Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 12-15-2014, 12:05 AM

Why am I sooooo SENSITIVE?... :(

Good evening,

All my life I've always felt weird and left out and sad and I was always VERY EASILY irritated and distracted, MISUNDERSTOOD, so full of pain and I've struggled with it all my life and never understood it up until my early teens when I started to wonder if I was sensitive... Then I started to recognize myself as a sensitive person. It is definitely something that has affected my life, ESPECIALLY my school life. I've always felt drained, it is so ANNOYING! Every little hurtful thing anyone says to me I would just die inside but I'd never show... Or at least I wouldn't cry in front of them. Sometimes I would feel so hurt over something that I would literally get nausea and I CAN'T FUNCTION! I would go for periods with a tingly feeling in my chest, sometimes I'd lie down all day and do little to nothing. Btw I should include that I was bullied all throughout high-school EVERY DAY for having acne and soo many other things. I was also told I was ugly during prep school and I was always less preferred to another person (every one has a favourite but no one was ever discrete about it... or at least they didn't know I cared enough to be hurt about it) even by family members. I hurt over things sometimes that I KNOW I SHOULD NOT HURT ABOUT (that little rational voice in my head) but I still do. Sigh. I know that in this world people will always hurt your feelings so I've kinda accepted that so I tried to reach out to the people who I think would actually care about my feelings... My parents. I tried to talk to my parents and open up to them and I'd tell them "Mom, Dad you know I'm pretty sensitive and you should be nicer to me about my weight and my skin, it's not nice." They would say "Oh really, I didn't know... Alright! " and then forget what I told them and go back to their old ways. Also, when I was smaller and to a lesser extent even to this present day... Something as simple as the melody of a song (the words don't have to be sad) would either make me nauseous or cry. This type of music is especially played in my house and in my parents' car and it affects my ability to focus or function a lot. There's soooooooooooo much more to say but my mind is kinda OVERWHELMED right now. Just know that my parents often make me feel like an ugly monster, stupid, or a failure. I try to keep in my anger and pain by responding to them calmly (they are parents who demand respect) but I just CANNOT do it and I just fly right of the handle and next thing you know I'm shouting all over the place. Being the sensitive person that I am... I NEVER WANNA do that and it hurts me that I do but I can't control it and I know it hurts them. :'(

Sigh. I've always tried to find the reason for this in my chart do I could understand it better but I'm a beginner so I need some help. My chart is placed below...

Last edited by ScorpDom96; 12-16-2014 at 02:55 AM.
Unread 12-15-2014, 08:41 AM

Re: Why am I sooooo SENSITIVE?... :(

A couple of things leap out at me right away. First of all, your Sun and Moon square each other which means that what you want (Sun) and what you need (Moon) are frequently in conflict with each other -- it's not a very tight orb (5 degrees) but it counts. This inner conflict can foster outer conflicts when other people pick up on that unsettled energy, The sensation of "not belonging" -- not being appreciated, not being needed or wanted -- is not an unusual one for people with this aspect in their charts. Both your Sun and your Moon are also in hard aspect with your Ascendant (opposition with the Sun, square with the Moon) which creates another conflict between what you want (Sun) and what you feel (Moon) with the way you tend to present yourself to the world (Ascendant) -- so again, there's a disconnect of sorts between your environment and your emotions. High sensitivity tends to be associated with people who have Moon square their Ascendant.

On a positive note, your Moon is in Taurus which is exalted -- meaning that it's the best place for the Moon to be in -- and I believe that whether you realize it or not, the Moon in Taurus has actually been something of a buffer for you. It has been for me -- I'm a very sensitive person (Neptune retrograde conjunct Ascendant) with my Moon in Taurus, and I consider it my saving grace. Your Neptune is also retrograde, I notice...Neptune retrograde tends to produce high sensitivity as well.

Venus and Mars are also in square in this chart, and in a fairly close orb (3 degrees). Again, there is a fairly significant conflict between two very important planets in your chart -- the affectionate, playful energy of Venus and the assertiveness of Mars. I have a friend who has this in his chart, and he's a very reactive and emotional person -- things upset or anger him easily and he tends to attract rather difficult, volatile, angry people.

