Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.

Unread 01-24-2020, 05:24 AM

[QUOTE=Moog;331093]6 Planets in Capricorn. yes 5 planet stellium in 1st house. 13 sign astrology tropical is wrong. only capricorn Prometheus 13 wheel is correct. January 18th 1989 4 18 am north kansas city.. Missouri ophiuchus rising. uranus neptune saturn venus and sun all in sagittarius. yes sagittarius mot capricorn like I thought

Unread 01-24-2020, 05:25 AM

[QUOTE=nyxisyourfix;331347]well i have a stellium in capricorn 5th house. sun, mercury, venus, mars, uranus, neptune are the stellium and moon, pluto, jupiter in scorpio. i want desperately to express myself but feel roadblocked b haayy
5 planet stellium in 1st house. 13 sign astrology tropical is wrong. only capricorn Prometheus 13 wheel is correct. January 18th 1989 4 18 am north kansas city.. Missouri ophiuchus rising. uranus neptune saturn venus and sun all in sagittarius. yes sagittarius mot capricorn like I thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by dico View Post
The most prominent stellium I've seen is a man with Sun, Mercury, Venus, and Mars in Scorpio, Sun/Venus square Aquarius moon and Merc/Mars square Leo Pluto.

Very fixed. I think the sun/venus conjunction, which is also trine jupiter, makes it easy for him to win people over if he wants to because he's actually very kind hearted and generous. He tries very hard not to scare people or overly influence them because he has such a strong personality. He comes off as being able to completely destroy someone without much effort. He's deeply intuitive, but blinds himself with his own idealism (aqua moon) and then rages when he is proven wrong or is blocked in some way.

I know a few people with Sun, Mercury, Venus and Jupiter in one sign. Does anyone think that is common?

wowreally, do you have a stellium? I find them pretty fascinating.
5 planet stellium in 1st house. 13 sign astrology tropical is wrong. only capricorn Prometheus 13 wheel is correct. January 18th 1989 4 18 am north kansas city.. Missouri ophiuchus rising. uranus neptune saturn venus and sun all in sagittarius. yes sagittarius mot capricorn like I thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inconjunct View Post
Someone born on the 4th or 5th of February 1962 would have Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn in Aquarius.

See attached made up chart for proof
Unread 01-24-2020, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteoak View Post
I know someone with Moon, Venus, Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune in Sagittarius, all in 5th house, and itís quite obvious the focus of this person in the issues of that house, the fact that itís in Sagittarius is noticeable too.

One of my grandfathers had a stellium in Pisces, with Moon, Venus, Mars and Uranus, all in 10th house, and his natal chart is one of the prettiest I have seen (visually I mean).

I also know many people with a stellium in CapricornÖ all of them have Saturn, Uranus and Neptune in Cap, then the other planets vary.

I can give 2 examples, but I donít know the birth time of any of them.

One has Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn. I remember that work was a constant subject in conversations. Nice bone structure, serious and somewhat cold appearance.

Other has Sun, Moon, Mercury, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and North Node in Capricorn. Nice bone structure too, but with a more sweet appearance and personality than the previous one.

The curious part is that many of them - the ones with a stellium in Capricorn, born around the same year - had the same intriguing characteristics, even when the personal planets were in different signs, but itís probably just a coincidence or maybe the phase of life they were in, since these are people that I lost contact with so I donít know how they are now.

Fun fact: in all the examples I gave - with different generations - itís always Jupiter and/or Chiron opposing the stellium.
Unread 01-24-2020, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eris Volt View Post
I have almost the same, I have sun, Mars, Mercury, north node in the tenth but Mars, Mercury, north node and Venus in Pisces. I call it a party instead when explaining to other's withwith a stellium in their chart, it sounds more appealing to those who are fanatically connected to astrology like me.
Unread 01-24-2020, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumi View Post
I'm a 1962 aquarian. sun, merc, venus, mars, sat, jup and so node.

I think axl rose is aqaurius rising with mars/sat conjunction in his first house. mars gives red hair and leather, kilts and a kind of warrior impression. all the trauma from his father might be reflected right out front until its internalized which seems useful for the frontman of a punk/rock band. intoxicating substances make the mars/sat conjunction even more difficult to manage. I don't know him, but jup and venus conjunct the sun is a generous, cooperative person. pisces moon trining neptune further deepens heart and compassion. to me he expressed in his performances on stage the repressed rage that's predominant in western culture. Jupiter exact conj sun gives good fortune in court cases. So, he didn't get bogged down by legalities and was able to fulfill successfully a vibrant and powerful reflection of un-owned and suppressed rage back to the people. those that didn't like that may find that he hit a personal and uncomfortable chord within themselves.

Tags
biggest, stellium