Venus retro trouble.. will we stay together?

lux111

Since the day Venus went into retrograde, some huge things my bf has been concealing have come to light and we have been on a psychotic see-saw of love/hate since then. Part of it is that he has to go overseas for work for ages, and we’re both insecure about what’s going to happen. I think there’s hope because he has committed to therapy and getting some help for lying, and we both want to be together, but we’re fighting so much right now I feel like I want to give up. I asked “are we destined for long term togetherness?”

I’m Jupiter and he’s Mercury, we’re conjunct in the 9th house Scorpio (also conjunct the MC) and squaring Mars in the 12th house, which shows that his traveling — one of the things he kept secret — is bringing a lot of tension to our relationship. However even though the Sun and Moon are opposing each other the moon trines Saturn and the Sun sextiles Saturn in his 4th house, creating a triangle, (not sure what that aspect pattern is called) which maybe suggests long term togetherness? However there’s nothing in my seventh house..

Chart is here https://imgur.com/a/CsufzWz

Please please tell me how it looks?!

Last edited:

ElenaJ

The mercury conjunct Jupiter is a good sign, also being the rulers of the ascendent/des, and also indicating honest communication. Patience, it should work out.

Chrysalis

When mercury travels from his 9th - 10th sign/house for overseas travel to work, what are you jupiter doing ?

Jupiter shortly after will change signs too, and will then be in the detriment of mercury. There is a 2 degree difference in both planets changing signs, so id expect that from when he leaves, two months following things will be on the decline.

lux111

The mercury conjunct Jupiter is a good sign, also being the rulers of the ascendent/des, and also indicating honest communication. Patience, it should work out.

Ok honest communication is good and absolutely what I want.. do you see that connected with anything else to indicate longevity? After all we can be honest about breaking up :/ I want to know whether this is worth putting the work in

lux111

When mercury travels from his 9th - 10th sign/house for overseas travel to work, what are you jupiter doing ?
I’m not sure if that’s a rhetorical question or if you’re asking me.. but he leaves this weekend. I will be here with my children, working, and in two months I also travel to another country for a month (from mid Dec-mid Jan.) He will come back the end of Jan.
Jupiter shortly after will change signs too, and will then be in the detriment of mercury. There is a 2 degree difference in both planets changing signs, so id expect that from when he leaves, two months following things will be on the decline.

So two months after he leaves is end of Dec.. do you have any clue as to the cause of a decline or it’s permanence..?!

Last edited:

greybeard

You would be well-advised (I am advising now) to post both your own and your bf's charts if you really want a good look at your potentials as a couple.

Long life experience has taught that people do not change at base. If he must somehow change for you two to make a go of it, then it's a no-go from the git-go.

lux111

You would be well-advised (I am advising now) to post both your own and your bf's charts if you really want a good look at your potentials as a couple.

Long life experience has taught that people do not change at base. If he must somehow change for you two to make a go of it, then it's a no-go from the git-go.

I hear you. I’m wondering the same thing, whether I’m being too naive or whether if the person is committed (as he says he is, and he is just entering his Saturn return after all..) that maybe, maybe he can change :/

Thanks for your offer, I hope this synastry chart is the right one but please tell me if I need to draw it differently or with any other objects. I’m on the inside (he is a bit younger than me)
It’s here: https://imgur.com/a/5qenBpV

lux111

If somebody's got to change, it won't work. Save yourselves some heartache and stop now.

I understand that as good advice but people can change if they want to.. do you see anything in the charts I’ve posted that makes you think he won’t or that our relationship is not for the long term?

lux111

I’ve redone our synastry with inner and outer ring, (me inside), as well as composite. Is there anyone that could check this and relate it to what the horary shows?! Thank you so much for your advice everyone

https://imgur.com/a/QwONHLY

Last edited: