sharing spiritual experiennces

yashkaran

Hi,

I have seen it that if you have faith in some specific god or goddess or in some special worshipping ceremony or recitation of mantra etc it really help you and in that process i have seen the power of goddess tara in my family who protected us whenever we prayed her, similarly there are some other related and quite exciting things ..............if you also have some similar type of experiences in the field of spirituality, meditation, divine miracle etc pls share

Last edited:

yashkaran

sharing spiritual experiences

Hi,

This is Abha. I love Astrology and Mystical Sciences and want to share some thing with you guys. It would be great if I can know what others feel about the spiritual powers which I have experienced a number of times.

Lots of people ask me whether I believe in recitation of incantation (mantras) or not and I always say that I strongly believe in it. I have experienced its effects. Recitation of any mantra in which your faith heals you and helps in a number of ways. It can be psychological also but nevertheless it helps. The only thing is that one should have full faith in it, should always think positive things to happen in his / her life.

I would like to mention about the law of attraction here, according to which we should keep repeating what we want and Universe will respond automatically in that direction and help us in achieving the same. I really believe in it but still want to know what you think.

abha
http://horoscope.futurepointindia.com/
e-mail- abhabansal@hotmail.com

angeldust

Re: sharing spiritual experiences

how do u combine astrology and blind faith and power of positive thinking.is astrology some kind of ur cheatsheat to predict now and likely outcome of the situation or somethn.
I always wondered about this.
If astrologys black and white ,yes and no answers than its completely agains that positive thinking phylosophy and completely against all miraculous that we witness everyday in our lives where FAITH moves mountains and people who believe change their circumstances........

smilingsteph

Angeldust-
Astrology is not meant to predict nor is it black and white...
It is a format to gain some knowledge about the external energies that influence our daily lives. It is not the end all.
The moon has magnetic pull on the oceans, can it not pull the strength of the tides to move them in and out?
So can the energies of the planets, they can move us into certain directions..
This is where free will and "mantras" come into play...
We too exert our energies on what surrounds us. If our "faith" or "mantra" is strong enough, we can inflluence change around us...
I have taken on the "mantra" of the following:
Everytime I have a negative thought, I change it into a positive thought and repeat it back to myself...
Taking the negative out of my consciousness and replacing it with positive has changed energies that I put out there...thus changing my relationships with the energies of the planetary changes...bringing into my life more positive....
It works!

yashkaran
I am not sure if I am truly understading or employing your idea of using "mantras" but what I described above is how I feel about them. I truly identify with this thread! ;)

piercethevale

...Well, let me just say that as a life long student of the readings of Edgar Cayce and a practitioner of Japa Yoga [Mantra Yoga] since 1968 I believe you are pretty much on the right track.
Edgar Cayce was once asked; [and I'm paraphrasing here as I don't have the text handy] "Of all the abilities man was given which is the most influential/powerful"...[and again I'm paraphrasing] Cayce replied; "The power of speech, for all was created with but a word... [...in the beginning was the 'Word'.]...you have the same ability to create with words."
The power of speech is indeed most influential...mantra, [ or prayer, as 'mantra' is prayer] when utilized properly and the words are enunciated properly [It's ABRACADABRA not ABRACADAIN'T]...is in fact what some will refer to as 'White Magic"...

...May God Bless You in your continued striving for knowledge if you so desire!
Namaste and Eternal Light & Love, Dave.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Greetings once again Yashkaran.
I'd also like to recommend Dane Rudhyars' book on the Sabian Symbols "An Astrological Mandalla: The Cycle Of Transformations And Its' 360 Symbolic Phases."
In the text following the 360 symbols is Part Three: Chapter One; Binary Relationships Between Zodiacal Signs. In this chapter Rudhyar divides the Zodiac into 6 pairs and each pair is equated with a 'type' of yoga...the final pairing of Aquarius/Pisces amounts to what He identifies as Matirkashakti.
Rudhyar also quotes Subba Rows' take on Matrikashakti: "literally the force or power of words, speech or music."

...I won't try to extract any more here...to paraphrase this chapter of Rudhyars book would be a sin...you should invest the $15.00 US it takes to acquire a copy of this book.

Abha

I Have Great Faith In Lord Krishna
His Eyes Havr Great Attraction & They Just Mesmerise You Whenever I Am Tense Or Need Some Divine Help I Always Pray For His Guidance There Is Generally Instant Relief I Think It To Be A Matter Of Trust If You Have Faith On Any God Or Goddess It Really Works
abha
http://horoscope.futurepointindia.com

Last edited:

yashkaran

TARA YANTRA : For eloquence and wealth
Goddess Tara is most compassionate Goddess. She is known as Tara because of her tendency to free her devotees from sins and problems. All of a sudden she delivers you from your serious problems. She is also known as Ekjata. Devotees also call her Neel Saraswati(Blue Saraswati) because of her quality to confer eloquence and excellent communication skills and also unlimited knowledge to her devotees. She has one other name Vasishtaradhita Tara because she was worshipped by sage Vasishtha. Vashishtha, Vishwamitra, Ravana and Gorakhnatha have accepted the greatness of Tara. It was because of blessing of Tara that Kuber could become Lord of wealth. Purifying and transformational energy of Goddess Tara can cut through ignorance and limited consciousness.
Tara Yantra can be worshipped for getting protection, speaking power, emancipation and specially for getting auspicious favour of Jupiter. When Jupiter is badly placed in one’s horoscope this Goddess through this Yantra should be worshipped regularly. Tara popularly known as Tarini is quite well known to the west through her Tibetan manifestations, but some are unaware of the important position she occupies in the Hindu mythology. She is second of the ten mahavidyas she takes us safely across the impermanent ocean of existence (samsara). She guides us to overcome troubles and transcend them. Kings worship this Yantra to get victory.
Following Mantra should be recited for worshipping her Yantra.
"Om Hreeng Streeng Hung Phatt"

Yashkaran Sharma
http://zodiac.futurepointindia.com/
e-mail- myaccount.abc@gmail.com