Donald Trump will be impeached.

waybread

Trump's progressed natal, combined with the forthcoming Solar Eclipse (which I consider to be a warfare eclipse) are heating things up, especially in Syria (moreso than in North Korea, which I had put forth as the likely candidate for Trump's first major military engagement)-so I have largely moved toward considering Syria perhaps more likely for a massive US military attack (before mid-August of this year) than North Korea.

Time for more love in the cosmos? PP??

Don't make too much out of a tempest in a teapot. I follow a lot of news. This is yesterday's story. It has nothing to do with the OP.

Horus

I said in a recent Twitter chat: "I am glad there is a Russia investigation, and I hope they get to the bottom of it. But I think Democrats are fooling ourselves if we think that something is going to come out of this investigation that is somehow going to end the Trump presidency and make everything better. Unless there is a real smoking gun, which there is probably not, it's just going to be a big old mess. Meanwhile we are not talking about jobs, not talking about poverty, not talking about solutions, not talking about the addiction crisis. Let's talk about our stuff."

In other words, no evidence is going to emerge ("THIS WEEK," soon, or maybe ever) that is powerful enough to force the craven GOP to oust Trump. Too many Democrats see the Russia controversy as some kind of magical "get out of jail free" card. They insist that we will be delivered from our misery -- as soon as the next shoe drops and Trump is impeached.

I understand the appeal of this line of thinking. In fact, I agree with many of the basic points:

• I do think Putin must have something over Trump, because Putin is the only person (besides Ivanka) whom Trump never disses. Given how Trump lashes out at everyone else, that fact alone is fishy.
• I think there probably was collusion by some people in the Trump campaign with Russian operatives.
• I think Trump fired Comey to stop the Russia investigation (which Trump has all but admitted, himself). That's obstruction of justice, in my book.

Trump could last until 2020

But the truth is this: Americans will probably have to wait until 2020 and then vote Trump out of office. The Senate has never voted to remove a sitting president. Never. Even though Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton were both impeached, they still served their terms. Therefore, an impeached Trump could still complete his first term. The bar for removal is very high. I doubt if the Republicans in the Senate would remove Trump, even if the House impeached him.

And let's remember, Nixon quit before the Watergate issue could be resolved. I think Trump is far too egotistical to follow Nixon's example and quit the biggest job in the world voluntarily, for the good of the country. Donald J. Trump is too much of a narcissist to ever resign.
Therefore, we are likely stuck with Trump until at least 2020. To be clear: I am not talking about the state of the evidence against Trump. I am talking about the state of today's Republican Party, which lacks the courage and integrity to remove Trump in the absence of irrefutable audiotaped or videotaped evidence (such as the Nixon tapes in the Watergate crisis).

Thus, the Russian controversy is potentially a distraction from the hard work Democrats need to do to rebuild our party and win back the votes of some of Trump's supporters.

blackbery

Horus,
On Saturday, July 27, the House Judiciary Committee approved its first article of impeachment charging President Nixon with obstruction of justice. Six of the Committee's 17 Republicans joined all 21 Democrats in voting for the article. The following Monday the Committee approved its second article charging Nixon with abuse of power. The next day, the third and final article, contempt of Congress, was approved.

Articles of Impeachment:

RESOLVED, That Richard M. Nixon, President of the United States, is impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors, and that the following articles of impeachment to be exhibited to the Senate:

ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT EXHIBITED BY THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN THE NAME OF ITSELF AND OF ALL OF THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AGAINST RICHARD M. NIXON, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, IN MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT OF ITS IMPEACHMENT AGAINST HIM FOR HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANOURS.

On Friday, August 9, Nixon resigned the presidency and avoided the likely prospect of losing the impeachment vote in the full House and a subsequent trial in the Senate. He thus became the only U.S. President ever to resign.

So Nixon had NO choice but resign to avoid being impeached.

http://www.historyplace.com/unitedstates/impeachments/nixon.htm

Impeachment countdown.

Last edited:

unique_astrology

The largest negative response to anything trump has said or done since announcing his candidacy.

His progressed Moon (WOMEN) caught up to his progressed Saturn (responsibility).

World wide slap-down.

This will have the GOP leaders looking to get rid of him any way they can or having him make many, many, moves to try to appease women as soon and as often as he can.

