Modern and future signs

CapAquaPis

From what I learned on a recent Youtube video on the sign of Cancer, there are signs associated with modernity (Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces), and the future (Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces). They either tend to be water signs with feminine energies and natures, or in the case of Capricorn and Aquarius, ruled by Uranus (esp. Aquarius) and Saturn (esp. Capricorn), planets of science, planning and looking ahead. However, Cancer is the sign of history and the past (ruled by the Moon, "planet" of memory and emotions), opposite of Capricorn.

CapAquaPis

4 years into the future (2020) to revive this thread, I came to notice Pisces is mentioned twice related to the past and future. Pisces marks the end of one year and the beginning of the other, esp. regarding the Piscean age marked the beginning of Christianity (1 BC-AD with the birth of Jesus Christ, died in 33 AD) and the new age of science (2000-01, starting with the first of 6 moon landings in 1969-72). Christianity replaced European paganism (Aries age) with hope of salvation and science replaced unproven theories (Aquarius age) with studies of data. Pisces is represented by Christianity (the fish symbol), but a water sign puts out the fire of Aries and enters the water supplied by the wet Aquarius. And I believe Virgo is of birth (and nurturing) and Leo is the past-opposite a futuristic Aquarius, while Libra is the future-opposite of Aries the beginning and Scorpio is of death (and healing of the ill), therefore Pisces is like the Roman God of the calendar Janus with two heads: one looks back, the other forward.

CapAquaPis

And 3 years later: the 12th house represents 12th sign: the deepest secrets one may have, and I happen to have a Cancer rising (ASC is in halfway 15'). In our minds, we want to achieve, retrieve and acquire. They say Cancers are about family and children, and my own Juno is conjunct my ASC. The 10th sign/house is planning, the 11th sign/house is creating and the 12th sign/house is having. My sun and moon sign Aquarius is the 11th sign. The past life is measured by one's 12th house, ruled by the planet Neptune and its sign Pisces of hopes, wishes, desires, dreams, memories, visions and thoughts.

Humanitarian

And 3 years later: the 12th house represents 12th sign: the deepest secrets one may have, and I happen to have a Cancer rising (ASC is in halfway 15'). In our minds, we want to achieve, retrieve and acquire. They say Cancers are about family and children, and my own Juno is conjunct my ASC. The 10th sign/house is planning, the 11th sign/house is creating and the 12th sign/house is having. My sun and moon sign Aquarius is the 11th sign. The past life is measured by one's 12th house, ruled by the planet Neptune and its sign Pisces of hopes, wishes, desires, dreams, memories, visions and thoughts.

I have Sedna in 12th house, and in my stellar past life, I have loads of healing abilities from the Source of Life...