Turkey coup

chris10

Turkey coup: military attempt to seize power from Erdogan as low flying jets and gunfire heard in Ankara and bridges across Bosphorus in Istanbul closed.

chris10

All flights from Istanbul's Ataturk Airport have been cancelled.

Turkish soldiers block Istanbul's Bosphorus Brigde in Istanbul, Turkey. Istanbul's bridges across the Bosphorus, the strait separating the European and Asian sides of the city, have been closed to traffic

103392674TurkeyBosphorusBridgeNEWS-large_trans++eo_i_u9APj8RuoebjoAHt0k9u7HhRJvuo-ZLenGRumA.jpg

Kitchy

Banned
Chris - thanks for this pic.

I suggest you contact Unique Astrology and Rahu by msg and ask them about this. For all of our varied Astro learning.

From what I know, very little, but going back around 2013 or so and the big protest of Turks in Istanbul at that park... this has been in the making for a while - the unrest.

So, the Military steps in? That is weird. I am going to call my old Turk friend Altan who lives in So Cal now - he was in the Turkish Army in the 90's. Thanks for the post.

All hell is busting loose all over everywhere.

The Uranian signature.

chris10

Chris - thanks for this pic.

I suggest you contact Unique Astrology and Rahu by msg and ask them about this. For all of our varied Astro learning.
Good advice Kitchy, I will.

From what I know, very little, but going back around 2013 or so and the big protest of Turks in Istanbul at that park... this has been in the making for a while - the unrest.

So, the Military steps in? That is weird. I am going to call my old Turk friend Altan who lives in So Cal now - he was in the Turkish Army in the 90's. Thanks for the post.
I also tried to contact friends who are there atm, can't reach them.

All hell is busting loose all over everywhere.

The Uranian signature.
This is Not good for Turkey and Not good for Greece.

Kitchy

Banned
Good advice Kitchy, I will.

I also tried to contact friends who are there atm, can't reach them.

This is Not good for Turkey and Not good for Greece.

You are likely correct.

Altan lives in L.A. , and I left a message for him. I am sure he is very concerned. All of his family lives in Istanbul.

I hope to see if Unique and Rahu offer their thoughts soon. I'll keep posted on this thread. In the meantime, I am going to google some Israeli pages I know - get their take on it.

Loda41

You are likely correct.

Altan lives in L.A. , and I left a message for him. I am sure he is very concerned. All of his family lives in Istanbul.

I hope to see if Unique and Rahu offer their thoughts soon. I'll keep posted on this thread. In the meantime, I am going to google some Israeli pages I know - get their take on it.
Very confusing situation. A minority group within the Military whose leader is in the US started the coup. But now the larger military establishment has moved in to stabilize things. However they may end up pushing Ergodan out and creating a new leadership. Nothing is really clear.

Kitchy

Banned
Very confusing situation. A minority group within the Military whose leader is in the US started the coup. But now the larger military establishment has moved in to stabilize things. However they may end up pushing Ergodan out and creating a new leadership. Nothing is really clear.

That is why I called my friend Altan - he spoke of this almost a decade ago. He said he was a rock star in Turkey. He is a rockstar to me. I almost wonder if he is part of this plan.

Not so CIA - Kitchy

That man could grill meat that melted in your mouth and tasted good on a cheap BBQ on a boat. He learned that in the Turkish Army, I guess, along with R&R riffs.

Turkey wants to grow and westernize. Get rid of the old. Except some of them don't - and then we have to look at Armenia and Turkey and US in the mix and who Obama will support in this uprising / coup.

When talking about Coups - one should always listen to Warren Zevon - the 1970's was the best times for figuring out coups in history. Syria 2010 too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rtvp5f1yoU

Kitchy Americana at it's worst best.....

Azif

All flights from Istanbul's Ataturk Airport have been cancelled.

