Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 12-11-2016, 01:52 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,299
Why is the 7th house used in regards to relocating?

I was reading some of the previous threads where people asked if they would be moving or relocating. And I saw a few people who answered mentioned the 7th house why is that? I thought it would be the 4th and 9th house.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 12-11-2016, 04:09 PM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kangaroo land
Posts: 4,071
Re: Why is the 7th house used in regards to relocating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
I was reading some of the previous threads where people asked if they would be moving or relocating. And I saw a few people who answered mentioned the 7th house why is that? I thought it would be the 4th and 9th house.
4th is current home, 9th is for travel abroad or somewhere you've never been. 7th is for relocation, or change, a more permanent change. It also rules 4th from the 4th. 7th rules the opposite house from your 1st, so shows change. I think Lilly explains it in his book, if you have it check the chapter on 7th house, I don't have CA at the moment.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 12-11-2016, 04:15 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,299
Re: Why is the 7th house used in regards to relocating?

So would I still look at the first house and the moon if asking whether or not I would be moving to a certain place? What is the name of the book by Lily? Is it on Amazon or Ebay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
4th is current home, 9th is for travel abroad or somewhere you've never been. 7th is for relocation, or change, a more permanent change. It also rules 4th from the 4th. 7th rules the opposite house from your 1st, so shows change. I think Lilly explains it in his book, if you have it check the chapter on 7th house, I don't have CA at the moment.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 12-11-2016, 04:30 PM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kangaroo land
Posts: 4,071
Re: Why is the 7th house used in regards to relocating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
So would I still look at the first house and the moon if asking whether or not I would be moving to a certain place? What is the name of the book by Lily? Is it on Amazon or Ebay?
Christian Astrology, you can find it free, just google it up. You can also go here http://www.skyscript.co.uk/CA.html

If you want to relocate, look for aspect between ASC ruler and 7th house, Moon and 7th house. ASC ruler or Moon changing signs. ASC ruler changing signs in 7th house especially gaining dignity in new sign- I had this when I moved.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 12-11-2016, 04:56 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,299
Re: Why is the 7th house used in regards to relocating?

Thank you when you moved did you ask the question as to whether or not you would move to a specific location? What is the Lordof? For example there is no planet in the 7th house. And what if the ruler of the ASC is in the 7th house? For example the Ascendant is Pisces so I know that I'm Jupiter. But Jupiter in Libra is in the 7th house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
Christian Astrology, you can find it free, just google it up. You can also go here http://www.skyscript.co.uk/CA.html

If you want to relocate, look for aspect between ASC ruler and 7th house, Moon and 7th house. ASC ruler or Moon changing signs. ASC ruler changing signs in 7th house especially gaining dignity in new sign- I had this when I moved.

Last edited by ChildOfVenus; 12-11-2016 at 05:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 12-11-2016, 05:49 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,299
Re: Why is the 7th house used in regards to relocating?

See how there isn't a planet in the 7th house for this chart? That's what I mean when I say there isn't a planet in the particular house.

Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
house, relocating

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.