Emotional abuse?

VirgoLibraChris

I have been dealing with a very narcissistic Gemini. The other day I saw him on a trip. On the way back to where we go a car accident caused us to be together much longer. A car slammed into the back of our van. My Narcissist forced himself on me while the driver taking us back home and went in a building awhile later that day. This man seems to think he owns my body and tells me I owe him sex.

I ignored the texts last night in reference to this. Usually he ignores mine. I have been attracted to him but beyond his physique I feel he is a Gemini sociopath. When we were out that day prior to the accident he wanted photos taken of us together and the staff encouraged it too. He posted the Facebook photos and removed them. I saw mutual friends were sharing the photo of us together briefly.

This man plays head-games and used to remove nice comments he left me. I removed his comments from me too and he was pissed.. He lives for his comments. He left his other old looking female staff friend's photos of women with him who are no better than me on his Facebook. He prefers the staff, obviously thinking he is above his peers When I finally got a reply as to why he removed the photo. He says we can do better. It was not perfect.

So much vanity and arrogance is a turn off. I liked the passion we shared but am not giving in to it lately. Are these Facebook tactics where he keeps posting photos or comments and removing them after gaining my trust back emotional abuse and head-games? That picture we took was really nice. I checked on it because I have someone else who I wanted to hide the photo from. My thing is if I am not good enough for your Facebook I am not good enough to sleep with you.

It sounds like he is wanting to hide you on social media because wants to be seen as single, but then he liked the display of adoration towards him, maybe because it might make him look more appealing?

Either way, the relationship is over. Whether he's a true sociopath, or someone who is using someone to feel better about himself, he's just not got the right attitude for a loving relationshi. It's less about the photo, and more about how it made you feel.

Iced8Ace

You likely have self esteem issues, if you want to be loved by a narcissist. Having us make excuses for his behaviour won't change reality. This guy cannot give you love, and you know it, so step back for a moment, and think long and hard about why you're still there, despite his actions.