Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #4001  
Unread 01-21-2020, 01:59 AM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 223
Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

Ref:
Quote:
So, Clinton wasn't as adept at slithering through loopholes.





I get the point, BUT, imo after I voted for Clinton, in 2000 I changed my voter's card to Repub. and voted for G.W.Bush that year based soley on "soiling or staining" the Oval Office and what it should represent. My husband also found it quite demeaning of him and did the same. When we drove through Little Rock Ark. when he was running (Clinton was Governor then) no one liked him in the White Castle Restaurant , not the people who worked there, not anyone they knew. Apparently he and his wife were not really loved in that town. I still voted for him.

But back to your comment - Clinton could have used strictly his brain to play games like trump is doing, using the courts to try and gain leverage and so on.


BUT, consider this - Clinton's legal fees were in the millions when he & HRC left that White House. Yes, I agree they were definately out for all they could grab after that point in time, BUT Trump bilked the taxpayers for his 7 or more lawyers at any given time. "His?".......he doesn't pay bills or anyone. Its "WE" who are paying all those lawyers unlike Clinton.


See how far we've fallen in 20-30 short years in having any kind of a higher conscience? At least Bill Clinton WAS a "Rhodes Scholar" and genius (unlike the pretend "stable genius of djt who Michael Cohen showed a letter threatening anyone who showed or revealed Trump's grades in schools) Clinton and HRC used their knowledge to help themselves AFTER getting out of office, thats true and fair to say, BUT at least in office (where it counts more), they didn't bilk the taxpayers like this clown is doing.



Hell, they didn't even "start the War in Iraq" even though Bill Kristal, Jeb Bush, Rumsfeld & Cheney , ALL sent the letter to him as POTUS asking him to invade and overtake S. Hussein. That was the Republican G.W.Bush who did that (based on ALL lies) i.e. no WMDs which he KNEW.
Not only that but Bush let Bin-Laden go after the Special Forces had him dead to center in a cave with the Mullah Omar. It was BUSH, (top of the pile) who gave Rumsfeld the okay for the 48 hour ceasefire Dec. 2001 at Tora-Bora! How many died until Obama finally got him?



So, yes, I suppose it was a worse mistake that I made in retrospect voting for G.W.Bush thinking as my mother in law did, "well, he's a good Christian man". ha ha ha
He actually told the French President "god sent him over there to get Hussein" thats why the French laughed at us at their smart dinner parties. (its all in one of my astro books, I think the one on Algol because Baghdad was founded when Algol was Rising.



Getting off topic now, but I can admit my errors. Trump is the BIGGEST error in human history, or lets say, "recent human history". I'm sure there were others outside of these United States.

Bottom line (the quote) - is that Clinton although weak in the britches, was intellectually superior, but had enough (call it conscience for the American people OR better yet, respect for the office, (sans the semen stain) - to not go through with fighting that Impeachment and admitted he lied about "I didn't have sex with M's Lewinsky" He thought the legal definition might be argued.



He admitted and was acquitted.



His man in the Oval Office today, NEVER tells the truth EVER

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to leomoon For This Useful Post:
david starling (01-21-2020)
  #4002  
Unread 01-21-2020, 02:34 AM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 223
Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

Bill Clinton didn't bill for his legal troubles, the American taxpayers.
vs Trump never pays a dime to a lawyer....if he can pass it on to others to pick up the checks.



Bill Clinton left his office with millions in debt for the legal fees they paid, and left the Treasury with a Budget Surplus of money (wiped out the debt)

George Bush turned the surplus into the biggest debt in history (until Trump got in and the Treasury debt is currently in the Trillions) without one word mentioned about it by the "conservative Republicans". Just his "rich man's tax cut" looks like our great great grandchlidren will be paying it off unless someone does something soon. He is preparing for a "Phase 2" after Nov. 2020.


https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...nalysis-430781



Quote:
” Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin famously boasted in September. But his own department’s analysts now peg the 10-year cost at $2.3 trillion given the administration’s assumption that tax breaks for individuals and large estates will be extended past 2025.
Bill Clinton didn't a start a war when asked to, in Iraq by the short lived PNAC with the aforementioned membership among them. You may notice familiar names here like Treasury Secretary under GW Bush, Wolfowitz who laughingly? said for American support of their war after "Shock & Awe" that the future of Iraq would have a woman's face on a monetary note.
He didn't realize, Hussein already practiced gender equality, women worked in government jobs and women were also on their monetary units:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...inar-25000.jpg


In case you haven't noticed I'm rather sick and tired of having such stupid brainless ones in Washington DC, and the robots who embrace them for all they are worth. The wars based on stupidity and lack of knowledge of history (Trump didn't know China has a border with India for example) Didn't he study the Magi?



