Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Unread 05-16-2019, 09:50 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,453
Re: No faith in humanity

Hey Abby, Iíve noticed you have psychic tendencies and dreams. Have you had any past life memories that helps explain why these people treat you the way you do? This doesnít help your current situation and it may not have past life reasons, but it did for me and helped me to understand.


Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 05-16-2019 at 10:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Unread 05-16-2019, 12:03 PM
morgthm's Avatar
morgthm morgthm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 363
Re: No faith in humanity

I've had various past life memories hoist upon me. Don't alter the foundations of things you're not sure that you can help.
Just be as calm as possible is all I can advise. It's an especially hard time to hold onto yourself
__________________
sun - Ash4 moon - Pb1 mars - Roh3 - Pash3 - Sra4 - Vis2

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009769631079
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Unread 05-16-2019, 12:10 PM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Capricorn is the Sign that bears the brunt of Saturnian influence. I see it as a great kid (pun intended) with an abusive father it can't escape.
True..........
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Unread 05-16-2019, 12:15 PM
morgthm's Avatar
morgthm morgthm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
True..........
Yeah, they certainly get their social affairs directed for them. I must say, there's some local ones the same age as me that seem to just get placed into photos surrounded by shunt energy. It's a bit amusing so long as you don't consider why this is. Of course some people act as a coating for the dominators actions of others too often
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Unread 05-16-2019, 12:15 PM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
I know a girl with Sun in Capricorn conjunct Jupiter and Scorpio SN conjunct Saturn, NN conjunct Algol. Sheís crazy.

Why donít narcissists want to change, havenít they heard of karma? I donít get it.
Hahaha, narcs think they are god. Haven't U heard the story of Caesar who chopped a man's head off simply cos he hesitated when asked who was the greater god - the answer was supposed to be Caesar.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Unread 05-16-2019, 12:33 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Hahaha, narcs think they are god. Haven't U heard the story of Caesar who chopped a man's head off simply cos he hesitated when asked who was the greater god - the answer was supposed to be Caesar.
I hadnít heard that story but I can believe it!
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Unread 05-16-2019, 12:38 PM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Hey Abby, Iíve noticed you have psychic tendencies and dreams. Have you had any past life memories that helps explain why these people treat you the way you do? This doesnít help your current situation and it may not have past life reasons, but it did for me and helped me to understand.
I had a dream that I believe showed me my past life and the psychic I see believes this also. The dream shows that I'm in some kind of boarding school or orphanage, possibly around 1300. Mother in law is the teacher in charge (still with same disorder though). The other girls in the class don't have any troubles cos they obey her and do as they are told. They are good and obedient to her control. She hated me cos I was different. Cos I had my own mind, my own thoughts, curiosity, my own positivity, creativeness, friendliness. She just wanted full control. She was also extremely jealous of my neck and chest area. Interestingly, she had her own connections with men in the boarding school/orphanage working for her. She could be sexual with them as a form of control but forbid any of the girls to be the slightest bit attractive let alone be playful in any way with men. In the dream, I didn't do anything wrong. It was one of the qualities I mentioned earlier that created a narcissistic rage of jealousy in her and she ordered one of her men to torture me in the top of the tower. The man had a fire hot thick barb wire choked around my neck as I was pressed up against the window to watch her carry on with the other classmates. She wanted me to see that. The chain branded my neck. It was so hot I almost died as it went through the layers. Having that branding was not only to make me unattractive to men, but also to show society for the rest of my life that I was an outcast, and apparently a very bad girl. All this whilst it was ok for her to do whatever she wanted.

In this life however, I feel like as much as I know she wants to kill me for the same harmless reasons - she can't. I think we both get this feeling like we've been there before. She kills me and then we are reincarnated again and again until we learn our lessons. She still has a problem with my neck and chest and tries to get men (like my husband and her other son) to turn on me. But the good news is that in this day and age, I have a freer life to be me. I'm not in a boarding school controlled by her. I can date whoever I want. My husband chose me and I have the sex life I want. I got to explore my curious mind and have 3 children who love me. In this life, she still can't swallow it. But that's the karma. She can't keep torchering me cos she's jealous or can't control.

Last edited by Abby83; 05-16-2019 at 12:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Unread 05-16-2019, 12:47 PM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,047
Re: No faith in humanity

My psychic told me she was the high priestess in my past life. I don't really know much about them though but I heard they tortured back then.

She told me I also had a past life in Italy and I hated it. That I hated the set ways a woman had to be and live. It was rigid and narrow minded. This explains my attitude in this life. Since being a child I was repulsed by Italian culture. No attraction to Italian men whatsoever. Disliking of the food. No interest to travel there. Hate the language. Yet, I'm a master at Italian cooking despite being hopeless at my own culture's traditional cooking. Coincidence? That's the part that freaks me out the most.

