Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Solar returns

Solar returns Talk about your experience with solar returns in predictive astrology.

Unread 10-12-2010, 09:16 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to millionora
Mars on IC in Solar return..YIKES!

Hello All,
Love, light, Truth
Blessings.
Attached Images
File Type: gif nora natal.gif (50.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: gif Solar return 2010.gif (49.7 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by millionora; 05-22-2011 at 05:51 PM.
Unread 12-03-2010, 11:07 AM
Banned

Re: Mars on IC in Solar return..YIKES!

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...07&postcount=2
Unread 12-03-2010, 04:21 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

be aware, to millionora

millionora,

You said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by millionora View Post
...my solar return has arrived.:-) Allrighty i do see that i have MArs in Scorpio right on my IC ...YIKES!
Now can someone please explaint o me what exactly this would entail through out my upcoming year? I have done some research and i got things like deep rooted anger within the home, anger or agression at a parent, a house move, a possible intruder (which alarms me already as that has already happened to me here, etc.. The deal is that this Mars in scorpio also conjuncts my natal mercury..so i am a bit nervous.. How can i make use of this Mars/scorpion energy productively and what can i expect from Mars on the IC for this upcoming year?
You seem to have a good understanding of the possible issues of on the IC. With (thinking, also talking/daily work, also analysis), be careful about angry talking or angry obsessing about things. I think "forewarned is forearmed", so use this awareness to avoid anger-creating situations.

Wishing you well,

Tim

Tags
mars, returnyikes, solar