Bush had for a brain what jokingly because "Cheney, bush's brain". Trump has even less of a brain and likely his father paid for his graduations quite literally.

But when we DO get the chance and opportunity comes along to have a true intellectual with government experience like Senator Warren or Amy Klobachar, we make fun of them. Instead we'll opt for the brainless wonder of our time to take us to the brink of total disaster. To walk away from our allies in Syria, (regardless of how or why we got there) the only ones who benefited were Putin & Syria's Pres. Assad. Possibly Turkey. But the US lost credibility all the way around. We are NOW the laughing stock of the world (sadly) .



God help us all! No wonder I have high blood pressure and I haven't posted 1/10th of it.


https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...inar-25000.jpg

PNAC (I'm sure you can find the entire history online) but I haven't the time now.
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2008/1/27/444438/-
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leomoon For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (01-21-2020), david starling (01-21-2020)
  #4003  
Unread 01-21-2020, 09:44 AM
piercethevale's Avatar
piercethevale piercethevale is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alta California
Posts: 8,361
Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
Ref:






I get the point, BUT, imo after I voted for Clinton, in 2000 I changed my voter's card to Repub. and voted for G.W.Bush that year based soley on "soiling or staining" the Oval Office and what it should represent. My husband also found it quite demeaning of him and did the same. When we drove through Little Rock Ark. when he was running (Clinton was Governor then) no one liked him in the White Castle Restaurant , not the people who worked there, not anyone they knew. Apparently he and his wife were not really loved in that town. I still voted for him.

But back to your comment - Clinton could have used strictly his brain to play games like trump is doing, using the courts to try and gain leverage and so on.


BUT, consider this - Clinton's legal fees were in the millions when he & HRC left that White House. Yes, I agree they were definately out for all they could grab after that point in time, BUT Trump bilked the taxpayers for his 7 or more lawyers at any given time. "His?".......he doesn't pay bills or anyone. Its "WE" who are paying all those lawyers unlike Clinton.


See how far we've fallen in 20-30 short years in having any kind of a higher conscience? At least Bill Clinton WAS a "Rhodes Scholar" and genius (unlike the pretend "stable genius of djt who Michael Cohen showed a letter threatening anyone who showed or revealed Trump's grades in schools) Clinton and HRC used their knowledge to help themselves AFTER getting out of office, thats true and fair to say, BUT at least in office (where it counts more), they didn't bilk the taxpayers like this clown is doing.



Hell, they didn't even "start the War in Iraq" even though Bill Kristal, Jeb Bush, Rumsfeld & Cheney , ALL sent the letter to him as POTUS asking him to invade and overtake S. Hussein. That was the Republican G.W.Bush who did that (based on ALL lies) i.e. no WMDs which he KNEW.
Not only that but Bush let Bin-Laden go after the Special Forces had him dead to center in a cave with the Mullah Omar. It was BUSH, (top of the pile) who gave Rumsfeld the okay for the 48 hour ceasefire Dec. 2001 at Tora-Bora! How many died until Obama finally got him?



So, yes, I suppose it was a worse mistake that I made in retrospect voting for G.W.Bush thinking as my mother in law did, "well, he's a good Christian man". ha ha ha
He actually told the French President "god sent him over there to get Hussein" thats why the French laughed at us at their smart dinner parties. (its all in one of my astro books, I think the one on Algol because Baghdad was founded when Algol was Rising.



Getting off topic now, but I can admit my errors. Trump is the BIGGEST error in human history, or lets say, "recent human history". I'm sure there were others outside of these United States.

Bottom line (the quote) - is that Clinton although weak in the britches, was intellectually superior, but had enough (call it conscience for the American people OR better yet, respect for the office, (sans the semen stain) - to not go through with fighting that Impeachment and admitted he lied about "I didn't have sex with M's Lewinsky" He thought the legal definition might be argued.



He admitted and was acquitted.



