Hello new Taurus here not so much in trouble just need help

4ndyHdez

I’m here asking for help on my Pisces friend yes the elusive Pisces, we only had a super brief time talking thru the phone that is then we shared music thru an app and too be quite honest she’s the one(I hope so idk I think I’m crazy at the same time too). So here lies the problem, we talked over the phone they text and shared music, on two or three occasions she bailed on plans yes I know she be a Pisces but on the last attempt I went over board like I told her I needed something real but it came off maybe as if I meant she wasn’t real, really I meant I needed physical bcuz I’m really bad aka hate using my phone but for her I was on it daily. Anyways I never tried to rush a relationship IMO but I ended up saying bye and lived in pain for like several months and I kid you not the very day I said to myself this is it I need a life I’m done thinking about this chic I remember I was at a concert and felt free like this is it I’m thru “obsessing” over her you believe it she messaged me right as I got home and laid on my bed. This freaks me out til this day I’m hell bent on seeing her but I don’t want to fall into that spell again where I’m rushing her I’m totally ok with friendship for now I just want her in my life again. After the text I didn’t write back until a few months later when I invited her to a concert once more she said yea maybe we had a somewhat decent talk and that was it disappeared again. Keep in mind she continued to leave music for me on the app, how do I know? Bcuz the ques were there, idk maybe coincidence but I went along with it and some of the playlists had songs I left for her or inside things you could say gave it away, was she trying to somehow keep my eye in her, or am I a madman? Keep in mind we unfollowed each other on the app like 8-9 months ago so idk what to think but I’m almost 99.9% sure she was still checking my account? Please help I’m on edge and it’s not helping me at all, I wish I could just be there for her, she on one of those not wanting to talk modes is it me or is she playing kitty cat games ?