My daughters Moon is terrible, am I the terrible..?

I have a very specific question about my daughter. I really need help! I hope you are able.

My concern is her moon. Already when she was born only 3 days after i did her chart, i saw she had a really heavy aspected moon. I sat with her in my lap, terrified i would be the worst mother. I still carry those feelings along, and its weighing me down sometimes. Not always, I manage to push it away for lenghts of time, but it comes, creeping into my heart and devastates me. I am so afraid that its affecting her. I hope you can help me get some clarity and hope. I know, I sound dramatic, but that is how i feel it, when its worst.

I can tell you some information about me, her dad and how she was born. We met and on our first date i became pregnant. I wasnt ready for a relationsship, had just ended one and my heart was still sore. But we both wanted her, no matter what. I was in 5 month when he came to my country. We started to live together, not even knowing each other. I wanted our intimacy to develop ( i am very physical) but he seemed so shy and not really wanting me. I felt hurt and rejected. From then on i harbored strong feelings of resentment towards him, since he didnt want to love me (it felt like that, i can see now, how he maybe was too "intimidatet", unsure and I was too demanding/pushy) But from the moment she was born, everything was filled with love. I really wanted my man and i lovingly started to appreciate him more and more. We were still not physical, but very friendly and comforting to each other and our daughter. Untill we went travelling for 3 months. There i felt so abandoned. He was out all the time, he never wanted to be with me, no kisses, he pushed me away, he flirted with other girls and i was close to a breakdown, she was at that time only 8 months old and i felt extremely vulnerable. He started being harsh with me. when we got back to he had to go for 2 weeks and after one weeks passed i called and said i didnt want him to come back at least a month. I felt so weak. My friends and family helped me getting better and i decided if he wouldnt express his love and try to be intimate with me, i would leave him. When he got back he said the exact words i needed to hear. We had wonderful 3 months together, coming closer to each other. He asked me to marry him and i said yes. The day before our marriage he had a flip and told me he was only with me out of duty, he did not love me and his desire was to be doing something else. I panicked. I didnt understand it. Guess i couldnt believe it either. I married him the next day. Probably one of the saddest days in my life. It went from bad to worse, to horrible. We fought and fought until he almost became violent. The day he pushed me screaming out the door with my daughter looking at us, i decided to stop it. I could have been going longer, but for my daughters sake, it was time. So we separated beginning of summer 2015 and i have been so good after. Strong, confident and happy. My daughter is good, it was hard in the beginning, but he lives close by, we still hang out together, christmas, dinner and walks sometimes. We have always had some sort of friendship despite the horribleness.

Long story shorter...We had a turbulent start. Now I feel good. Still I have some temperement problems, i cant always be patient and I try my best best to no get angry or lose my temper, sometimes it happens. I am not a bad mother in my on viewing. I love her, I will do anything for her, but I am not an emotionally stable person myself. But I do have great strength and great love. I hate astrology because it makes me doubt my ability to love and be a good mother for my child, if I could I would never ever had read her chart and just lived without being so afraid that I will damage her (its already been done, according to astrology) Please help me shed some light on this, I am drowning in my attempts to understand it.

Thank you.

My daughters moon :

sun sqaure moon
moon sqaure mercury
moon square saturn
moon square mars
moon sextile uranus
moon trine jupiter

moon in 7 house (close to 8) and in Aquarius ( My sun is in Aqua).

IleneK

Premium Member
I am truly sorry for the distress you are experiencing by looking at your daugher's chart. I personally don't see there is much to gained by looking at charts of ones so small. So maybe you would put it aside and just respond to your dear and beloved daughter in the best ways you know? Your intentions and your heart sound pure and really that is I think most important.

If you really want to work on your maternal concerns, I would urge you to consider looking at your own natal chart, and your Moon, and please just put little sweet one's away until a much later date :).

I am truly wishing you the very best,

JUPITERASC

I have a very specific question about my daughter. I really need help! I hope you are able.

My concern is her moon. Already when she was born only 3 days after i did her chart, i saw she had a really heavy aspected moon. I sat with her in my lap, terrified i would be the worst mother. I still carry those feelings along, and its weighing me down sometimes. Not always, I manage to push it away for lenghts of time, but it comes, creeping into my heart and devastates me. I am so afraid that its affecting her. I hope you can help me get some clarity and hope. I know, I sound dramatic, but that is how i feel it, when its worst.

I can tell you some information about me, her dad and how she was born. We met and on our first date i became pregnant. I wasnt ready for a relationsship, had just ended one and my heart was still sore. But we both wanted her, no matter what. I was in 5 month when he came to my country. We started to live together, not even knowing each other. I wanted our intimacy to develop ( i am very physical) but he seemed so shy and not really wanting me. I felt hurt and rejected. From then on i harbored strong feelings of resentment towards him, since he didnt want to love me (it felt like that, i can see now, how he maybe was too "intimidatet", unsure and I was too demanding/pushy) But from the moment she was born, everything was filled with love. I really wanted my man and i lovingly started to appreciate him more and more. We were still not physical, but very friendly and comforting to each other and our daughter. Untill we went travelling for 3 months. There i felt so abandoned. He was out all the time, he never wanted to be with me, no kisses, he pushed me away, he flirted with other girls and i was close to a breakdown, she was at that time only 8 months old and i felt extremely vulnerable. He started being harsh with me. when we got back to he had to go for 2 weeks and after one weeks passed i called and said i didnt want him to come back at least a month. I felt so weak. My friends and family helped me getting better and i decided if he wouldnt express his love and try to be intimate with me, i would leave him. When he got back he said the exact words i needed to hear. We had wonderful 3 months together, coming closer to each other. He asked me to marry him and i said yes. The day before our marriage he had a flip and told me he was only with me out of duty, he did not love me and his desire was to be doing something else. I panicked. I didnt understand it. Guess i couldnt believe it either. I married him the next day. Probably one of the saddest days in my life. It went from bad to worse, to horrible. We fought and fought until he almost became violent. The day he pushed me screaming out the door with my daughter looking at us, i decided to stop it. I could have been going longer, but for my daughters sake, it was time. So we separated beginning of summer 2015 and i have been so good after. Strong, confident and happy. My daughter is good, it was hard in the beginning, but he lives close by, we still hang out together, christmas, dinner and walks sometimes. We have always had some sort of friendship despite the horribleness.

