Will i find a real relationship online?

This is really sad. On my solar return it even shows i was gonna find love(Natal Saturn/Dsc conjunct SR Moon,Venus&Mars in 5H) .

I struggle to find it, ive been single for like 2 years. Especially with men from my area (Ottawa). They have the worst personalities ever and some are such perverts.

So i resorted to online dating, meeting a guy thats willing to come to Ottawa to come see me/ live etc or id come with them after my 2 year college. Right now im talking to another pisces, 6 years older, so far its going well 😊.
Chart - http://imgur.com/op5JlVO

This is really sad. On my solar return it even shows i was gonna find love(Natal Saturn/Dsc conjunct SR Moon,Venus&Mars in 5H) .

I struggle to find it, ive been single for like 2 years. Especially with men from my area (Ottawa). They have the worst personalities ever and some are such perverts.

So i resorted to online dating, meeting a guy thats willing to come to Ottawa to come see me/ live etc or id come with them after my 2 year college. Right now im talking to another pisces, 6 years older, so far its going well 😊.
Chart - http://imgur.com/op5JlVO

Someone please help? ☺️

oleanna

What i see is you, Sun, in the third house (communication) in Libra, ruled by Venus.
Venus in Leo, in your 1st house, ruled by you, the Sun.
No aspect with 7th ruler Saturn.
Moon, the matter, in pisces, will trine Saturn - just wait a while, i'd say it doesn't look too bad.

I hope putting in your chart helps to make people look at your question:

op5JlVO.gif

IleneK

Premium Member
I think your potential for finding someone who is genuinely interested in you online looks promising. Saturn[potential real relationship] exalts you/Sun in Libra. And you/Sun receive Saturn by triplicity. So this mixed reception is encouraging.

As Oleanna points out, there is no aspect between Sun Saturn; but Moon, which is your co-significator, does apply to a trine to Saturn. And Moon leaves the 8th place/sign of apprehension and fear to perfect the trine in the 9th place/sign.

Moon's next aspect, signifying the unfolding of the question, is, again, a trine with Saturn. So I see this as there being ease in the matter but that patience will be required in the face of delay or short-term obstacles. Maturity is required with the presence of Saturn.

Wishing you the best,

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Careful, the moon is void of course here, so not a valid chart.

I might like to point out that there are a number of definitions of void of course Moon. The one you may be applying here is that Moon is voc if it does not make an aspect before changing sign. But another, also widely used, and the one being applied here by me is that Moon is void of course if no planet is within Moon's orb [moiety] of approximately 12 degrees. Since Saturn is within that orb, Moon is not considered void.

And I might add that it is my understanding that a void of course Moon does not invalidate a chart, but rather adds content to its delineation.

Last edited:
I think your potential for finding someone who is genuinely interested in you online looks promising. Saturn[potential real relationship] exalts you/Sun in Libra. And you/Sun receive Saturn by triplicity. So this mixed reception is encouraging.

As Oleanna points out, there is no aspect between Sun Saturn; but Moon, which is your co-significator, does apply to a trine to Saturn. And Moon leaves the 8th place/sign of apprehension and fear to perfect the trine in the 9th place/sign.

Moon's next aspect, signifying the unfolding of the question, is, again, a trine with Saturn. So I see this as there being ease in the matter but that patience will be required in the face of delay or short-term obstacles. Maturity is required with the presence of Saturn.

Wishing you the best,

I met a wonderful pisces online. He's so nice and endearing ☺☺☺😄 he's very nice too😍