I think Chiron -- the asteroid representing the wound that never quite heals -- might also be playing a role in this, since it is in hard aspect with two of the planets which are considered hard (it squares Mars and is in opposition to Saturn). The planet of assertiveness (Mars) is at cross purposes with the asteroid which represents the place where you are wounded (Chiron). In a sense, people with Mars-Chiron aspects -- and I would imagine this is also true of those with Saturn-Chiron aspects -- wound themselves because the aggressive energy of Mars (or the demanding energy of Saturn) is in conflict with that sore spot. People with this aspect can be quite self-critical and have trouble asserting themselves.
Unread 12-15-2014, 11:35 AM

I was the same as you're now, but ever since then, i said to myself that i'm going to change, and then, about 2 years ago, I started. But before that I was really sensitive. Unfortunately, I couldn't open to no one even to my parents, so I had to fight by my own self, haha.

The first thing is to realise the "problem" I see you already have. Anyways, I wouldn't say sensetivity is the problem, but oversensitivy is...

As a number two, thanks to my good introspection, you start getting more and more conscious of your problems, and then you try to analyze them. After that , i started to control my emotions.

Introspection and control over my emotions and acts, realy helped me, I was literally thinking whole day, whole night, whether in school, or in bed. And after it's been 2 years I can see the results of it. But unfortunately, ALL OF THIS WAS DUE TO MY STUPID WAY OF THINKING (being sensetive and emotional makes you less man or less stronger, weak. And all that made a huge anger in my mind, that I literally couldn't function.) This is probably the most stupid way to change yourself, but it helped me real good. I guess you need to be desperate as f***. And it's kind of strange how a person can change to some extent. Anyways, forget that, I think it's all in introspection, or go talk to psychologist or something about that.
Unread 12-15-2014, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiGrrl View Post
A couple of things leap out at me right away. First of all, your Sun and Moon square each other which means that what you want (Sun) and what you need (Moon) are frequently in conflict with each other -- it's not a very tight orb (5 degrees) but it counts. This inner conflict can foster outer conflicts when other people pick up on that unsettled energy, The sensation of "not belonging" -- not being appreciated, not being needed or wanted -- is not an unusual one for people with this aspect in their charts. Both your Sun and your Moon are also in hard aspect with your Ascendant (opposition with the Sun, square with the Moon) which creates another conflict between what you want (Sun) and what you feel (Moon) with the way you tend to present yourself to the world (Ascendant) -- so again, there's a disconnect of sorts between your environment and your emotions. High sensitivity tends to be associated with people who have Moon square their Ascendant.

On a positive note, your Moon is in Taurus which is exalted -- meaning that it's the best place for the Moon to be in -- and I believe that whether you realize it or not, the Moon in Taurus has actually been something of a buffer for you. It has been for me -- I'm a very sensitive person (Neptune retrograde conjunct Ascendant) with my Moon in Taurus, and I consider it my saving grace. Your Neptune is also retrograde, I notice...Neptune retrograde tends to produce high sensitivity as well.

Venus and Mars are also in square in this chart, and in a fairly close orb (3 degrees). Again, there is a fairly significant conflict between two very important planets in your chart -- the affectionate, playful energy of Venus and the assertiveness of Mars. I have a friend who has this in his chart, and he's a very reactive and emotional person -- things upset or anger him easily and he tends to attract rather difficult, volatile, angry people.

I think Chiron -- the asteroid representing the wound that never quite heals -- might also be playing a role in this, since it is in hard aspect with two of the planets which are considered hard (it squares Mars and is in opposition to Saturn). The planet of assertiveness (Mars) is at cross purposes with the asteroid which represents the place where you are wounded (Chiron). In a sense, people with Mars-Chiron aspects -- and I would imagine this is also true of those with Saturn-Chiron aspects -- wound themselves because the aggressive energy of Mars (or the demanding energy of Saturn) is in conflict with that sore spot. People with this aspect can be quite self-critical and have trouble asserting themselves.

Oh my, I think you're getting somewhere. Sun square Moon is that why I don't know why I feel so empty most of the time... Not being able to point a finger on exactly what is bothering me? I DEFINITELY FELT UNWANTED as a child. Nowadays it's more like I'm feeling like a bother to everyone. I used to be an excellent kid. Really smart. Perfect behaviour (Only thing i was clumsy). Gentle... But somehow people would think I'm odd or not desirable otherwise. I strongly agree with the Moon square Ascendant. I feel like everyone is oblivious to how I'm feeling or doesn't think it's as serious as it REALLY is even though other behaviors may show I'm suffering inside. What's going on inside of me is.. Unexplainable. Mind you, I always try to keep a calm demeanor (that was after I matured and realised there's no point in showing and in this world no one cares so you just gotta toughen up) UNLESS I WANT you to know you've hurt my feelings.

I THINK MY TAURUS MOON has kept me level-headed and I legit an thankful for it otherwise I would have been CRAZY today. Sa-ving grace! (Am I being a drama queen right now?) I just hate that it makes me eat so much. Ha!

Venus square Mars, yes I am so very easily irritated and it makes me sort of bitchy.. Just sort if... And I hate it. It makes me ***** about things I don't have to ***** about. Definitely adds to my irritability. Lol now that you've mentioned, pretty much everyone around me are DIFFICULT. ESPECIALLY my parents (even though no one necessarily ATTRACTS their parents but I feel like that type of behaviour from them is easily expressed around me). My Dad is verbally aggressive and angry and my mom is uber difficult. My boyfriend has very volatile emotions (he does not abuse me) and is very easily irritated (he has Venus conjunct Mars though)... He's a good kid (man) nonetheless.. He's amazing.

Mars-Chiron yes, oh so very passive I am. I think that's why I NEVER stood up for myself when being bullied and just sat there taking it while trying to play it off as me ignoring them... I also used to fight tears (was VERY good at that). It has been decreasing as I age though... All that pent up anger is making me a bit aggressive leading me to be more assertive I think... But there is so much pent up anger inside me... I think I have anger issues and my bf tells me I'm passive aggressive most of the time. I am definitely hard on myself. I try so hard to be perfect especially when it comes to how I look. (Saturn-Chiron)
Unread 12-15-2014, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix1 View Post
I was the same as you're now, but ever since then, i said to myself that i'm going to change, and then, about 2 years ago, I started. But before that I was really sensitive. Unfortunately, I couldn't open to no one even to my parents, so I had to fight by my own self, haha.

The first thing is to realise the "problem" I see you already have. Anyways, I wouldn't say sensetivity is the problem, but oversensitivy is...

As a number two, thanks to my good introspection, you start getting more and more conscious of your problems, and then you try to analyze them. After that , i started to control my emotions.

Introspection and control over my emotions and acts, realy helped me, I was literally thinking whole day, whole night, whether in school, or in bed. And after it's been 2 years I can see the results of it. But unfortunately, ALL OF THIS WAS DUE TO MY STUPID WAY OF THINKING (being sensetive and emotional makes you less man or less stronger, weak. And all that made a huge anger in my mind, that I literally couldn't function.) This is probably the most stupid way to change yourself, but it helped me real good. I guess you need to be desperate as f***. And it's kind of strange how a person can change to some extent. Anyways, forget that, I think it's all in introspection, or go talk to psychologist or something about that.

I have an emotional way of thinking too. I've always been introspective even as a kid always tried to understand myself but none of me made sense to me... Or at least I didn't see how I could make sense.
Unread 12-15-2014, 04:25 PM

I took another look and noticed one or two other things which might be contributing to your sensitivity. For one thing, your Neptune is in trine with both your Moon and your Venus, all of which are very receptive and sensitive planets -- and the trine with Venus is quite tight (0 degrees). People with Venus trine Neptune tend to be romantics, but this world is often not very kind to romantics (I should know -- again, I have Neptune conjunct my Ascendant). Although your Moon-Neptune trine is not in as close an orb, it's still listed on the chart which means it still counts -- and Moon trine Neptune also tends to promote high sensitivity. (And I thought I had it rough...)

You also have a fairly tight inconjunct (3 degrees) between Mars and Neptune. Neither of these planets appear to be part of a yod in your chart, which is probably just as well since that would probably exacerbate the situation -- but I wouldn't imagine that Mars inconjunct Neptune would be easy to deal with since the two planets are completely at cross purposes (not only in terms of element but also energy), and especially not when your chart contains so much conflict and sensitivity already. The fact that your Mars is in Gemini (mutable Air) might make this a bit easier to deal with than it might have been if it was inconjunct in the other direction (Leo -- fixed Fire) because the Mars is more likely to give way to Neptune....but I bet that when you do speak up for yourself, words are your weapon! I have a couple of inconjuncts in my own chart -- one of which involves Neptune (the fixed Water of my Scorpio Neptune against the cardinal Fire of my Saturn in Aries) -- and they've been a source of considerable frustration.

May I suggest that you consider looking for ways to leverage this sensitivity and work with all this creative and intuitive energy you have in a positive way?

Last edited by GeminiGrrl; 12-15-2014 at 04:36 PM.
Unread 12-15-2014, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiGrrl View Post
I took another look and noticed one or two other things which might be contributing to your sensitivity. For one thing, your Neptune is in trine with both your Moon and your Venus, all of which are very receptive and sensitive planets -- and the trine with Venus is quite tight (0 degrees). People with Venus trine Neptune tend to be romantics, but this world is often not very kind to romantics (I should know -- again, I have Neptune conjunct my Ascendant). Although your Moon-Neptune trine is not in as close an orb, it's still listed on the chart which means it still counts -- and Moon trine Neptune also tends to promote high sensitivity. (And I thought I had it rough...)

You also have a fairly tight inconjunct (3 degrees) between Mars and Neptune. Neither of these planets appear to be part of a yod in your chart, which is probably just as well since that would probably exacerbate the situation -- but I wouldn't imagine that Mars inconjunct Neptune would be easy to deal with since the two planets are completely at cross purposes (not only in terms of element but also energy), and especially not when your chart contains so much conflict and sensitivity already. The fact that your Mars is in Gemini (mutable Air) might make this a bit easier to deal with than it might have been if it was inconjunct in the other direction (Leo -- fixed Fire) because the Mars is more likely to give way to Neptune....but I bet that when you do speak up for yourself, words are your weapon! I have a couple of inconjuncts in my own chart -- one of which involves Neptune (the fixed Water of my Scorpio Neptune against the cardinal Fire of my Saturn in Aries) -- and they've been a source of considerable frustration.

May I suggest that you consider looking for ways to leverage this sensitivity and work with all this creative and intuitive energy you have in a positive way?

Indeed... I am just trying to figure out how...
Unread 12-15-2014, 06:20 PM

A few things which stand out. For your heightened sensitivity the orb is a little wide at 7 degrees but the Jupiter Moon opposition would definitely cause that. Also can show addictions with food. You may also get along more easily with women than men. Two other things to consider your moon lilith conjunction is exact, lilith works alot like pluto. Lilith when in conjunction with a personal planet in such a tight degree is definitely going to have an effect. either with your own femininity/with women/can also cause you to feel ostracized or misunderstood emotionally. It's not all doom and gloom however, do you do anything creative? with your venus/neptune aspect and the intensity in your emotions what you produce can be very special. Also the tight chiron/vertex conjunction in your chart indicates issues with others and verbal criticism since its found in Mercury ruled Virgo. And virgo is great at nagging/criticism. (no offense to any virgos reading) The vertex acts as a doorway in our charts, usually brings in people that help us to develop and grow. I would really recommend further study of chiron! otherwise it might always create problems for you. Chiron issues can always be healed and overcomed. You may even eventually find healing chiron issues via writing or communications in some form, that would be a great method to work out those issues.

Lastly, if you still live at home. Perhaps a life with some space from your parents would help. Based on your planetary placements you are about 21ish..so that would be great if you can get some distance from them.

good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to ashriia For This Useful Post:
StillOne (12-15-2014)
Unread 12-15-2014, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashriia View Post
A few things which stand out. For your heightened sensitivity the orb is a little wide at 7 degrees but the Jupiter Moon opposition would definitely cause that. Also can show addictions with food. You may also get along more easily with women than men. Two other things to consider your moon lilith conjunction is exact, lilith works alot like pluto. Lilith when in conjunction with a personal planet in such a tight degree is definitely going to have an effect. either with your own femininity/with women/can also cause you to feel ostracized or misunderstood emotionally. It's not all doom and gloom however, do you do anything creative? with your venus/neptune aspect and the intensity in your emotions what you produce can be very special. Also the tight chiron/vertex conjunction in your chart indicates issues with others and verbal criticism since its found in Mercury ruled Virgo. And virgo is great at nagging/criticism. (no offense to any virgos reading) The vertex acts as a doorway in our charts, usually brings in people that help us to develop and grow. I would really recommend further study of chiron! otherwise it might always create problems for you. Chiron issues can always be healed and overcomed. You may even eventually find healing chiron issues via writing or communications in some form, that would be a great method to work out those issues.

Lastly, if you still live at home. Perhaps a life with some space from your parents would help. Based on your planetary placements you are about 21ish..so that would be great if you can get some distance from them.

good luck

Omg I do have issues with food addiction. I consider myself a stress eater BIG TIME. I'm pretty misunderstood and my feelings run very deep it's almost like my feelings control my life. Sigh. Umm.. I do feel estranged sometimes by women... Idk I think I'm different form most girls (issues with femininity?). However I love them (and hate them sometimes) so much. I think their beauty is spectacular and so much more appealing than that of men. I love men and I am sexually attracted to men (and women) I just think women are more BEAUTIFUL or aesthetically appealing, alluring. I also love the intricacy of their physiques.

I never had anyone to look up to or to inspire me artistically growing up. My parents are all about fitting in and being a doctor or a lawyer and all that jazz (I think my Dad became like that mostly with the influence of my Mom, my Dad said he could draw when he was younger but he was discouraged from pursuing it further... Umm my Grandmother, his mom is good at drawing not necessarily real people but there is definitely a talent for drawing and up until today she still does it as a hobby but she never really played a major role in my father's upbringing, he was really raised by her sister and she is all about status and education and getting degrees and blah). Therefore I never really had that kind of influence around me but one thing is for sure I was always daydreaming and I had a vivid imagination. As I grew older, especially in the past few years I have been attracting artistic people to me and I started to develop a love for art (Venus trine Neptune?)... I mean even my boyfriend, he's an artist. He has been inspiring me so much. He tells me I could be a good photographer, artist etc. He believes there is SOME talent.

Okay well bactrack to about 8 moths ago! This was before I met him. Our maid whom we consider to be family died of cancer. I wanted to do something special as a tribute to her for her funeral. I've never done anything artistic before except for work in art class LOL. I just started a poem that would kinda illustrate her life and her personality while she was alive. Everyone liked it! I was actually surprised cause I actually kinda liked it too!... I hope she did as well! R.I.P. After that I wrote two other poems which were also good. The second one was for my Mom and the other was for my boyfriend because I missed him. I wrote it and he was like oh kool!

About a few weeks ago I saw a drawing on my computer and I was bored so I redrew it. I thought it would have turned out like a pre-school drawing but when I was done I shocked myself and everyone else. So my boyfriend started really encouraging my to explore my artistic side. He gave me a sketch book which he got from his aunt but did not use with tips for beginners. It's really cute and I'm actually pretty excited to use it. So about the art thing... I THINK I may be on to something!

I FOR REAL FEEL like I am always being criticized by my parents no matter what I do... And maybe that's why I have been bullied? I think people single me out and pick on me all the time. I see other people get away with so much. It's so unfair.

