Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Progressions

Progressions For discussions on secondary progressions in predictive astrology.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 10-14-2015, 08:40 PM
haidee's Avatar
haidee haidee is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 465
Experiences with Pr.Moon in Scorpio??

So my Progressed Moon is less than degree from shifting its position in Libra to Scorpio in my 2nd house but my 3rd house cusp Scorpio at 1 degree.
I started looking at a few sites as to what this progression may mean, and according to Cafeastrology I will feel the need for something powerful and significant in my life... (I'm like 'Que?')
And then I looked at thedarkpixieastrology's description, saying that it's one of the most difficult progressed moon to have and can cause intense emotions. So I'm a little worried about this progression as I'll attend University next year (working atm) and by then, I definitely don't need any emotional turbulence or whatever. I am however comforting myself that my progressed sun is now in Leo (1 degree) and transit Saturn is no longer in Scorpio but Sagittarius.

Anyway, I was wondering you (if anyone) noticed anything different when your progressed moon was in Scorpio? Good or bad experiences. Thank you

Edit: If needed to know, my natal Moon is in Aquarius (28 degrees).

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 10-22-2015, 02:48 PM
haidee's Avatar
haidee haidee is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 465
Re: Experiences with Pr.Moon in Scorpio??

bump.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 10-22-2015, 04:22 PM
ashriia's Avatar
ashriia ashriia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,070
Re: Experiences with Pr.Moon in Scorpio??

The house it's progressing into needs to be taken into account. University is an intense time to be sure. the 2nd house/3rd house... Money will be important during your studies, and 3rd rules short journeys and studying as well. So..intense focus/emotional energies on these areas should be expected.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 10-22-2015, 07:47 PM
Erulastiel14 Erulastiel14 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 110
Re: Experiences with Pr.Moon in Scorpio??

I had my pMoon in Scorpio until earlier this year and it was not fun. I think the only sign that's tougher for the pMoon is Pisces. Scorpio is on my 12th house cusp and I was so tired I wondered if I had burn out. Which freaked me out because at the time it was the last thing I needed since I was about to finish school. It didn't help that I have some sensitive points in Scorpio, and that 'Saturn was chasing my Moon.'

Anyway it's a time where uncomfortable issues come up that you have to delve into. Cafe Astrology's right about the intense feelings. The intensity is what you're after.

Scorpio is on your 3rd house, which rules communication, intelligence, siblings, short trips and everyday routines. So any or all of those issues might take on importance. Interesting you're in University. I'm guessing you'll spend a lot of intense energy in school whatever you're studying.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 10-22-2015, 08:08 PM
haidee's Avatar
haidee haidee is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 465
Re: Experiences with Pr.Moon in Scorpio??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashriia View Post
The house it's progressing into needs to be taken into account. University is an intense time to be sure. the 2nd house/3rd house... Money will be important during your studies, and 3rd rules short journeys and studying as well. So..intense focus/emotional energies on these areas should be expected.
Thanks for the reply. I guess the "intense focus" sounds good. Hopefully more of that will happen to me, instead of being very emotional/moody.


Any other input would be appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 10-22-2015, 09:33 PM
junoisuppose junoisuppose is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 554
Re: Experiences with Pr.Moon in Scorpio??

I'm in the middle of it at the moment, and it has been pretty much as the books describe - dealing with other people's money, intense dramas building at home, women I'm close to going through profound experiences, watching too many programmes like 'Criminal Minds' or other things with scorpio themes - crime, betrayal etc. The house is important, also look at any aspects the progressed moon makes and then look to see where that planet is by transit to your natal chart.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 10-22-2015, 10:44 PM
haidee's Avatar
haidee haidee is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 465
Re: Experiences with Pr.Moon in Scorpio??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erulastiel14 View Post
I had my pMoon in Scorpio until earlier this year and it was not fun. I think the only sign that's tougher for the pMoon is Pisces. Scorpio is on my 12th house cusp and I was so tired I wondered if I had burn out. Which freaked me out because at the time it was the last thing I needed since I was about to finish school. It didn't help that I have some sensitive points in Scorpio, and that 'Saturn was chasing my Moon.'

