Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 06-06-2011, 12:46 PM

how is our relationship going?

hi astrologers,

I'd like to know if you can read in my question how is our relationship going now. If you can see there's love or not, sexual involvement or not, friendship or not, in brief, what I can expect from our relationship.

Thanks a million,

Flevis
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_w2at_02_now_hp_45545_12111.gif (58.0 KB, 19 views)

Unread 06-12-2011, 04:45 PM

Re: how is our relationship going?

Could anybody say something about this question?
Unread 06-12-2011, 05:02 PM

Flevis, you should post in the "Horary for Beginners" forum, not here. Maybe you will get more answers there. Also have a look at the Education Board where you will find an article explaining how to go about interpreting a Horary chart. If you want to learn, you will have to start somewhere right?
Good luck!
Unread 06-12-2011, 05:03 PM

How to Read a Horary Chart: The Basics

I found the link for you, so just read through this and maybe you will find the answer yourself.

Horary charts usually need a Regiomontanus wheel (House system), not Placidus.
Unread 09-07-2011, 05:10 PM

saturn & mars in 5th house from Asc in gemini sign

Oh...thanks GOd I got you STARLINK!!I know you might be very busy predicting and suggesting or teaching so many people who only want to connect to you and want to hear from you.

But In hope lies everything and i will not give up...Hope you will be kind enough to help me.To get your kind advise on my chart and its affect.
My chart represent SAT & MArs in 5th house(my dob is 15051974 at0050hrs at durg (chhatisgarh) India.).I am passing through terrible times from last 18 months or so in relationship front.My wife is having mars & venus at virgo in 5th house in her chart.Kindly help.

warm regards,
Unread 09-08-2011, 08:31 AM

Re: saturn & mars in 5th house from Asc in gemini sign

The question now is several months old; might I suggest re-asking this question again, if you are motivated to do so?
Unread 09-08-2011, 11:46 AM

Diplomatic, sorry to be answering this so late but I have indeed been completely occupied lately. Today still busy (have to leave in a minute) but will do my best to answer your question or comment on the chart. This is actually Flevis who started this thread. Your question is not a horary question right?

Flevis, Dr. Farr is right. You should actually ask a new question along these lines.

Please have patience people!!

Love & light, Starlink
Unread 09-08-2011, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlink View Post
Diplomatic, sorry to be answering this so late but I have indeed been completely occupied lately. Today still busy (have to leave in a minute) but will do my best to answer your question or comment on the chart. This is actually Flevis who started this thread. Your question is not a horary question right?

Flevis, Dr. Farr is right. You should actually ask a new question along these lines.

Please have patience people!!

Love & light, Starlink
Dr. Farr <i will take your advise .Since I am very new & read so many replies of Starlink...i was not able to understand how to connect to some of you esteemed predictors.Only that was my fault hope you would not mind it.

Starlink...Excited to see you replied to me.Will be keeping my fingers crossed for your valuable time on my chart.

Tags
relationship