Turkish soldiers block Istanbul's Bosphorus Brigde in Istanbul, Turkey. Istanbul's bridges across the Bosphorus, the strait separating the European and Asian sides of the city, have been closed to traffic

103392674TurkeyBosphorusBridgeNEWS-large_trans++eo_i_u9APj8RuoebjoAHt0k9u7HhRJvuo-ZLenGRumA.jpg

Chris, believe it or not I was counting on this since last week. Didn´t knew what but it would be in Instanbul and would be huge. I´ll say it: this may be the very beggining of another bloody war. EU will make its move soon but the tension of Brexit won´t make decisions easy. I assume F Hollande will speak soon and EU will send some troops to Turkey. Meanwhile the refugees will be crushed both in persecution and crossed fire. Note that Turkey government has just received a bunch of million euros from EU to control refugees in Greek sea frontier.. so the Power has money, and now the Army Rebels have the Power. Poor Turkey. Poor Greece. Poor Italy (it will become even more the escape "tunnel"). Italy won´t be capable of deal with it, EU won´t help them efficiently and their borders will open pointing France. France, France, France. Thy art is a b.tch. Le Penn rises. Another dawn for those who were seeking for changes by September. Hope this does not mess with the US citizens when the elctions come.

Mermaid

I wanted to asked about the cuop as well. I wonder the results- especilly for the people? I?ve been living there myself for the last 3 yearsbut I am at the holiday at home right now...my loved ones are there and I am pretty concerned. Has somebody looked at some chart so far??:crying:

Dubyadude1986

A jet is said to have shot down a helicopter that opened fire on the town and 17 Turkish troops are said to have been wounded, per the news.

Their military says they have taken over, the President has put martial law into affect, and their citizens have taken to the streets.

Civil war.

An explosion has struck the parliament in Turkey and the media has been stormed.

Last edited:

chris10

Chris, believe it or not I was counting on this since last week. Didn´t knew what but it would be in Instanbul and would be huge. I´ll say it: this may be the very beggining of another bloody war. EU will make its move soon but the tension of Brexit won´t make decisions easy. I assume F Hollande will speak soon and EU will send some troops to Turkey. Meanwhile the refugees will be crushed both in persecution and crossed fire. Note that Turkey government has just received a bunch of million euros from EU to control refugees in Greek sea frontier.. so the Power has money, and now the Army Rebels have the Power. Poor Turkey. Poor Greece. Poor Italy (it will become even more the escape "tunnel"). Italy won´t be capable of deal with it, EU won´t help them efficiently and their borders will open pointing France. France, France, France. Thy art is a b.tch. Le Penn rises. Another dawn for those who were seeking for changes by September. Hope this does not mess with the US citizens when the elctions come.

According to latest news, this coup is over for now.

However, and I hope I'm wrong, this is the start of civil war and more unrest in the area... which will eventually lead to something bigger. I hope I'm wrong, I hope we both are.

Mermaid

However, and I hope I'm wrong, this is the start of civil war and more unrest in the area... which will eventually lead to something bigger. I hope I'm wrong, I hope we both are.

I agree and I hope we are all wrong.

Kitchy

Banned
Azif finds himself in the reluctant role of Graham Greene of history of cold war and mideast and U.S. -

all from his beautiful place in the here and there with his scope on the world.

Azif -

you are the brightest star shining in the eastern sky, as far as I am concerned and I value your "i am not an astrologer but i am a seer' skills -

you must have so much aquarian and uranus and saturn - attention to history and truth of a sweet libra asc. who explains it in the ways that the ones wondering or knowing understand.

you are a peacemaker and you love sport and all is always spelled out in cultural and historical divide in sport.

you might be on your way to being a master astrologer.

get in touch with that stellium and pluto in your chart. don't listen exclusively to the ancient ways - you have a "knack" for seeing through the veil.

xoxo Azif.

you may be miles apart in geograpy from Turkey, but you are not miles apart in knowledge.

xoxo - kitchy

chris10

I wanted to asked about the cuop as well. I wonder the results- especilly for the people? I?ve been living there myself for the last 3 yearsbut I am at the holiday at home right now...my loved ones are there and I am pretty concerned. Has somebody looked at some chart so far??:crying:
I haven't looked at chart, not really sure about time. According to the news it must have started at sunset.

I think it's over for now. The coup is said to be over and there have even been arrests.

Azif

I´m also watching live news here from Portugal. That´s just not to create more panic. Can you possible imagine what a Turkish exodus would mean right know for EU? Total mayhem. But the coup is far from over. Again, IMO.

Mermaid

I haven't looked at chart, not really sure about time. According to the news it must have started at sunset.

I think it's over for now. The coup is said to be over and there have even been arrests.

Still some shooting, but mostly over. I wonder what tomorrow will bring.