obsession for 8 years - now not feeling it?

hello everybody,

there is someone that I've known for 8 years and he has been obsessed with me since we met the first day. somehow, I never wanted to date him back in high school, after we got into college this kept going on, idk why but I always thought he is not what I'm looking for even though his love seemed really pure. but we always kept in contact til 2 years ago. he always told me I changed his life. (what aspects could this be related to?)

then I wouldn't respond to his texts much, and he cut me off around a year ago, just blocked me out of nowhere.

I contacted him recently and we got close. but somehow I don't feel like he likes me as much just when I started liking him. I just do not understand it, sometimes he says really nice things and I feel like he's lying. I caught his lies a few times anyways.

I think the extravagant and lying personality may be coming from his Venus squaring his Jupiter. he already has his Venus and Moon in Libra, Moon in 5th H, all these are really flirtatious things to me and I'm a paranoid person myself so this gets me messed up.

I don't really know much about reading synastry & composite charts, especially the midpoint subject or the asteroids...

so I want to know, what do you guys think? why did his obsession kind of go away just when I started having feelings? do you think our synastry and composite charts look good enough?

im the one with sun in cancer

Attachments

• synastrybs.jpg
    synastrybs.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 19
  • compositebs.jpg
    compositebs.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 14

Sweet Pea

With his Sun and Mercury in Scorpio, he'll tend towards obsessions anyway. And your Sun does trine his Sun (very nice) and also activates his Venus/Moon-Jupiter square.

But as you get closer together, the composite energies kick in. Moon-Chiron conjunct suggests some kind of emotional disconnect or damage or that the female element of the relationship is wounding somehow. I wonder how your own Mars-Chiron conjunct in Virgo expresses itself? Are you a bit perfectionist, nit-picky, critical?

Also in the synastry are difficult aspects from his chart to your Venus, from Saturn and Uranus. His Venus-Jupiter square doesn't just like to give off lots of love, but needs to receive it too. I'd suggest he isn't feeling it coming the other way.

With his Sun and Mercury in Scorpio, he'll tend towards obsessions anyway. And your Sun does trine his Sun (very nice) and also activates his Venus/Moon-Jupiter square.

But as you get closer together, the composite energies kick in. Moon-Chiron conjunct suggests some kind of emotional disconnect or damage or that the female element of the relationship is wounding somehow. I wonder how your own Mars-Chiron conjunct in Virgo expresses itself? Are you a bit perfectionist, nit-picky, critical?

Also in the synastry are difficult aspects from his chart to your Venus, from Saturn and Uranus. His Venus-Jupiter square doesn't just like to give off lots of love, but needs to receive it too. I'd suggest he isn't feeling it coming the other way.

hello, first of all thank you!!!

I searched Moon - Chiron conjunction in composite and I feel it's very accurate, I think I can always see his deepest pains, he used to be very vulnerable around me. he still is but not the same way. why would it suggest emotional disconnect though, isn't it supposed to be a good thing?

and yes indeed I'm very perfectionist and picky... maybe this plays a part in the composite too and maybe I'm being too critical which pushes him off?

when it comes to synastry, I have Venus sq Saturn in my natal chart so I feel like that wouldn't affect me differently since I'm used to the feeling...

however, I'm showing my emotions and I think he feels them, I'm not sure what the problem is. :(