opinions about mc

kirki

Hi,what do you think about mc making these aspects?

Attachments

• PaperArtist_2018-07-05_14-57-31.jpg
    PaperArtist_2018-07-05_14-57-31.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

craft94

The Saturn square might make it hard to find or keep a job. Saturn, being in the 7th, suggests to me that this difficulty stems from having problems with other people, co-workers, supervisors, clients etc. especially on an emotional level (Cancer). Perhaps your socio-emotional skills need work. What makes this even more challenging is that, with MC’s ruler, Venus, in Gemini right on the DC, I think working with people is something that you want and maybe even destined to do. I think with enough hard work, these difficulties will pay off and you will earn your reward. You aren’t doomed.

Jupiter in the 4th opposite the MC makes me think go through periods of intense hard worker, throwing your all into it, and periods of intense laziness, preferring to stay at home. Especially since this is the Aries/Libra axis we’re talking, I’m guessing it can be difficult to find a balance

Neptune in the 12th House Sagittarius acts as a benefactor here. I would use your imagination and intuition, maybe even whatever spiritual practice you’re into, to aid you in your career.

Last edited:

kirki

Thank you for replying.There are periods while im working very hard and periods that i dont work.I dont like stable jobs ,cause still i havent found a job i really like .So i keep changing jobs and i prefer it that way.My main issue is that bosses keep stressing me too much and i hate being in same environment with them.I dont feel comfortable at all with authorities and that is stg i need to work out.Also uranus in 10 house makes things even more unstable in job area.