Last edited by Abby83; 05-16-2019 at 01:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Unread 05-16-2019, 03:04 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
I had a dream that I believe showed me my past life and the psychic I see believes this also. The dream shows that I'm in some kind of boarding school or orphanage, possibly around 1300. Mother in law is the teacher in charge (still with same disorder though). The other girls in the class don't have any troubles cos they obey her and do as they are told. They are good and obedient to her control. She hated me cos I was different. Cos I had my own mind, my own thoughts, curiosity, my own positivity, creativeness, friendliness. She just wanted full control. She was also extremely jealous of my neck and chest area. Interestingly, she had her own connections with men in the boarding school/orphanage working for her. She could be sexual with them as a form of control but forbid any of the girls to be the slightest bit attractive let alone be playful in any way with men. In the dream, I didn't do anything wrong. It was one of the qualities I mentioned earlier that created a narcissistic rage of jealousy in her and she ordered one of her men to torture me in the top of the tower. The man had a fire hot thick barb wire choked around my neck as I was pressed up against the window to watch her carry on with the other classmates. She wanted me to see that. The chain branded my neck. It was so hot I almost died as it went through the layers. Having that branding was not only to make me unattractive to men, but also to show society for the rest of my life that I was an outcast, and apparently a very bad girl. All this whilst it was ok for her to do whatever she wanted.

In this life however, I feel like as much as I know she wants to kill me for the same harmless reasons - she can't. I think we both get this feeling like we've been there before. She kills me and then we are reincarnated again and again until we learn our lessons. She still has a problem with my neck and chest and tries to get men (like my husband and her other son) to turn on me. But the good news is that in this day and age, I have a freer life to be me. I'm not in a boarding school controlled by her. I can date whoever I want. My husband chose me and I have the sex life I want. I got to explore my curious mind and have 3 children who love me. In this life, she still can't swallow it. But that's the karma. She can't keep torchering me cos she's jealous or can't control.
Why was she jealous of your neck?? I can understand the chest area being a common area to be jealous of. I can remember reading your MIL is a Taurus (with a surprising Venus in Pisces), is her Sun in the degree of Algol by any chance?? Because if sheís not careful, karma is going to brand her own neck in return, getting decapitated in an accident etc

About your husband, do you think she is one of the men youíre MIL controls? I understand your loyalty to him when heís the father of your children, but he has to wake up to the control himself. Maybe heís the guy who branded you, maybe heís an innocent victim in all of this as well but everyone has a choice to go to the light or not and one of the hardest things to do is to leave people behind who arenít ready to go to the light yet. As for your MIL, sheís ****d lol sheís coming back 100xís over. Maybe your soul lesson this lifetime is to leave them behind and cancel any further soul contracts or karma with either of them. Imagine if she came back as your son or daughter next time, then youíd have to leave a child behind, you have to cut the cord.

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 05-16-2019 at 03:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Unread 05-16-2019, 04:25 PM
morgthm's Avatar
morgthm morgthm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 363
Re: No faith in humanity

In times of turmoil a realistic approach is necessary. If you find you're bound be hardness to your current situation, it may well be difficult to break from it. I've personally found that even those in my family have been deceitful about being in tough positions so take no risks and if you're realistically going to pull yourself away from said situation, you may want to expect things to seem worse at first. There is a reason things are currently bad for you and it seems to be staticity
__________________
sun - Ash4 moon - Pb1 mars - Roh3 - Pash3 - Sra4 - Vis2

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009769631079
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Unread 05-16-2019, 09:51 PM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Why was she jealous of your neck?? I can understand the chest area being a common area to be jealous of. I can remember reading your MIL is a Taurus (with a surprising Venus in Pisces), is her Sun in the degree of Algol by any chance?? Because if sheís not careful, karma is going to brand her own neck in return, getting decapitated in an accident etc