Haha! I am 20. I feel like I DEFINITELY need some freedom to really start making something of myself. I have been thinking about this for a while it's actually becoming a priority for me. It may sound like a young and foolish move to some but I FEEL SO CAGED AND CONTROLLED AND WATCHED by my parents. I think freedom would do so much for me right now. I think it would put me in a better place MENTALLY and EMOTIONALLY and I would get to excercise my independence and creativity and truly be on my way to success. I've brought this up to my Mom before but she just always thinks I'm being rebellious. That's another thing. Whenever I try to talk to them about possible solutions they think I wanna have my own way!! Ugh!

Last edited by ScorpDom96; 12-15-2014 at 10:04 PM.
Unread 12-16-2014, 02:07 AM

You need to get out of your house. Your south node is in 4th house - which means your family surroundings are where where you are too complacent or familiar with. And since your moon is in your 4th house, or in Taurus, I guess that's where your food issues come from.

Don't focus on your family too much. Since you mentioned you are still in school, maybe focus more on what you want to do out there in society (10th house scorpio - detective work?). Moving towards your north node is always a good practice if you feel you are getting stuck.

You said you are sensitive. You _do_ have 4 planets in water. You also have Sun & mercury in 7th, which means you tend to defer to people, a lot.

There's probably more to be read from your chart, but I'm kind of a beginner myself so
Unread 12-16-2014, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vymrr View Post
You need to get out of your house. Your south node is in 4th house - which means your family surroundings are where where you are too complacent or familiar with. And since your moon is in your 4th house, or in Taurus, I guess that's where your food issues come from.

Don't focus on your family too much. Since you mentioned you are still in school, maybe focus more on what you want to do out there in society (10th house scorpio - detective work?). Moving towards your north node is always a good practice if you feel you are getting stuck.

You said you are sensitive. You _do_ have 4 planets in water. You also have Sun & mercury in 7th, which means you tend to defer to people, a lot.

There's probably more to be read from your chart, but I'm kind of a beginner myself so

It's kay. I agree with all of what you said. I always felt like my home life was not stimulating enough and that my parents were negligent in a lot of areas (but yet still wanna make me feel like a worthless piece o' ****). The problem is getting them to SEE THIS.

My Mercury is in the 6th house innit? And I kind of consider my Mercury to be my only water planet since it's my only personal water planet.
Unread 12-16-2014, 02:34 AM

Quote:

About that...I'm in college doing a degree in Computer Science... But my PASSION is actually Psychology. (My parents are also kind of the reason for that)
Unread 12-16-2014, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpDom96 View Post
It's kay. I agree with all of what you said. I always felt like my home life was not stimulating enough and that my parents were negligent in a lot of areas (but yet still wanna make me feel like a worthless piece o' ****). The problem is getting them to SEE THIS.

My Mercury is in the 6th house innit? And I kind of consider my Mercury to be my only water planet since it's my only personal water planet.
Oops sry, all the lines were confusing me

Hm. Why do you need them to actually see this? I have known 1 other person whose south node is in 4th house, and the family thing never works out. However when he focused on his career, he took off.

In fact, the more he tried to have a family, the more it blew up in his face.
Unread 12-16-2014, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Oops sry, all the lines were confusing me

Hm. Why do you need them to actually see this? I have known 1 other person whose south node is in 4th house, and the family thing never works out. However when he focused on his career, he took off.

In fact, the more he tried to have a family, the more it blew up in his face.

I need them to see that my home life is limiting me (cagey environments are not for me) and that while I was a kid they should have paid more attention to my needs as an individual and that it's not fair to be so hard on me.... My life is basically one big domino effect.
Unread 12-16-2014, 12:00 PM

Also, I cut people off a lot (I'm good at cutting off people and have no problem doing it) if I have felt they've done me wrong. One time, I cut off ALL my friends and I was bitter and a loner... I actually like being alone. They all thought I was a ***** because of that and they were all confused because as far as they know, they're innocent (just to show you how sensitive I am EVERY SMALL THING added up). I will cut you off without warning too. You never know when your last straw is with me. *****, I know. I will either cut you off as friend/end the relationship (romantic). So immature I know.

Last edited by ScorpDom96; 12-16-2014 at 12:03 PM.

Tags
sensitive, sooooo