Anyway it's a time where uncomfortable issues come up that you have to delve into. Cafe Astrology's right about the intense feelings. The intensity is what you're after.

Scorpio is on your 3rd house, which rules communication, intelligence, siblings, short trips and everyday routines. So any or all of those issues might take on importance. Interesting you're in University. I'm guessing you'll spend a lot of intense energy in school whatever you're studying.
Sorry I didn't see your reply, but thank you! You're saying you have sensitive points and Scorpio... I don't have any planets in Scorpio, but do you think aspects in a Progressed Chart matters? Not conjunctions, but trines, squares etc.?
Also, everyday routines isn't that in the 6th house?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 10-22-2015, 11:03 PM
haidee's Avatar
haidee haidee is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 465
Re: Experiences with Pr.Moon in Scorpio??

Quote:
Originally Posted by junoisuppose View Post
I'm in the middle of it at the moment, and it has been pretty much as the books describe - dealing with other people's money, intense dramas building at home, women I'm close to going through profound experiences, watching too many programmes like 'Criminal Minds' or other things with scorpio themes - crime, betrayal etc. The house is important, also look at any aspects the progressed moon makes and then look to see where that planet is by transit to your natal chart.
Thanks for the reply. May I ask which house Scorpio cusps in your natal chart?
Aspects to other progressed planets? Or maybe just the planets in my natal chart?
Transit planets are difficult to read together with my Progressed chart, but I do keep an eye on them once in a while. I'm more worried about how my mindset will be and my actions based on it.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 10-24-2015, 12:15 AM
Erulastiel14 Erulastiel14 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 110
Re: Experiences with Pr.Moon in Scorpio??

Quote:
Originally Posted by haidee View Post
Sorry I didn't see your reply, but thank you! You're saying you have sensitive points and Scorpio... I don't have any planets in Scorpio, but do you think aspects in a Progressed Chart matters? Not conjunctions, but trines, squares etc.?
Also, everyday routines isn't that in the 6th house?
When I say aspects I mean between your natal chart and your progressed chart. The pMoon means nothing on its own but highlights and emphasizes whatever it aspects. You may not have a planet in your 3rd house but the pMoon being in Scorpio may aspect other planets/points in your natal chart, which you'll feel.

Sixth house is work and health, like the mind/body connection. It rules how you do what you do and your work environment's impact on you.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 10-24-2015, 01:02 AM
TamaraL's Avatar
TamaraL TamaraL is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Between Neptune & Pluto
Posts: 490
Re: Experiences with Pr.Moon in Scorpio??

I am in the last 2 months of Pr. Moon in Scorpio in the 4th House (started 2 years ago).
In my natal chart Scorpio rules my 5th house - creativity (Also my natal moon is located inside the 5th).
I have to admit it was the hardest period of my life so far emotionally, very dark period which occurred exactly when I graduated from university & coincided with the death of my grandfather & godmother & the "end" of many friendships that were unhealthy & unstable.It really was the end of an era for me, an era of emotional & financial security were finding a solution was easier.
The positive thing about endings is closure but its also so painful.
I am still trying to adjust emotionally, also I wrote a lot of dark poems during this period.(natal Pluto in Scorpio -5th H) I can't wait for a new progressed moon Sagittarius in 2 months.
__________________
"Nobody can hurt me without my permission." - Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited by TamaraL; 10-24-2015 at 01:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 10-24-2015, 02:03 PM
haidee's Avatar
haidee haidee is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 465
Re: Experiences with Pr.Moon in Scorpio??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erulastiel14 View Post
When I say aspects I mean between your natal chart and your progressed chart. The pMoon means nothing on its own but highlights and emphasizes whatever it aspects. You may not have a planet in your 3rd house but the pMoon being in Scorpio may aspect other planets/points in your natal chart, which you'll feel.