About your husband, do you think she is one of the men youíre MIL controls? I understand your loyalty to him when heís the father of your children, but he has to wake up to the control himself. Maybe heís the guy who branded you, maybe heís an innocent victim in all of this as well but everyone has a choice to go to the light or not and one of the hardest things to do is to leave people behind who arenít ready to go to the light yet. As for your MIL, sheís ****d lol sheís coming back 100xís over. Maybe your soul lesson this lifetime is to leave them behind and cancel any further soul contracts or karma with either of them. Imagine if she came back as your son or daughter next time, then youíd have to leave a child behind, you have to cut the cord.
She's jealous of beauty and anything she doesn't have. My neck and chest are my most attractive feature. Everyone loves those features and I get compliments everyday. Her karma is having terrible skin and no breasts. I almost feel God chose this karma if she tried to damage the neck for me in past life. As if got has accentuated that area even more to tell her she has to deal with it herself. I don't know where agol is. Yes my husband and his brother do her dirty work.
I'm testing myself though. I've been watching mind valley where they focus on bettering your mental health with goal focus and affirmations. I'd like to see if it will work. As for staying with my mum - my son has already told me he doesn't want me to stay there, that he wants me back home. It's a struggle.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Unread 05-16-2019, 09:54 PM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by morgthm View Post
In times of turmoil a realistic approach is necessary. If you find you're bound be hardness to your current situation, it may well be difficult to break from it. I've personally found that even those in my family have been deceitful about being in tough positions so take no risks and if you're realistically going to pull yourself away from said situation, you may want to expect things to seem worse at first. There is a reason things are currently bad for you and it seems to be staticity
That's right. They're all being controlling (as they apparently were in my past life) but I'm gonna break free. Even if I just live independently.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Unread 05-16-2019, 10:06 PM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,047
Re: No faith in humanity

Ukpoohbear - she has algol conjunct ASC and moon exact (her 3rd ruler). It semisextiles her NN in aries, semisextile Uranus (10th ruler) and trine Jupiter (8th ruler, my husband).

I've never known anything about agol but now after reading about it it does make sense it's conjunct her ascendant. She is pure evil. And with her thoughts (moon) there too, her mind is demonic.

Last edited by Abby83; 05-16-2019 at 10:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Unread 05-17-2019, 12:56 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Ukpoohbear - she has algol conjunct ASC and moon exact (her 3rd ruler). It semisextiles her NN in aries, semisextile Uranus (10th ruler) and trine Jupiter (8th ruler, my husband).

I've never known anything about agol but now after reading about it it does make sense it's conjunct her ascendant. She is pure evil. And with her thoughts (moon) there too, her mind is demonic.
As for narcissists, they're obsessed with control, power and are extremely jealous. In her own chart she is Venus exalted in Pisces. It's the most dominant planet in her chart. She is quite capable of using it to her advantage. But at the same time, to maintain that Venusian power she depletes that potential in other women eg: having an issue with attractiveness and sociability with me. She teaches all her children to be virgins as a way of continuing that control and if her daughter's get attention she finds a way to stop that. She's happy when her son belittles his sister. That very same daughter is in a monastery in Greece and the narc still projects on the daughter instead of seeing it as her own fault.

As for the video whynot posted - I disagree. Realising we have great of rejection and low self esteem is not enough to protect oneself. These narcs find so many ppl to do their dirty work to control you that you end up having a whole community controlling you and contributing to abuse. Why? Cos the narc creates an us against them tribe. Anyone who doesn't confirm gets abuse. U can do all the mental health affirmations you can. But if a tribe captures you and ties you to a chair to torture you, those positive affirmations won't save you.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Unread 05-17-2019, 01:29 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,047
Re: No faith in humanity

David Starling - with the new Aquarian Age ppl will come to realise it's better to be a loner than to be a part of a manipulating controlling group of ppl. Back in the day, ppl who were rejected got killed. These days it still happens but in smaller numbers.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abby83 For This Useful Post:
david starling (05-17-2019)
  #91  
Unread 05-17-2019, 01:51 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,047
In my chart agol is on my descendant 🤔 interesting.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Unread 05-17-2019, 04:12 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
She's jealous of beauty and anything she doesn't have. My neck and chest are my most attractive feature. Everyone loves those features and I get compliments everyday. Her karma is having terrible skin and no breasts. I almost feel God chose this karma if she tried to damage the neck for me in past life. As if got has accentuated that area even more to tell her she has to deal with it herself. I don't know where agol is. Yes my husband and his brother do her dirty work.
I'm testing myself though. I've been watching mind valley where they focus on bettering your mental health with goal focus and affirmations. I'd like to see if it will work. As for staying with my mum - my son has already told me he doesn't want me to stay there, that he wants me back home. It's a struggle.
When you said your MILís karma is she has bad skin and no breasts, that legit made me lol It sounds spot on, the universe is such a funny and amazing thing the way karma works for us.

About your children and your mental health, itís easy for me to give you advice over the internet when youíre actually dealing with the real life consequences. I do have experience in having my mental health effected by narcís, my birth family was it for me and I suspect WHYNOT also has experience in dealing with Narc family members. The good thing is, you already know that positive affirmations are good but you need to cut to the source of the problem. Basically fight back but your fighting will be about being positive, having boundaries, getting your freedom back, and being that friendly, independent orphan girl that they tried to put out the fire in.

