Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 01-27-2008, 08:15 AM

how long with this work?

dear friends!

hope you guys are doing fine. its been a while but i came up with another chart now. in here, i asked,

how long will i stay in this company?

(background) i knew from the beginning that i dont want to stay with this work forever but since everyone is leaving one after another, i started to think it will happen sooner than i expected.

the chart is attached before but, the way i saw was my significator, sun is leaving 6th house to be in 7th house in 17 secs.

also i notice, 10th house ruler, mars is in retro but about to go direct. does this also mean something?

i'd appreciate if anyone has other way to read this chart.

Last edited by whitey; 04-18-2010 at 10:09 PM.
Unread 01-29-2008, 06:50 PM

Re: how long with this work?

Hi Whitey,

It does not look like your time with this company will be long lived. The Sun, (ruler of the ascendant - you), is the weakest planet in this chart. The Sun is also getting ready to leave the 6th house of service into the 7th house of coworkers. Have you felt like you are doing more than your fair share of work or giving your time away to this company without appreciation or compensation?

Since you state that your coworkers have been leaving "one after the other" your sun's entrance into the 7th with your coworkers concerns me. The Sun also conjuncts the Arabic parts of Death and Suicide. This tells me that your time at this company is short lived and perhaps due to your own self undoing. Perhaps you have befriended some of your coworkers and\or sympathise with those who have left or are leaving? The ascendant conjuncts the fixed star Asellus Borealis and this aspect shows someone who makes rash decisions or says what is on their mind without thinking...be very careful about what you say at work and who you say it to. The Moons south node lies in your 1st house and conjuncts the fixed start Alphard...do not believe evrything that you are told...people who feel that they have been slighted will try to convince others of the same. Look at your situation objectively.

Mars, (your company\boss), goes direct on Jan. 31st and its next aspect is a trine to Mercury, (ruler of your 2nd house of finance and 11th house of friends). Saturn, (ruler of your 6th house of service and 7th house of coworkers), lies in your 2nd house of finance is peregrine and in MR with Mercury. Again, I would worry about my coworkers...who to trust and what to say or not say. In any case your finances will definitely be affected by this aspect when it perfects, (Feb. 3rd).

Sorry that I could not have been more positive in my interpretation but I am sure that you will go on to bigger and better things.

Take Care,
Ed
Unread 01-30-2008, 09:37 AM

thanks ed! i appreciate your reading!

i hope i dont die nor commit a suicide soon.

i have just started working for this company 2 weeks ago so it maybe way too early to have asked this question but i did so due to above mentioned concerns.

for now, i like the kind of work we do but i am not convinced of my salary which i have downgradaded immensely from the last one. but by all means, i needed something to start off with, since have been unemployed for more than 6 months till then.

i was particularly interested to know how long with this work since i am hoping to get back to my previous industry i was in, in a year or so time. suppose theres nothing to indicate that especially sun(my ruler) isnt retrogradable.

have a lovely day.

whitey
Unread 01-30-2008, 03:52 PM

Hi Whitey,

Thanks for the feedback.... I did not mean that you would die or commit suicide! This aspect to the parts is symbolic of your position in the company...an ending perhaps.... of your own doing. I apologise if it was taken in another way.
Unread 02-02-2008, 07:54 AM

thanks eedwards!!

Tags
long, work