She saw dead people-Pluto in 12th

rahu

Banned
i studied parapsychology at the university of california and took independent studies in astrology under brother antinious/ william everson who was a jungian counselor/preist/shaman.

http://www.poetryfoundation.org/bio/william-everson

the septiles are known to possess quailites you mention but youe vertex pluto/satrun idea is inept., no research to backl this up. and please don't keep refering me to that webiste as it is sancro sanct.

i wrote about the nodal axis on the ascendant on ug1 2013
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539&page=4
SN on the ascendant, as it is the repository for all the thought forms created during the time from the infinite’s entry into reality via the NN, there is great creativity as the imagination is overwhelmed by the surplus of preexistent thoughts and thought forms. But this is also the problem because the soul in the body has a finite capacity to comprehend the causal nature of reality. And the desire body/ego often tries to make manifestations of the infinite, it’s own creation. so the problem comes when the ego takes all the credit for what are manifestations of the spirit. the SN on the ascendant can therefore “overload” the personality structure and from this the stress and contradictions of spirit can weaken the immune system. the SN on the ascendant is often correlated with mental break downs or mental/problems/confusion as a result. The correct image here is to receive the flow from heaven with open hands, not closed hands. Take that which you can understand and use but let much of the inspiration flow through you. Depending on the personality structure, a insecure personality tries to identify with the flow of energy will try to contain all the energy flowing into their hands(closed hands) and this leads to disaster as no embodied soul can contain the infinite. this leads to mental overload. But if the personality structure realizes the infinite that runs through all reality , then the ego cannot grasp too much nor identify their fragility with the infinite. That is the trial of the SN. one may attempt to assuage one’s insecurity with the feeling of empowerment the node/infinite can bring.

"The SN on the ascendant gives strong psychic and telepathic ability but again any the unresolved personality issues can cloud this power. power trips and the need to dominate can bring negative reaction to the psychic abilities. But as you noted, this position is very good for imaginative and creative thoughts.

The NN on the ascendant is a bit easier on the ego because the pure psychic/telepathic abilities are not encumbered by the power over the dense plane. the NN can lead to dense plane power but it is through the application of the awareness the NN brings, The SN gives no slack, you get the psychic power and the reaction from the dense plane to your use of the abilities immediately. And only the most evolved souls are not going to make some initial mistakes."

rahu

[deleted attacking comments - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

anjelik

I seriously doubt Pluto could trine Neptune in her natal.
Nep~con~Pluto in 1880 and the only Ptolemaic aspect they formed ever sinse was sextile..
I could be wrong though.

I have Pluto sextile Neptune in my 12th house using the whole sign system. I have had some questionable experiences in which I choose to try and ignore. I definitely believe in spirits and I have woken up in the middle of the night because I felt like a weight was being put on my legs on my bed or because I suddenly smelled a scent of flowers. I've heard whispering, which is why I don't like sleeping in silence.

Venus Neptune

Alright folks, George here. Just thought I'd write a bit about my late Grandmother, who had Pluto in 12th conjunct ascendant.

She saw spirits all her life-on one occasion seeing a terminally ill neighbour standing at her gate looking much better, and had a talk with her, only to be told she'd passed in the night. At work once she got into a lift and said hello to a man in there, only for the sound of rattling chains to be heard and he disappeared.

She was involved in a traumatic occurrence when she was younger-trapped under a steel bar whilst swimming.

I read somewhere that Pluto could symbolise the grandmother in the chart, and indeed, when I was born I looked so similar to my Grandmother my mum said 'Oh, it's my mum come to see me again.' I also have Pluto conjunct ascendant, a sort of reincarnation thing going on...

I'd just like to know if anyone else shares this placement and has any stories.

Regards,

George

Hi Honey.

I don't have this placement, but Pluto can bring out this sixth senses ability. It's possible. After all, Pluto's the Lord Of The Underworld.

Honey, I don't have Pluto in 12 or cnjt AS. But I have Sun cjnt Pluto with Mercury conjunct Pluto. I always have this dream about spirits and ghosts. As if they were chasing me. It felt so real, and in my dream I always win against them. But then I'll end up communicating with the spirits and ghosts, talking to them. With Pluto I can read people like an open book. I can even predict the future but meh I guess it is Neptune's job :joyful:

Cypocryphy

Oh dear rahu

[deleted non-astrological comments - Moderator]

It is the biquintile involving the Vertex axis or a planet conjunct the Vertex axis that provides one of the 'clair' type of skills. It doesn't matter what planets are involved. However, a biquintile between Pluto conjunct Vertex in the 8th house and Saturn seems very appropriate for being able to see dead people.

The septile aspects involving the Vertex axis or planets conjunct the Vertex axis gives considerable psychic skills, but these people tend to be modest and rarely go public unless a quintile or biquintile pattern is also present.

Septile patterns involving the Vertex axis are quite rare and most of the private psychics I have studied have this; the few that don't do have a close septile aspect to the one side of the Vertex axis.

As the septile aspect describes seeking after knowledge and/or wisdom and the Vertex axis is the doorway to other realities, the connection between the two seems to fit very well.

I know lots of people who have the Moon's Nodes straddling the Ascendant-Descendant axis and few of them are very psychic. Those who are usually have the Vertex axis emphasized in the way I have described above, so I don't know where you get the 90% figure you have mentioned. My own studies don't confirm that figure with the data on psychics in my private collection.

I have noticed that the nodal axis in close conjunction with a planet can give some intense experiences in life and some with this placement are very psychic, but they also have the Vertex activation I have mentioned.

Alice

Interesting. What would you say about someone who has the Sun conjoined the vertex, which is also being opposed by Neptune?

Wames

My daughter has Pluto in 12th conjunct her Scorpio Ascendant, square Mercury.

She saw the light-bodies of each of her hamsters after they died.

She seemed to be 'shown' (with closed eyes) where they had gone on the other side - one was being looked after by a rabbit in a flowery field - and then she also saw where they reincarnated. One was into a horse in a country like Norway and another into a seabird on the coast of Ireland...

Imagination?

Who knows....

That's really beautiful! Thanks for sharing. :joyful: It doesn't seem that far-fetched to me. Indigenous people of the Amazon enter into trance and communicate with birds and other animals too. The Kichwa people acquire their knowledge from animals, like birds. Supposedly they originated from the yellow-fronted parrot. Jeremy Narby traveled to the Amazon and wrote briefly about shamans and their animal visions in an excellent book called "Intelligence in Nature".