His man in the Oval Office today, NEVER tells the truth EVER
Obama didn't get Osama, no one ever did. Why do you think the body was "buried at sea to honor Moslem rites" so punctually...Gee, couldn't they have flown the body back to the U.S.A. for positive verification...[Obama never honored a single Christian rite that comes to mind] and wasn't it rather odd that highly trained military personnel, r.e. Navy Seals, inadvertently shot and killed what was likely the most informed source on the existence and strategy of ISIS, the most valuable intelligence asset that the U.S. could ever even hope to capture alive?

...pity that all but two of that highly trained assembled squad that did apprehend the, lifeless, body of someone allegedly being Osama, all died just a few weeks afterward when the helicopter they were being flown in was hit by an rpg. [Dead men tell no tales]... just like that ambassador to Libya that Obama let die at the hands of an angry mob giving the explanation that a rescue force, [defense force, whatever?] couldn't have possibly flown to Libya in time to save the ambassadors life, regardless of the fact it is believed He was kept alive and tortured throughout the night by that mob. [Ambassador Stevens was a resident of nearby Grass Valley, California, born and raised there. I've heard and read from a number of his friends and relatives. What the U.S. gov't claims as to how, and when, the ambassador died is a bold faced lie...

Lies, just like those about those W.M.D.'s that were said to exist, or that a Boeing 737 crashed into, and breached, three bunker hardened walls at the Pentagon and then mostly vaporized, or like that one about how that building number 9 W.T.C. eventually collapsed due to a fire caused and fueled by paper ignited by sparks blown from the burning Towers, or how about the one that Dubya served his country by his service in the Air National Guard during the war in Vietnam, that one He was a.w.o.l. from for at least two of the six years He "served" which would have gotten most any other member of the Guard placed on "active duty" and sent of for combat duty and for that matter, or how about the lie that He was actually elected president to begin with? [He scored in the 25th percentile in the intelligence/aptitude test to become a jet aircraft pilot. That's the lowest one fourth of the population qualified to be considered for the training.]

Clinton was guilty, unless you , like me, also saw the 1992 debut film, "Clerks", made by Kevin [Silent Bob] Smith, in which the character Caitlin Bree, played by Lisa Spoonauer, declares that fellatio isn't "sex", and you also happen to have believed her reasoning, or lack thereof, and if that is legally, or at least somewhat culturally, true, then Bubba wasn't guilty of anything other than being "a good ole' boy just having his self a good ole' time" and we wouldn't want a tensed up, sexually frustrated, man with the key to the nuclear football, now would we?
Seeing as how HE WAS GUILTY, He danm well should have paid for his own lawyers....and maybe Monica should have gotten a medal for saving the world from nuclear Armageddon?

If Trump is ever found guilty of anything, I say let's send him the bill.
__________________
You Are A Divine Creation Of The Universe
Reply With Quote
  #4004  
Unread 01-21-2020, 10:56 AM
piercethevale's Avatar
piercethevale piercethevale is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alta California
Posts: 8,361
Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

Senator Warren a "true intellectual"?
Dangerous dingbat is more as like what she is for clamoring for the end of the Electoral College. It doesn't take a genius to understand that the founders of this nation established it with a very good reason to... [and don't give me the "defense of the institution of slavery" excuse of a reply... The United States is a republic, not a "democracy", call it a 'democratic republic' if you wish to, but it is a Union of individual States and the States are what elect the person to the position of "president" of the United States of America, president of the Union. During the age of the Articles of Confederation a president of the presiding Congress was elected by the members of that Congress to serve a term of not more than one year. No popular vote at all used in the process.

Somewhere in the 232 years since the many Americans have adopted the idea that we are a democracy not a republic. Nothing could be further from the intent expressed at the Convention to amend the Articles of Confederation in 1787.

James Madison, often called “the father of the Constitution” wrote, “Democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention; have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they are violent in their deaths.”

Many other writings from the time were full of warnings about how wicked a democracy can be on the population, how democracies will, eventually, cause a nation to collapse both socially and politically.

John Marshall, quite possibly the most revered chief justice, ever, of the U.S. Supreme Court wrote, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

You won’t find the word “democracy” in either the Declaration of Independence or the U.S. Constitution. The United States of America was established as a Republic — period.

Senator Warren's claims of native American ancestry were found to be no more than one two hundredth and fifty sixth, [it may have even been one six hundredth and twelfth. That's seven to eight generations back. At eight generations back in time a person has 306 great [6xs] grandfathers and the same amount of great grandmothers.
That's less than one fifth of one percent of the same bloodline.
She would have been all the more forthright to have claimed that she's descended from Genghis Khan... [it's true! An estimated one half of one percent of the world's present population is estimated to be a descendant of the 12th to 13th century Mongolian conqueror.]
__________________
You Are A Divine Creation Of The Universe

Last edited by piercethevale; 01-21-2020 at 11:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4005  
Unread 01-21-2020, 12:34 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 20,726
Smile Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

The Preamble clearly delineated what the Constitution was intended to accomplish. And, it begins with "We, the People", not "We, the States".
Every elected office in the country is democratically decided by a majority vote. Supreme power is held by the People through their democratically elected representatives: THAT'S the correct definition of a Republic, as opposed to a dictatorial Monarchy.

Btw, "....insure domestic Tranquility...." is in the Preamble ". Nothing about promoting a civil war.
Reply With Quote
  #4006  
Unread 01-21-2020, 12:47 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 20,726
Smile Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

Ptv, that Confederate money you've collected.... Do you really think it's going to become legal tender again?

Last edited by david starling; 01-21-2020 at 01:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4007  
Unread 01-21-2020, 01:04 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 20,726
Smile Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

Making a meme bigger and more repetitive doesn't make it any less stupid!
Reply With Quote
  #4008  
Unread 01-21-2020, 01:08 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 53,576
Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Making a meme bigger and more repetitive doesn't make it any less stupid!
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercethevale View Post
Senator Warren a "true intellectual"?
Dangerous dingbat is more as like what she is for clamoring for the end of the Electoral College. It doesn't take a genius to understand that the founders of this nation established it with a very good reason to... [and don't give me the "defense of the institution of slavery" excuse of a reply... The United States is a republic, not a "democracy", call it a 'democratic republic' if you wish to, but it is a Union of individual States and the States are what elect the person to the position of "president" of the United States of America, president of the Union. During the age of the Articles of Confederation a president of the presiding Congress was elected by the members of that Congress to serve a term of not more than one year. No popular vote at all used in the process.

Somewhere in the 232 years since the many Americans have adopted the idea that we are a democracy not a republic. Nothing could be further from the intent expressed at the Convention to amend the Articles of Confederation in 1787.

James Madison, often called “the father of the Constitution” wrote, “Democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention; have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they are violent in their deaths.”

Many other writings from the time were full of warnings about how wicked a democracy can be on the population, how democracies will, eventually, cause a nation to collapse both socially and politically.

John Marshall, quite possibly the most revered chief justice, ever, of the U.S. Supreme Court wrote, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

You won’t find the word “democracy” in either the Declaration of Independence or the U.S. Constitution. The United States of America was established as a Republic — period.

Senator Warren's claims of native American ancestry were found to be no more than one two hundredth and fifty sixth, [it may have even been one six hundredth and twelfth. That's seven to eight generations back. At eight generations back in time a person has 306 great [6xs] grandfathers and the same amount of great grandmothers.
That's less than one fifth of one percent of the same bloodline.
She would have been all the more forthright to have claimed that she's descended from Genghis Khan... [it's true! An estimated one half of one percent of the world's present population is estimated to be a descendant of the 12th to 13th century Mongolian conqueror.]






__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
piercethevale (01-24-2020)
  #4009  
Unread 01-21-2020, 01:13 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 53,576
Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.



Quote:
Originally Posted by piercethevale View Post
Senator Warren a "true intellectual"?
Dangerous dingbat is more as like what she is for clamoring for the end of the Electoral College. It doesn't take a genius to understand that the founders of this nation established it with a very good reason to... [and don't give me the "defense of the institution of slavery" excuse of a reply... The United States is a republic, not a "democracy", call it a 'democratic republic' if you wish to, but it is a Union of individual States and the States are what elect the person to the position of "president" of the United States of America, president of the Union. During the age of the Articles of Confederation a president of the presiding Congress was elected by the members of that Congress to serve a term of not more than one year. No popular vote at all used in the process.

Somewhere in the 232 years since the many Americans have adopted the idea that we are a democracy not a republic. Nothing could be further from the intent expressed at the Convention to amend the Articles of Confederation in 1787.

James Madison, often called “the father of the Constitution” wrote, “Democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention; have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they are violent in their deaths.”

Many other writings from the time were full of warnings about how wicked a democracy can be on the population, how democracies will, eventually, cause a nation to collapse both socially and politically.

John Marshall, quite possibly the most revered chief justice, ever, of the U.S. Supreme Court wrote, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

You won’t find the word “democracy” in either the Declaration of Independence or the U.S. Constitution. The United States of America was established as a Republic — period.

Senator Warren's claims of native American ancestry were found to be no more than one two hundredth and fifty sixth, [it may have even been one six hundredth and twelfth. That's seven to eight generations back. At eight generations back in time a person has 306 great [6xs] grandfathers and the same amount of great grandmothers.
That's less than one fifth of one percent of the same bloodline.
She would have been all the more forthright to have claimed that she's descended from Genghis Khan... [it's true! An estimated one half of one percent of the world's present population is estimated to be a descendant of the 12th to 13th century Mongolian conqueror.]
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #4010  
Unread 01-21-2020, 01:15 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 53,576
Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Ptv, that Confederate money you've collected.... Do you really think it's going to become legal tender again?
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
piercethevale (01-24-2020)
  #4011  
Unread 01-21-2020, 01:15 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 20,726
Smile Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

Reply With Quote
  #4012  
Unread 01-21-2020, 01:17 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 53,576
Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post


Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Making a meme bigger and more repetitive doesn't make it any less stupid!
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #4013  
Unread 01-21-2020, 01:18 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 53,576
Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
piercethevale (01-24-2020)
  #4014  
Unread 01-21-2020, 01:19 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 53,576
Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #4015  
Unread 01-21-2020, 01:20 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 53,576
Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #4016  
Unread 01-21-2020, 01:22 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 20,726
Smile Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

IMPEACHED!!! So let it be Said, so let it be Written!

Last edited by david starling; 01-21-2020 at 01:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4017  
Unread 01-21-2020, 01:38 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 20,726
Smile Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

Pelosi has autographed pens. Trumpeached has Trump 2020 stiletto knives.

"The pen is mightier than the sword!"-{Edward Bulwer-Lytton, 1839}
Reply With Quote
  #4018  
Unread 01-21-2020, 02:08 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 53,576
Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Pelosi has autographed pens. Trumpeached has Trump 2020 stiletto knives.

"The pen is mightier than the sword!"-{Edward Bulwer-Lytton, 1839}
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
IMPEACHED!!! So let it be said, so let it be written!

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #4019  
Unread 01-21-2020, 02:09 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 53,576
Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.









Quote:
Originally Posted by piercethevale View Post




Obama didn't get Osama, no one ever did. Why do you think the body was "buried at sea to honor Moslem rites" so punctually...Gee, couldn't they have flown the body back to the U.S.A. for positive verification...[Obama never honored a single Christian rite that comes to mind] and wasn't it rather odd that highly trained military personnel, r.e. Navy Seals, inadvertently shot and killed what was likely the most informed source on the existence and strategy of ISIS, the most valuable intelligence asset that the U.S. could ever even hope to capture alive?

...pity that all but two of that highly trained assembled squad that did apprehend the, lifeless, body of someone allegedly being Osama, all died just a few weeks afterward when the helicopter they were being flown in was hit by an rpg. [Dead men tell no tales]... just like that ambassador to Libya that Obama let die at the hands of an angry mob giving the explanation that a rescue force, [defense force, whatever?] couldn't have possibly flown to Libya in time to save the ambassadors life, regardless of the fact it is believed He was kept alive and tortured throughout the night by that mob. [Ambassador Stevens was a resident of nearby Grass Valley, California, born and raised there. I've heard and read from a number of his friends and relatives. What the U.S. gov't claims as to how, and when, the ambassador died is a bold faced lie...

Lies, just like those about those W.M.D.'s that were said to exist, or that a Boeing 737 crashed into, and breached, three bunker hardened walls at the Pentagon and then mostly vaporized, or like that one about how that building number 9 W.T.C. eventually collapsed due to a fire caused and fueled by paper ignited by sparks blown from the burning Towers, or how about the one that Dubya served his country by his service in the Air National Guard during the war in Vietnam, that one He was a.w.o.l. from for at least two of the six years He "served" which would have gotten most any other member of the Guard placed on "active duty" and sent of for combat duty and for that matter, or how about the lie that He was actually elected president to begin with? [He scored in the 25th percentile in the intelligence/aptitude test to become a jet aircraft pilot. That's the lowest one fourth of the population qualified to be considered for the training.]

Clinton was guilty, unless you , like me, also saw the 1992 debut film, "Clerks", made by Kevin [Silent Bob] Smith, in which the character Caitlin Bree, played by Lisa Spoonauer, declares that fellatio isn't "sex", and you also happen to have believed her reasoning, or lack thereof, and if that is legally, or at least somewhat culturally, true, then Bubba wasn't guilty of anything other than being "a good ole' boy just having his self a good ole' time" and we wouldn't want a tensed up, sexually frustrated, man with the key to the nuclear football, now would we?
Seeing as how HE WAS GUILTY, He danm well should have paid for his own lawyers....and maybe Monica should have gotten a medal for saving the world from nuclear Armageddon?

If Trump is ever found guilty of anything, I say let's send him the bill.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #4020  
Unread 01-21-2020, 08:07 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 53,576
Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #4021  
Unread 01-21-2020, 08:13 PM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 223
Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

Being in possession of Aries at the MC in the 1st decan - suggests that I can easily argue "til the cows come home" with anyone, YET, its my choice not to. I find "Conspiracy theorists" downright boring, so I don't bother wasting my time. And all the while, my Mars is sextile Jupiter, Bi-Quintile the NN in the 11th of the masses, and EXALTED in Capricorn! Perhaps, its due to also being able to restrain myself rather then letting my emotions run the day? Yet even with my MC Aries in the terms of Jupiter (ruler of my 9th) and Face of Saturn (Sun's ruler) once in awhile I find like Jesus in the Temple overthrowing the tables, I can let loose (Moon in Leo along with Saturn in Leo) if pushed too much. Then I simply pray, "Father, forgive them, they know not what they do"


However, I would remind (for those people who did get inspired by Lincoln's quotes or life, that Abraham Lincoln was not a church=goer either, and often people misconstrued even back in the 1800s that he must not be very Christian. Far from the truth. ....Actually, the man was more spiritual then most of us standing here today. I'd say Martin Luther King was as well, (spiritual that is), as Barack Obama.



To me, when people treat their fellow man with respect and dignity, that speaks volumes of their spirituality.


from Answers.com: as President of the United States:

....These days, the president and his wife occasionally attend services at Washington DC-area churches, and President Obama has had ministers of several denominations come to the White House to advise him.

Jesus actually lived the spirit of the law, not the letter of the a law as too many hypocrites do. I think these people easily understood the difference too!

Last edited by leomoon; 01-21-2020 at 08:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4022  
Unread 01-22-2020, 03:13 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 20,726
Smile Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

Pelosi's pen WORKED!!! Trumpeached is, in fact, only the third President to be impeached, and the one and only FIRST to be impeached in the first 4 yrs in office!

Last edited by david starling; 01-22-2020 at 03:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4023  
Unread 01-22-2020, 11:49 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 53,576
Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.



Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Pelosi's pen WORKED!!!

Trumpeached is, in fact, only the third President to be impeached, and

the one and only FIRST to be impeached in the first 4 yrs in office!
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #4024  
Unread 01-22-2020, 11:51 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 53,576
Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.


Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
Being in possession of Aries at the MC in the 1st decan - suggests that I can easily argue "til the cows come home" with anyone, YET, its my choice not to. I find "Conspiracy theorists" downright boring, so I don't bother wasting my time.


However, I would remind (for those people who did get inspired by Lincoln's quotes or life, that Abraham Lincoln was not a church=goer either, and often people misconstrued even back in the 1800s that he must not be very Christian. Far from the truth. ....Actually, the man was more spiritual then most of us standing here today. I'd say Martin Luther King was as well, (spiritual that is), as Barack Obama.

To me, when people treat their fellow man with respect and dignity, that speaks volumes of their spirituality.

from Answers.com: as President of the United States:

....These days, the president and his wife occasionally attend services at Washington DC-area churches, and President Obama has had ministers of several denominations come to the White House to advise him.

Jesus actually lived the spirit of the law, not the letter of the a law as too many hypocrites do. I think these people easily understood the difference too!
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #4025  
Unread 01-22-2020, 09:43 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 53,576
Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#lizardpeople, #trumpisanalien

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.