Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 05-16-2019, 06:04 PM

Orphanage/charity partnership

For years had a insane dream to have an orphanage or do some related work of service and education with children/young people. I am also considering adopting one day.

Now, I met my partner and we both hope we can make it happen someday. Our romantic relationship aside (although a factor!) we both have this dream!

Would we do well doing doing this together? Be it having an educational program for kids or charity? Anything around that.

I'm on the inside of Synastry+ Composite chart. I know composite is often used for partnership and business.

L
Attached Images
File Type: jpg composite.jpg (51.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg synastry.jpg (51.8 KB, 3 views)

Unread 05-16-2019, 11:34 PM
Banned

Re: Orphanage/charity partnership

you might add the named asteroid child to your charts
rahu
Unread 05-18-2019, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
you might add the named asteroid child to your charts
rahu
Rahu, Astroid child is 16 degrees Gemini, in my 9th house and 25 degrees of Aquarius in his chart. So his Child is square my Pluto in 3rd house.
In the composite Child is conjunct the DC by 2 degrees in 20:58 of Aries.

I asking if in general we can do any charity or philanthropy work together
Be it with kids or young people.
I ask because I'm hesitant to jump into business without thinking it through first. Can we support each other in creating this vision?

Thank you
Unread 05-18-2019, 11:58 PM
Banned

Re: Orphanage/charity partnership

you might post the midpoint composite with child. Child on the nadir tends to be an affirmative answer to your question about working with children.
rahu

Tags
orphanage or charity, partnership