Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-05-2018, 01:18 PM

opinions about mc

Hi,what do you think about mc making these aspects?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PaperArtist_2018-07-05_14-57-31.jpg (51.7 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by kirki; 07-05-2018 at 01:21 PM.
Unread 07-05-2018, 11:53 PM

Re: opinions about mc

Mc squares saturn,inconjucts moon and sun,oppose asc ruler.Anyone'sthoughts about it?
Unread 07-06-2018, 02:34 PM

The Saturn square might make it hard to find or keep a job. Saturn, being in the 7th, suggests to me that this difficulty stems from having problems with other people, co-workers, supervisors, clients etc. especially on an emotional level (Cancer). Perhaps your socio-emotional skills need work. What makes this even more challenging is that, with MCís ruler, Venus, in Gemini right on the DC, I think working with people is something that you want and maybe even destined to do. I think with enough hard work, these difficulties will pay off and you will earn your reward. You arenít doomed.

Jupiter in the 4th opposite the MC makes me think go through periods of intense hard worker, throwing your all into it, and periods of intense laziness, preferring to stay at home. Especially since this is the Aries/Libra axis weíre talking, Iím guessing it can be difficult to find a balance

Neptune in the 12th House Sagittarius acts as a benefactor here. I would use your imagination and intuition, maybe even whatever spiritual practice youíre into, to aid you in your career.

Last edited by craft94; 07-06-2018 at 02:38 PM.
Unread 07-06-2018, 03:15 PM

Thank you for replying.There are periods while im working very hard and periods that i dont work.I dont like stable jobs ,cause still i havent found a job i really like .So i keep changing jobs and i prefer it that way.My main issue is that bosses keep stressing me too much and i hate being in same environment with them.I dont feel comfortable at all with authorities and that is stg i need to work out.Also uranus in 10 house makes things even more unstable in job area.

Tags
opinions