Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Relocation Astrology

Relocation Astrology For discussions on relocation astrology techniques: astro*carto*graphy, relocated charts, local space directions etc.

Unread 01-02-2020, 03:41 AM

Astrocartography please help!

I have pluto IC and AS along with Venus AS , Sun and Saturn in one city that I wanna move and what does that mean? It means a place that I can die? Im pretty scared if I move there or not according to these planets

Unread 01-05-2020, 01:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laris06 View Post
I have pluto IC and AS along with Venus AS , Sun and Saturn in one city that I wanna move and what does that mean? It means a place that I can die? Im pretty scared if I move there or not according to these planets
I personally donít like Pluto IC lines because they tend to bring a lot up (like problems) in personal life such as family and relationships. Itís not a very mellow or relaxing energy. This is coming from a Scorpio moon with a lot of Pluto aspects which Iíve heard Pluto lines are better for Plutonian people but I donít like Pluto on the IC

Tags
astrocartography