Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Modern Astrology

Modern Astrology For discussions on Modern Astrology only. (Note: Typically, modern astrology is defined as using techniques developed around the late 1800s by Theosophists. Specifically it relies on psychological, evolutionary, karmic, and non-western interpretation approaches and includes Neptune, Uranus and Pluto, and non-Ptolemaic aspects. The focus is more on psychological chart interpretation instead of prediction.)


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 11-21-2018, 07:55 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,670
Telepathy and Astrology

Are there any indications such as placements, planets, aspects, angles, etc, in astrology for the people who can use telepathy?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 11-22-2018, 11:52 PM
Frisiangal Frisiangal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Dairyland
Posts: 1,993
Re: Telepathy and Astrology

Does your query arise from your forum name?

I believe that telepathy would be considered more of a Neptune trait through super-sensitivity of feeling associated with the planet. It's different to what is known as intuition, which is generally accepted as a Uranus trait arising from super-mental thought.
Aspects to Moon would be probable.

Super-natural gifts are in everyone. It's how they are or aren't individually expressed that makes the difference.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 11-23-2018, 12:43 AM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,670
Re: Telepathy and Astrology

Frisiangal
Oh i actually has it exact merc-nept conjunction in 9th cap.
How about that? So i can send telepathy message to desired person?

Last edited by SunConjunctUranus; 11-23-2018 at 12:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 11-23-2018, 10:55 PM
Frisiangal Frisiangal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Dairyland
Posts: 1,993
Re: Telepathy and Astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Frisiangal
Oh i actually has it exact merc-nept conjunction in 9th cap.
How about that? So i can send telepathy message to desired person?
.
Think of telepathy like using a phone . You can send a message by punching in the number but it doesn't necessarily mean that the receiver will pick it up.

A major influence in normal life is, or can be, 'blocking'; the territory of Saturn. It's the built in wall in an individual that can prevent the use of super - natural tendencies arising, acting, and reaching the desired destination.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 11-23-2018, 11:05 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisiangal View Post

A major influence in normal life is, or can be, 'blocking'; the territory of Saturn. It's the built in wall in an individual that can prevent the use of super - natural tendencies arising, acting, and reaching the desired destination.
Apparently, those 2 planets are sextile 3° saturn in pisc 11th =D
But i dont know how to use it yet, hopefully soon.

Last edited by SunConjunctUranus; 11-23-2018 at 11:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 11-23-2018, 11:35 PM
Culpeper's Avatar
Culpeper Culpeper is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,183
Re: Telepathy and Astrology

Saturn in opposition to Mercury can block telepathy, but not all the time. Transits of the planets and other astrological considerations influence this ability. Parapsychologists have found that about 5% of people they test have psychic abilities including telepathy, clairvoyance, dowsing etc. Like anything else you have to practice to become good at it. Find another psychic, and plan to send and receive messages from each other at certain times. You have to keep a journal of the messages: what you sent and what you received. Both of you have to write down what you are doing and then compare notes.

Some animals such as horses are telepathic. There are horse whisperers who can communicate with them. There may be other animals as well.
__________________
The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln

And the wild regrets and the bloody sweats, None knew so well as I. For he who lives more lives than one, More deaths than one must die. -- Oscar Wilde
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Culpeper For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (01-03-2019), SunConjunctUranus (11-23-2018)
  #7  
Unread 01-03-2019, 11:24 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,865
Re: Telepathy and Astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Are there any indications such as placements, planets, aspects, angles, etc, in astrology for the people who can use telepathy?
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...ad.php?t=63539
reply 12

mercury conjunct the node is an indices of psychic power as well as extreme intelligence. often there is an intuitive intelligence that allows a indivual to get to the center of his analysis without having to read through the breath of the subject matter.this aspect is very inspirational and tend s to be associated with truth seekers.it is a sigh of a magician. edgar Cayce had such a conjunction though the strong sextile/trine pattern also contributes to his power.
the south node conjunct to mercury also give psychic and mental power but there is much more astral/psychic power and a person can easily become insane if they do not understand what happens in their minds.
the south node gives great creativity and the power of thought forms is very strong.
Theravada Buddhism teaches that reality is a series of thought forms, each arises spontaneously to be replaced by a new thought form. so reality is a sequence of thought forms. the emphasis is on thoughts being the center of reality.
http://www.dhammawiki.com/index.php?title=Theravada
this concept is very similar to a branch of quantum theory called informational quantum. in this theory the transmission of "data" is the base of quantum reality
http://www.technologyreview.com/view...tum-mechanics/

