Suicide in the birth chart?

ElenaJ

I've seen some of his videos, he uses Vedic charts that I am not familiar with.
The chart he refers to for Monroe has a cancer rising, but the majority seem to agree on a Leo rising, which actually seems to make more sense.
The chart I posted for her is from astro.com

Ukpoohbear

Time of birth is not necessarily reliable
thus not possible to draw reliable delineation

There are questions about a mysterious bruise
and the lack of evidence
and political motives
mounted so heavily that
the investigation was reopened in 1982.
most agree death was by a fatal injection
— supported by the lack of pill capsules in her body :smile:

and

a small, mysterious bruise on her lower body
that was never explained.
also her will and an untold amount of mysterious documents
were stuffed into shopping bags
and removed by her business manager Inez Melson
within 48 hours of Monroe’s death.
This was all done while the police were taking statements.

The time of 9:30 is taken from her birth certificate. I have never heard of Marilyn’s chart being disputed.

Ukpoohbear

If I may direct you to a horary I did asking if Marilyn killed herself, you can see it was a suicide but she probably did not intend to die. Verdict: accidental overdose.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1048313#post1048313

ElenaJ

In fact, but if you check the chart he evaluates in the link Jupiterasc sent, he puts the ascendent at cancer, not leo.

ElenaJ

If I may direct you to a horary I did asking if Marilyn killed herself, you can see it was a suicide but she probably did not intend to die. Verdict: accidental overdose.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1048313#post1048313

Using the 7th for her gives pisces and Neptune, which has a certain logic to it.
Her 8th would be mercury, but it makes no aspects.
Mars in on the cusp of the 4th of endings, and moon just separates from a sextile.
Moon also separates from a conjunction with Pluto, co-ruler of the 4th.

aquarius7000

Hi,

If we look at MM's natal chart, her 8th house ruler, Jupiter (which on the downside always shows overdoing something- overdose here) is conj. Moon, which rules the 12th (drugs, esp. due to isolation and depression). Jup is ruled by Sat. - which shows something chronic and lethal. This Saturn is in a square to the Moon and Jup.
Moon and Jup trine the Sun (her Asc.) showing a proclivity to it. Mars conj. Ura shows it could be accidental leading to death.