Like I said, Iíve got no children and youíre living this, but your child who just wants to go back home, well they can only comprehend that the change is upsetting and have no idea yet about the dark forces that actually exist. Your children may never forgive you, some might and others might not, they may not even understand until their own Saturn Return happens for them and hopefully they stop blaming you then, they may never stop blaming you or only come to peace with it when youíre on your death bed, maybe some of our children will choose to come to the light, and others wonít, but either way, youíre doing the right thing by showing them thereís a way out of it.

Iíve read a little about women who have shared stories about leaving a narc husband and basically the husband makes your life a nightmare when you try to leave and it seems easier staying. Thing is, when the penny drops on your husband and he realises heís on his own, he might blame his mother and the two of them can fight it out together. He may even strangle her and thatís how Algol gets her neck and then they can reincarnate together having branded each other. The more I read about Algol and experience people with it, itís true they are utterly demonic.

Good thing is youíll have the planets on your side. With your Scorpio placements, Pluto will be on your side because youíve transformed in a healthy way, Saturn will be on your side because youíre doing the hard work. All you have to do is sit back and watch everything kick off and when youíre being attacked, just know the planets are working for you and not against you, so no matter what happens, youíll win.

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 05-17-2019 at 04:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Unread 05-17-2019, 04:16 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
In my chart agol is on my descendant 🤔 interesting.
I love the universe I really do, now there is no doubt that the orphan past life memory is what is going on here.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Unread 05-18-2019, 12:00 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,047
And isn't it interesting that her asc, moon, and agol are all conjunct in taurus? Which rules the NECK. No s**t this is plain slapping it right in my face. Couldn't be any more real.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Unread 05-18-2019, 12:10 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,047
Re: No faith in humanity

Btw guys I feel so much better after talking to you. Thank you for your contribution to this thread.

I also just want to point out that I don't have racial issues towards Greeks and Italians. It's the tribal cult groups that I see here that bother me, using ethnic culture as an excuse.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abby83 For This Useful Post:
david starling (05-18-2019)
  #96  
Unread 05-18-2019, 01:27 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,453
Re: No faith in humanity

I didnít think you had any racial issues. We all have our quirks. I just concentrated on the Orphan memory because it came from your dream and I trusted that over the psychic because I donít know her. Plus I love Italian food
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Unread 05-18-2019, 01:35 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
And isn't it interesting that her asc, moon, and agol are all conjunct in taurus? Which rules the NECK. No s**t this is plain slapping it right in my face. Couldn't be any more real.
I think your psychic ability is similar to mine in the sense that the universe shows us these deep insights when we are ready to face them, or some event is happening and the universe gives us a deeper understanding of it.

Iím truly grateful for the help the universe has given me. Iím glad itís helped you understand what youíre dealing with too.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Unread 05-18-2019, 01:36 PM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,047
Re: No faith in humanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
I didnít think you had any racial issues. We all have our quirks. I just concentrated on the Orphan memory because it came from your dream and I trusted that over the psychic because I donít know her. Plus I love Italian food
Would you believe it if I told you I've disliked pizza all my life? Like I think im the only person in the world. Could there be a past life connection to that? Lol. I also dislike most pasta dishes. Somehow white and wheat flours just don't go with me. Maybe I ate too much fu***ng pizza and pasta in my past life .
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Unread 05-18-2019, 01:51 PM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,047
Re: No faith in humanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
I think your psychic ability is similar to mine in the sense that the universe shows us these deep insights when we are ready to face them, or some event is happening and the universe gives us a deeper understanding of it.

Iím truly grateful for the help the universe has given me. Iím glad itís helped you understand what youíre dealing with too.
Exactly. Like how for 6 years ive had weight problems and all of a sudden last week I get a dream telling me to eat myself skinny. Like... why did that dream not come sooner?

I'll be honest. Ive even turned to tarot many times asking for advice on how to deal with in laws if I go to an event where they are there. And mind you it's a cult type tribe community. The card of advice I get every time is the two of swords - blind folds, covered ears and covered chest. In other words, im better off just not being there.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Unread 05-18-2019, 01:57 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Would you believe it if I told you I've disliked pizza all my life? Like I think im the only person in the world. Could there be a past life connection to that? Lol. I also dislike most pasta dishes. Somehow white and wheat flours just don't go with me. Maybe I ate too much fu***ng pizza and pasta in my past life .
Aw Abby, there is nothing more beautiful than pizza!! Lol last pizza I had Iíd been out drinking all afternoon at Easter weekend and about 6pm we were done and ordered a pizza...that sweet white dough, melted cheese going into my empty drink-filled tummy,oh my lord!! Heaven.

Is there a coffee shop culture in Australia? In the UK it is very popular and it reminds me of adults ordering baby milk bottles for a little bit of comfort in life like big adult babies pizza reminds me of the same, just glorified toasties for adults lol

Whatís Australian cuisine like? In UK the cuisine is potatoes, veg and meat basically :/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.