Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Spiritual Realm

Spiritual Realm This is the place for deep conversations on the divine, spiritual, esoteric, metaphysical, and arcane in your life.

Unread 01-15-2015, 08:20 AM

Re: Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Page of swords is not a bad thing at all and uranus/pisces can be wonderful .

Now this ... this might be tricky:
3 of SWORDS

Unread 01-15-2015, 10:35 AM

Very tricky...

Leaving:

3 of Cups
Unread 01-15-2015, 12:27 PM

I love 3 of Cups!

Leaving:

Page of Pentacles
Unread 01-16-2015, 02:34 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Vyri Send a message via AIM to Vyri Send a message via MSN to Vyri Send a message via Yahoo to Vyri
Wink Re: Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Considering the context of the light I was drawing the Horseman of swords in-Horsemen are news bearers, among forces of chargeing. Sometimes physical. They can carry weight of sudden enmity, strife aned sickness. Upright-thoughts devoted to the querants defense and promotion. Reversed-plans and desires for the querants downfall. Swords is about dearth, business, strife and upheaval, the card was not reversed you are right in that interpretation, not so much strife just keeping ones nose to the grind stone etc. Business and swords just means to keep at it. The sorry I expressed is about Uranus skittering across deep waters Pisces, with the swords card it is doubtful something of an ideal situation. And also in that context I always take into consideration the transits of the timing. White Lightening striking deep waters of conscience. It definitely will involve a new age thinker or an Aquarius or Astrologer. Neptune/Uranus are moving away from a semisextile aspect at the time of this writ) Hope it means "All's well and good with the one drawing the light from it."

Sorry The page of swords is one of a Capricorn nature. I drew a Horseman. THe earth sign that is ruled of Saturn is cappy. Saturn is a very serious daddy. If you have an affinity to cappy good for you and good business about them.

The three of cups just before the Page of Pentacles resembles:
A marriage for love, research, romantic activity, ideals realized through
positive action, devotion to family, affections awakened, a warm friendship developed, faith in action, prophetic dreams, artistic trends at work, psychic revelations. Conversely: acting upon illusion, tendency to be oversensitive-unbridled emotions, danger of over indulgence

Cancer/Pisces decanate Moon/Neptune key
Excerpts from Doane and Key - Tarot Card Spread Reader

I leave behind the Moon. There is something quite hidden here, as the coupling card assisted of the reading is a political one.
Like the card received....Page of Pentacles ....Aquarius always give a yourthful continence thinking mode...Heres hoping all is well with warm wishes given

Last edited by Vyri; 01-18-2015 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Corrections
Unread 01-17-2015, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyri View Post
Considering the context of the light I was drawing the Horseman of swords in-Horsemen are news bearers, among forces of chargeing. Sometimes physical. They can carry weight of sudden enmity, strife aned sickness. Upright-thoughts devoted to the querants defense and promotion. Reversed-plans and desires for the querants downfall. Swords is about dearth, business, strife and upheaval, the card was not reversed you are right in that interpretation, not so much strife just keeping ones nose to the grind stone etc. Business and swords just means to keep at it. The sorry I expressed is about Uranus skittering across deep waters Pisces, with the swords card it is doubtful something of an ideal situation. And also in that context I always take into consideration the transits of the timing. White Lightening striking deep waters of conscience. It definitely will involve a new age thinker or an Aquarius or Astrologer, and 150 degrees is akin to the energy shared between Neptune and Uranus (a sixth house aspect) Hope it means "All's well and good with the one drawing the light from it."

Sorry The page of swords is one of a Capricorn nature. I drew a Horseman. THe earth sign that is ruled of Saturn is cappy. Saturn is a very serious daddy. If you have an affinity to cappy good for you and good business about them.

n
The Page of swords brings an"ending" in victory over hard conditions and strife, this prince is sure, strong and wise and ready for anything because he has conquered before and he is ready to do it again. He stands gloriously but very cautious on conquered ground and he is not intimidated by this new beginning. And this being said, the energy he brings in a one card reading is positive ... hardship that will be overcome by strong, sharp will.

Uranus suits very well this prince. Rebel with a sharp logical mind. Even in deep Neptunian waters, they stand strong ( im a uranus/neptune individual)
(This is not the right thread but we can discuss more about this in pm)

Thank you.

LEAVING:

THE SUN
Unread 01-18-2015, 12:59 PM

How will my ex feel about me in the future. I leave:

The star reversed.
Unread 01-20-2015, 02:29 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

What will happen if I reach out to the other driver I was just in an accident with?

I leave: the three of wands.
Unread 01-23-2015, 11:02 AM

thank you, I will leave the Knight of Cups. That should be a nice one for somebody!!
Unread 01-23-2015, 11:08 AM

I've been asking a lot of questions lately ... thank you for this card tho 😊

LEAVING:

STRENGTH
Unread 01-23-2015, 03:44 PM

This is a very interesting thread thank u.

I asked about finding happiness work wise,if true vocation possible?
Well The card strengh is very nice, talks about conquering fears, controlling mine over matter, being patient, determined and courageous.

I leave The card The Empress
Unread 01-23-2015, 09:34 PM

I asked a relationship question. I leave:

The hermit reversed
Unread 01-25-2015, 12:02 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Vyri Send a message via AIM to Vyri Send a message via MSN to Vyri Send a message via Yahoo to Vyri

Thank you for the Hermit reversed.

I leave the Man of Cups with situations of control coming under his domain.
Politically and otherwise. Maybe keeping His emotions under wraps is the answer to solving his feelings-desires. Making hasty decisions for the sake of other's isn't necessarily giving him a break. He is his own best friend especially if he relies upon his intuitions and gifts of the spirit. Neptune in Pisces is highlighted in the cards I've drawn for the next enquirer. A true sensitive is aboard soon?
Unread 01-26-2015, 06:39 PM

Thank you. I asked about a person who fits the above description. I leave the 10 swords. (After an intense emotional struggle and possibly some betrayal involved the enquirer will begin the healing process.)
Unread 02-05-2015, 07:18 PM

Asked about my life. Fitting card.

Leaving: The Empress
Unread 02-05-2015, 08:41 PM

The Empress
"Is Jan ignoring me?"
Interesting. Clandestine activities. Eh, it's who he is, what can I do :P

_____

Leaving:
The Tower,
In a situation where you are forced to abandon ship. If he/she stays in it for longer [the situation], then he/she will feel miserable as it will suck the life out of him/her; therefore, he/she is forced to abandon/leave whatever it is.

Here's the picture:
Unread 02-11-2015, 03:44 PM

Asked: What should I do to improve my career. Interesting answer.

Leaving:

Knight of Wands
Unread 02-11-2015, 04:28 PM

I asked if I'd get into university in September to study physio, knight of wands either suggests a yes, or, a nice trip abroad!

Leaving:
Hanged Man

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Unread 02-14-2015, 02:51 AM
Banned

The hanged man (or woman) seems apropos for me at least. Was thinking about going out tonight. Echoes my thoughts about the evening. I leave for the next enquirer Lilith with Mars in Leo, not such a great combination for fulfilling a man's wishes for ego satisfaction and love. Lilith oh Lilith stop reaping the men in this world. Thoughts=Mercury go with the cards. The Magus is there next to dear Lilith. Seems as if the men and women on the outside lines might sector off against each other tonight, for someone? Hope all will be comfy and light hearted.Sudden changeups are indicated!
Unread 02-14-2015, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyri View Post
The hanged man (or woman) seems apropos for me at least. Was thinking about going out tonight. Echoes my thoughts about the evening. I leave for the next enquirer Lilith with Mars in Leo, not such a great combination for fulfilling a man's wishes for ego satisfaction and love. Lilith oh Lilith stop reaping the men in this world. Thoughts=Mercury go with the cards. The Magus is there next to dear Lilith. Seems as if the men and women on the outside lines might sector off against each other tonight, for someone? Hope all will be comfy and light hearted.Sudden changeups are indicated!
I asked about my new crush. He does have a Leo venus so may be the card bodes well.

leave king of swords

Last edited by RisingSag; 02-14-2015 at 06:57 AM.
Unread 02-16-2015, 03:28 PM

I asked about the upcoming venus/mars conj. and effects on me.

Leaving:

Seven of Swords
Unread 03-05-2015, 03:37 PM

Asked about my relationship with someone ... Hmm

Leaving:

Wheel of Fortune ( with the words: Good luck! )
Unread 03-05-2015, 04:28 PM

Asked about my private life. Interesting card.

Leaving:

Nine of Pentacles
Unread 03-13-2015, 07:01 PM

I asked if I'd get a refund. Looks hopeful.
Leaving:
8 of cups

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Unread 03-31-2015, 08:10 AM

If I understand correctly, I'm supposed to interpret the previous poster's card. I'm sure they have a good understanding of Tarot, so what I say may not matter. But just looking at the symbolism of the card, it could be that if a refund is offered, it may not even be worth it. Or maybe even the fight for it wasn't worth the effort; that it would be better to just leave it alone and continue on with your life. I would love to know what you think and how it all turned out. Best of luck though if you pursue it!

I asked about my love life with a particular person in mind and got the Knight of Swords...I have no idea what this would mean.
Unread 03-31-2015, 02:23 PM

You are suppose to leave a card for the next person