Should I buy the land?

Desertgirl

I would appreciate some help.

I, the buyer, am the moon (in detriment),but applying via conjunct to the 7th house seller which is retrograde Saturn. I am also represented by Venus, as it is applying conjunct my AC. The property is represented by Venus (4th house).

By all accounts, I would think the chart is saying YES..buy it!! But I'm a bit worried about the retrograde Saturn and my detrimental moon.

Help. Thanks!! :happy:
IMG_1265.jpg

Last edited:

Culpeper

Premium Member
I use only the whole sign system of houses. The chart looks favorable for buying the land. Venus represents the land and is in the first house. The Moon is with the seller in the 7th house. It looks like you can come to an agreement. Mars is the price. It is in the 8th house and not very strong so the price should be reasonable.

Chrysalis

I dont like that opposition with land/venus, after the conjunction with saturn, when this opposition takes place venus will be in an azimene degree which damages the land in some way, maybe its something sewer/pipes underground related with moon then going to pluto.

Desertgirl

Good observation. I just called the realtor.

There are actually existing pipelines under the land that were placed there around 30 years ago.

Thank you.