Long story shorter...We had a turbulent start. Now I feel good.

Still I have some temperement problems,
i cant always be patient and I try my best best to no get angry or lose my temper, sometimes it happens.
I am not a bad mother in my on viewing.
I love her, I will do anything for her, but I am not an emotionally stable person myself.
But I do have great strength and great love.
I hate astrology because it makes me doubt my ability to love and be a good mother for my child,
if I could I would never ever had read her chart and just lived without being so afraid that I will damage her
(its already been done, according to astrology)
Please help me shed some light on this, I am drowning in my attempts to understand it

Thank you.

My daughters moon :

sun sqaure moon
moon sqaure mercury
moon square saturn
moon square mars
moon sextile uranus
moon trine jupiter

moon in 7 house (close to 8) and in Aquarius ( My sun is in Aqua).
AquasunPiscesmoon it seems as if someone has told you a distressing astrological interpretation
BUT
Keep in mind that
online astrology forums
are not necessarily an ideal place to have a reliable chart reading

some posters on forums are knowledgeable and informed
unfortunately many are not

furthermore
Since this reading is of a very young child
then I recommend you have a reading from a respected and reliable professional astrologer
such as for example
Martin Gansten
http://www.martingansten.com/
Benjamin Dykes http://www.bendykes.com/reading.php

Another good idea is to empower yourself by learning to read your own chart :smile:
as well as that of your daughter
and then decide for yourself and have your own opinion regarding your respective natal charts

JUPITERASC

I am truly sorry for the distress you are experiencing by looking at your daugher's chart.
I personally don't see there is much to gained by looking at charts of ones so small.
So maybe you would put it aside and just respond to your dear and beloved daughter in the best ways you know?
Your intentions and your heart sound pure and really that is I think most important.

If you really want to work on your maternal concerns,

I would urge you to consider looking at your own natal chart,
and your Moon,

and please just put little sweet one's away until a much later date :).

I am truly wishing you the very best,
I agree with this very sensible advice :smile:

katydid

She has Moon in Aquarius, sextile Uranus and trine Jupiter? That is a very beneficial set of aspects and she is positive, resilient and will be fine.

None of the squares listed seem that severe, especially with the Guardians she has trining and sextiling as protection.

My daughter has the Moon in Aquarius with a few squares. And we are very close and love each other deeply. She calls me all of the time just to talk and meet up for coffee.

Her Moon is more than just you as a mother. Her Moon represents her childhood, her early homelife, her overall environment, even extended family. :love:

Frisiangal

I hate astrology because it makes me doubt my ability to love and be a good mother for my child

AqSuPiMn,
Most mothers would have the same concern for their child as you do, whether they were familiar with astrology or not.
As Elena commented, and if your pseudonym says anything about your own chart positions, your Pisces Moon could say a lot about your own attitude towards your daughter.

I can almost repeat Katy's experience word for word. I have 3 children, born under different Sun signs ; one with Moon square Sun-Saturn, one with Moon conjunct Pluto, and one with Moon square Neptune.... and all aspecting something in my chart as well:andy::andy:. Yet we share a good and loving relationship with each other and I have been fortunate to hear my children each express their Moon feelings regarding any influence of mine upon them in a positive light of the harsh aspect.

An issue when perhaps not fully understanding, yet trying to interpret astrological symbolism is that there can be a tendency to look upon harsh aspects as meaning maternal difficulty when they do not, because the viewer is visualising the Moon’s expectancy through their own ideas, which may not concur with that of the child......later adult.

Daughter's Aquarius Moon will see and possibly reflect your Aquarius Sun nature. So there should be no surprise if the apple chooses to fall far from the parental tree when there's a very independent attitude in applying
personal Sun motivation, Mercury thought, Mars activity, and Saturn outer authority influences. The squares to an Aquarius Moon would be suggestive of a FIXED attitude in many ways, which a more fluid Pisces Moon might find asks much of its own 'gentle, needful' side versus the personal and unconditional willing sacrifices it so often prepared to make for its child.

:smile:

Thank you so much for your kind replies! Especially the veiw on the apple falling long from the tree. I know I should not be so concerned but it really hit my most vulnerable spot, so could not just forget it and erase it from my mind. I am really really thankful, it is like a weight has been lifted from my heart, I even feel more free in my expression with my daughter, somehow I think I tried to supress my "darker" sides, to not fulfill the chart interpretation that I´ve read so many places. I am so happy! Thank you again so much!:love: