Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 02-26-2009, 03:14 PM
Account Closed

Smile Uranus and your work

Hi all, I just read another interpretation for Uranus in the 6th, which suggested that I'd work well with electricity and hi-tech stuff. This is totatlly true, anything to do with electricity and hi-tech stuff fascinates me, I don't know why. Has anyone heard of maglev trains? The trains which can travel faster than aeroplanes and levitate off the ground using ultra-powerful magnets and electricity-fuelled guideways...I mean...WOW.

So does Uranus play much with what you'd like to work with, or are working with?

Me me me
Uranus conjunct Saturn
Uranus square Mercury conunct MC
Uranus trine Sun
Uranus inconunct AC

Unread 02-26-2009, 03:41 PM

Re: Uranus and your work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weWmTldrOyo

Unread 02-26-2009, 03:58 PM

i actually havent received a reply to the question i asked but this article is VERY interesting. http://askchristine.wordpress.com/20...lers-surprise/

i want to suggest reading about your first house ruler being in your 6th as well as uranus conjunct your asc since it's in conjunction w ur chart ruler. (in this case saturn) but then again... i still dont know and right now this is just speculation at the moment.

along with that speculation i want to suggest you read on uranus in conjunction with mercury (6th house ruler) and perhaps saturn as well...

my mind is frazzled over this but i figure maybe someone will benefit and understand this a bit more than i so... hope it helps.
Unread 02-27-2009, 03:39 PM
Banned

Uranus in 7th house close trine to Saggi MC...... teach astrology

Tags
uranus, work