Sixth house is work and health, like the mind/body connection. It rules how you do what you do and your work environment's impact on you.
Ah I see... Well, looking at upcoming aspects to my Pr.Moon I'll have more harmonious than stressful ones; especially a sextile to my Ascendant and a trine to my natal Moon (6th house).
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 10-24-2015, 02:14 PM
haidee's Avatar
haidee haidee is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 465
Re: Experiences with Pr.Moon in Scorpio??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraL View Post
I am in the last 2 months of Pr. Moon in Scorpio in the 4th House (started 2 years ago).
In my natal chart Scorpio rules my 5th house - creativity (Also my natal moon is located inside the 5th).
I have to admit it was the hardest period of my life so far emotionally, very dark period which occurred exactly when I graduated from university & coincided with the death of my grandfather & godmother & the "end" of many friendships that were unhealthy & unstable.It really was the end of an era for me, an era of emotional & financial security were finding a solution was easier.
The positive thing about endings is closure but its also so painful.
I am still trying to adjust emotionally, also I wrote a lot of dark poems during this period.(natal Pluto in Scorpio -5th H) I can't wait for a new progressed moon Sagittarius in 2 months.
Thanks for sharing. That sounds as bad as a Saturn return can be, I guess.... But having to end friendships that were unhealthy and unstable must've been good for you in the end, although any kind of breakups can difficult.
Do you have any natal planets in Scorpio besides the Moon?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 10-25-2015, 12:38 AM
TamaraL's Avatar
TamaraL TamaraL is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Between Neptune & Pluto
Posts: 490
Re: Experiences with Pr.Moon in Scorpio??

Quote:
Originally Posted by haidee View Post
Thanks for sharing. That sounds as bad as a Saturn return can be, I guess.... But having to end friendships that were unhealthy and unstable must've been good for you in the end, although any kind of breakups can difficult.
Do you have any natal planets in Scorpio besides the Moon?
Yep I am not afraid of a Saturn's Return after this.What I 've learnt is that some endings are necessary.Nothing imporant can be achieved without pain.No I don't have any natal planets in Scorpio.(Actually my moon is in Sagittarius, placed in the end of the 5th house-but the 5th house is ruled by Scorpio.I only have Pluto - an outer planet in scorpio)
__________________
"Nobody can hurt me without my permission." - Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited by TamaraL; 10-25-2015 at 12:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TamaraL For This Useful Post:
haidee (10-25-2015)
  #14  
Unread 01-02-2020, 12:28 PM
haidee's Avatar
haidee haidee is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 465
Re: Experiences with Pr.Moon in Scorpio??

I just came back from a long break off the forums to check on my threads.

Would you believe! I actually experienced a heavy loads of emotional break downs during the progression of my moon in Scorpio and now it's heading into Capricorn.
Very intense indead, I'm not kidding. I had some experience with feeling euphoric and hell-bound drowning in my emotions out of nowhere. Feeling worried for some people I barely know, quit my studies and went on a small trip to a foreign island for about a month.
Also been having sluggish moments and drowsiness (I blame my Moon in 6th, but I wouldn't know), gaining some weight back.
Also, my vision's blurry - so some health problems?

Hopefully it'll be better when Jupiter now is in my 5th house, progressed moon in 4th. A little update.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 01-02-2020, 12:50 PM
Harmelia's Avatar
Harmelia Harmelia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Sedona, AZ
Posts: 245
Re: Experiences with Pr.Moon in Scorpio??

Haidee,
So you wish to post your birth data so we can see what's happening? I didn't see a chart. I like to look at health issues, so I'll be happy to share any thoughts I have. I'd like to be able to pull up your chart on my computer, so if you don't want to post here, I'll keep your info private if you PM me. Hope you feel better!
__________________
Fate and free will are equally powerful forces. Yet I consider free will more important, because it is our conscious choices that create our fate.
~ Veda Vyasa, Hindu Sage
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 01-02-2020, 02:43 PM
haidee's Avatar
haidee haidee is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 465
Re: Experiences with Pr.Moon in Scorpio??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmelia View Post
Haidee,
So you wish to post your birth data so we can see what's happening? I didn't see a chart. I like to look at health issues, so I'll be happy to share any thoughts I have. I'd like to be able to pull up your chart on my computer, so if you don't want to post here, I'll keep your info private if you PM me. Hope you feel better!
I will PM you as this would be another thread. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
experiences, prmoon, scorpio

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.