the images I use for the nodes are that the north node is were the essence of spirit enter into manifestation, it is the beginning of time. thought forms accumulate and grow until these thought form leave at the south node. but not all thought forms disappear, so there is a accumulation of "thought forms" around the south node that give the power to mercury conjunct the south node. therefore mercury conjunct south node give a very creative and intelligent mind as there are many preexistent thought formulation surrounding this conjunction. for this reason the mind can be overwhelmed much more easily by a south node conjunction to mercury than a north node conjunction. the nemesis of the north node is dissipation of mental powers because of lack of desire in the physical plane. here mercury is closer to the "Infinite" as the cycle of creation that has just begun while the mercury south node conjunction gleans from all the thoughts and experience's that have occurred during the cycle. mercury conjunct the south node has access to much psychic fertilizer that has been created. the north node mercury conjunction is "purer " in the sense that the plane of reality does not have as much power over it. but the north and south node are of the same energy and hence they can often affect one in the same way.one must be careful of psychic overloads ,especially with the south node can happen if too much psychic data enter the mind that is not integrated. this is why the make up of the personality structure is so important.
mercury conjunct the south node with a rigid and restricted personality structure would not have the flexibility to use the infinite data coming thru the node and could become crazy or mean ,rash and deceptive. this position is an aspect of a black magician as the psychic force tends to dominate and accumulate rather that teaches and disperses as mercury conjunct the north node is prone to do .

as the node rules the astral, either conjunction of mercury and the south or north node gives great psychic potential and potential for vivid.astral dreams . this is a position of the magician because the thought forms of these conjunction travel and stay coherent on the higher planes. and can affect others from the astral plane.


in addition the node on the ascendant axis is probably the strongest indices of telepathy next to mercury on the nodal axis.



rahu
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (01-03-2019)
  #8  
Unread 01-03-2019, 11:28 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,670
Smile Re: Telepathy and Astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...ad.php?t=63539
reply 12

mercury conjunct the node is an indices of psychic power as well as extreme intelligence. often there is an intuitive intelligence that allows a indivual to get to the center of his analysis without having to read through the breath of the subject matter.this aspect is very inspirational and tend s to be associated with truth seekers.it is a sigh of a magician. edgar Cayce had such a conjunction though the strong sextile/trine pattern also contributes to his power.
the south node conjunct to mercury also give psychic and mental power but there is much more astral/psychic power and a person can easily become insane if they do not understand what happens in their minds.
the south node gives great creativity and the power of thought forms is very strong.
Theravada Buddhism teaches that reality is a series of thought forms, each arises spontaneously to be replaced by a new thought form. so reality is a sequence of thought forms. the emphasis is on thoughts being the center of reality.
http://www.dhammawiki.com/index.php?title=Theravada
this concept is very similar to a branch of quantum theory called informational quantum. in this theory the transmission of "data" is the base of quantum reality
http://www.technologyreview.com/view...tum-mechanics/

the images I use for the nodes are that the north node is were the essence of spirit enter into manifestation, it is the beginning of time. thought forms accumulate and grow until these thought form leave at the south node. but not all thought forms disappear, so there is a accumulation of "thought forms" around the south node that give the power to mercury conjunct the south node. therefore mercury conjunct south node give a very creative and intelligent mind as there are many preexistent thought formulation surrounding this conjunction. for this reason the mind can be overwhelmed much more easily by a south node conjunction to mercury than a north node conjunction. the nemesis of the north node is dissipation of mental powers because of lack of desire in the physical plane. here mercury is closer to the "Infinite" as the cycle of creation that has just begun while the mercury south node conjunction gleans from all the thoughts and experience's that have occurred during the cycle. mercury conjunct the south node has access to much psychic fertilizer that has been created. the north node mercury conjunction is "purer " in the sense that the plane of reality does not have as much power over it. but the north and south node are of the same energy and hence they can often affect one in the same way.one must be careful of psychic overloads ,especially with the south node can happen if too much psychic data enter the mind that is not integrated. this is why the make up of the personality structure is so important.
mercury conjunct the south node with a rigid and restricted personality structure would not have the flexibility to use the infinite data coming thru the node and could become crazy or mean ,rash and deceptive. this position is an aspect of a black magician as the psychic force tends to dominate and accumulate rather that teaches and disperses as mercury conjunct the north node is prone to do .

as the node rules the astral, either conjunction of mercury and the south or north node gives great psychic potential and potential for vivid.astral dreams . this is a position of the magician because the thought forms of these conjunction travel and stay coherent on the higher planes. and can affect others from the astral plane.


in addition the node on the ascendant axis is probably the strongest indices of telepathy next to mercury on the nodal axis.



rahu
Ain't that from Vedic perspective¿¿¿
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 01-04-2019, 02:47 AM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,865
Re: Telepathy and Astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Ain't that from Vedic perspective¿¿¿
no it is not....
this is from independent research..
I use rahu but I am not a Vedic astrologer
ranu
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
astrology, telepathy

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.