Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 12-11-2016, 01:52 PM

Why is the 7th house used in regards to relocating?

I was reading some of the previous threads where people asked if they would be moving or relocating. And I saw a few people who answered mentioned the 7th house why is that? I thought it would be the 4th and 9th house.

Unread 12-11-2016, 04:09 PM

Re: Why is the 7th house used in regards to relocating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
I was reading some of the previous threads where people asked if they would be moving or relocating. And I saw a few people who answered mentioned the 7th house why is that? I thought it would be the 4th and 9th house.
4th is current home, 9th is for travel abroad or somewhere you've never been. 7th is for relocation, or change, a more permanent change. It also rules 4th from the 4th. 7th rules the opposite house from your 1st, so shows change. I think Lilly explains it in his book, if you have it check the chapter on 7th house, I don't have CA at the moment.
Unread 12-11-2016, 04:15 PM

So would I still look at the first house and the moon if asking whether or not I would be moving to a certain place? What is the name of the book by Lily? Is it on Amazon or Ebay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
4th is current home, 9th is for travel abroad or somewhere you've never been. 7th is for relocation, or change, a more permanent change. It also rules 4th from the 4th. 7th rules the opposite house from your 1st, so shows change. I think Lilly explains it in his book, if you have it check the chapter on 7th house, I don't have CA at the moment.
Unread 12-11-2016, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
So would I still look at the first house and the moon if asking whether or not I would be moving to a certain place? What is the name of the book by Lily? Is it on Amazon or Ebay?
Christian Astrology, you can find it free, just google it up. You can also go here http://www.skyscript.co.uk/CA.html

If you want to relocate, look for aspect between ASC ruler and 7th house, Moon and 7th house. ASC ruler or Moon changing signs. ASC ruler changing signs in 7th house especially gaining dignity in new sign- I had this when I moved.
Unread 12-11-2016, 04:56 PM

Thank you when you moved did you ask the question as to whether or not you would move to a specific location? What is the Lordof? For example there is no planet in the 7th house. And what if the ruler of the ASC is in the 7th house? For example the Ascendant is Pisces so I know that I'm Jupiter. But Jupiter in Libra is in the 7th house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
Christian Astrology, you can find it free, just google it up. You can also go here http://www.skyscript.co.uk/CA.html

If you want to relocate, look for aspect between ASC ruler and 7th house, Moon and 7th house. ASC ruler or Moon changing signs. ASC ruler changing signs in 7th house especially gaining dignity in new sign- I had this when I moved.

Last edited by ChildOfVenus; 12-11-2016 at 05:27 PM.
Unread 12-11-2016, 05:49 PM

See how there isn't a planet in the 7th house for this chart? That's what I mean when I say there isn't a planet in the particular house.

Tags
house, relocating