Trump doesn't need to appease women. He treats men and women who attack him the same. He is a counterpuncher and doesn't start anything but he will fight back. Trump was one of the first businessmen to elevate women to executive positions in all of his companies. He was praised by Leftists decades ago. He has women in his Cabinet. Ivanka has been put in charge of creating opportunities for female entrepreneurs and women in the workplace.

Trump considered these two people his friends for years and helped them out by appearing on their show many times knowing their ratings would get a boost. They took advantage of him and then turned on him (rumor has it because he wouldn't give Joe a job in the White House) so is it any wonder he feels betrayed? After all, he offered them the services of the White House for their wedding and Mika turned him down in a very insulting way. Heck, I hated Obama but if he said I could have my wedding in the White House I'd graciously accept. And they say Trump has no class?

Last edited:

david starling

Yes, I agree Bill Clinton has no class. Trump said in that infamous Access Hollywood recording that women who are dazzled by celebrities "LET YOU grab them."

Spot the difference?

Same with both of them. The women didn't ASK to be groped, they just felt too intimidated to object. And, it was groping, not "grabbing". Trump even described his clever technique. No class.

JUPITERASC

"Groupies" are dazzled. Gropies are intimidated.
Men (and women) who expect sex in exchange for career assistance have no class.

385B8B2000000578-3787427-image-m-2_1473884901498.jpg

aquarius7000

Ever hear the term "groupies?"

Ever hear the term "sleeping your way to the top?"
Yes, Trump seems a pro at it with his trophy wives that shun the perverse sham of a man that cannot lift it. The writhe away from his touch and slap his hand - that is how much they are repulsed by the pu$$y grabbing wrinkled-old skunk.

That is a common false belief as Who you are is what makes you gravitate towards certain "ideas" thus addressing the person directly and their souls intention of outmost Importance Even though those who are not aware if this use it as a defense mechanism to avoid looking within themselves.

Y
You must be talking about the Democrats.

Yes, Trump seems a pro at it with his trophy wives that shun the perverse sham of a man that cannot lift it. The writhe away from his touch and slap his hand - that is how much they are repulsed by the pu$$y grabbing wrinkled-old skunk.

Sadly, it's a fate that befalls all men. Plus all the stress this man must be under. A regular shmoe would be dead by now. Trump is a fighter! I watch all goings on at this administration via their youtube channel. I noticed a big shift in his and Melania's interaction while they were on their successful overseas trip probably because they were treated with respect by overseas media more so than at home, and everyone especially adored Melania. Less stress, more relaxed. They are human after all.

Ever hear of TV and radio psychologist Dr. Wendy Walsh? She met Trump years ago and found him to be a total gentleman. He obviously found her very attractive and he was single at the time. She was married so turned down his offer of a date. That didn't offend him. In fact, he gave her the use of his helicopter to fly back from Las Vegas to Los Angeles and even supplied a hamper of a gourmet lunch with bottle of champagne.

Walsh told the story on her radio show of her girlfriend, another beautiful model, who had had a brief affair with Trump years before. The woman said Trump was one of the best lovers she'd ever had, very thoughtful and generous in bed. Their affair ended because she lived in LA to pursue an acting career and he lived in NYC. Dr. Walsh's analysis of Trump is that he has to be the best at everything, which is what drives him to succeed, and that includes in the bedroom!

Trump is 'old school.' Act like a lady and men will treat you like a lady.

blackbery

Trump is 'old school'?

What does that mean?:andy:

That he can grab **ssy because he's a star? That he can constantly refer to women's looks to shame and humiliate them? That he can buy his trophy wives yet criticizes other's wives who marry for LOVE?

He is an arrested developed teenage boy who cannot accept independent strong women and trashes their appearance when they disagree with him.

He humiliated an Irish reporter the other day by pulling her out of the crowd and commenting on her smile. Is that 'old school'?

In most people's books, that's just sexist and rude and even Republicans are getting sick of his childish and insulting comments.

Republicans condemn Trump for crude tweets about ‘Morning Joe’ host

Republican lawmakers on Thursday swiftly rebuked President Donald Trump for crudely claiming that “Morning Joe” co-host Mika Brzezinski was “bleeding badly from a face-lift,” saying such tweets are beneath the office of the president.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/29/trump-targets-morning-joe-hosts-in-tweet-240085

Impeachment countdown.

Trump is 'old school.' Act like a lady and men will treat you like a lady.