Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Astrology and Psychology

Astrology and Psychology For interesting discussions on psychological meanings and deeper implications in natal charts between members passionated by both psychology and astrology.

Unread 09-27-2012, 01:53 PM

Re: Please tell me why I don't feel like a Virgo, lest I give up astrology altogether

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarEastUranus View Post
...I was born around daybreak, but I don't have the hospital records. This time was recorded by my mom, and according to her, it's 5 am sharp. I would need a bunch of official records to be able to access my birth data at the hospital. Maybe when the time is right, the hospital birth time will be revealed to me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
If the time was recorded by your mom, it is likely that she placed some importance on it, and even though she was busy with other matters at the time, is probably very close if not exact. You could have been born 14 minutes earlier and still Virgo would be the Ascendant (with Leo rising for the two hours or so before that.) The meridian axis (MC & IC) changed signs only 3 minutes before 5 a.m. Unless you plan on doing some very fine predicting of your future, I would accept 5 a.m. as a "good" birth time -- it will serve you well enough in understanding yourself
Quote:
It's also comforting to know that the birth time will not affect too much my chart interpretation. I was really concerned about basing presumptions on the wrong premise.
If birth time is inaccurate that obviously most definitely affects the accuracy of the natal chart interpretation.

Interesting for you to access your official hospital records
if you are able to do so FarEastUranus, while they are available
- it's important as well because there are many posts on this forum from individuals who were told they had a certain time of birth only to discover on accessing official hospital records that those records differed considerably from the time of birth as recalled by family members for example. Obviously even hospital records are subject to error, so also is personal recollection by those present at - or soon after - the actual birth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 09-28-2012, 12:23 AM

Re: Please tell me why I don't feel like a Virgo, lest I give up astrology altogether

Dear Greybeard,

That is one poignant story and I'm glad that you had that one defining experience with your mother. Truly cathartic.

I have/had very loving parents. I think there were many moments that parents diverged, and to say that they each had complicated family history is an understatement. However, they were both adamant on keeping the nucleus family strong and I was not raised by my grandparents, like is customary in our culture. My dad and I had a strong bond that excluded my mom a bit when he was alive (He was a Pisces). We just understood each other. Mom was more disciplinarian. But now that my mom and I live apart, we talk on the phone every other day or so. I still can't live with her, for obvious reasons, but I don't have any grudges towards her, only love and appreciation.

Today, I only wish that my mom would worry less about everybody and everything and starts living for herself, be a bit more carefree, which she is doing by re-marrying, a genuinely courageous step for her. I say this because she has always been emotionally closed in matters of romantic love, and she is evolving so much in this current relationship.

As you approach truth, your solitude increases. - Michel Houellebecq
Unread 09-28-2012, 08:54 AM

Glad to hear that.
The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Useful Post:
FarEastUranus (09-30-2012)
Unread 09-29-2012, 03:47 AM

Although you are a double Virgo you have the sun in the 1st house which is a stronger influence. Whatever Virgo feels like, I dont know. You need not to take too much notice of cookbook astrology. Mercury rules Virgo, for now, and you need to look at the aspects it is making and where.
FarEastUranus (09-30-2012)
Unread 10-01-2012, 01:27 AM

Smile Re: Please tell me why I don't feel like a Virgo, lest I give up astrology altogether

Someone mentioned in another thread that I must have a lot of Uranus aspecting personal planets, I was like, "niah, just squaring Saturn, and it's the story of my life." I've always championed for new ways of doing things, even in the womb, and was a trouble maker and headache for traditionalist teachers, even though I always had high grades. I wreaked havoc in classical music but eventually left that path because it was too stifling. I now make a living out of it: conceptual artist in new media and installations. After having great success with a groundbreaking project in photography, and having had big collectors buy my work, I decided to throw the label away and learn to work on sound installations, MIDI music, virtual reality, 3-D. I'm going to a 2-week art Biennale workshop on New Media starting from Wednsday...

Just today, I saw that "Holy ****!" I have Uranus sextile Asc as well as Moon. No wonder I don't feel like a Virgo Asc.

Here's the description, and for once, every single word fits:

Uranus sextile Asc:
You think like a rebel whether you act the role or not. You are impatient with traditional concepts unless they bring results when you adhere to them. Fascinated by novelty, your mind races with high expectation when you encounter an ingenious idea. Although you are restless and like to be on the move all the time, you realize that you cannot hope to win any support for your creative ideas unless you convince important people that you are stable and dependable. Your greatest selling point is your original and progressive creativity...
http://www.astrozoom.com/astrologer/astrology/p_24/

Moon sextile Uranus

The Moon sextile Uranus suggests that you will be given opportunities in life to change and transform yourself emotionally and at a subconscious level and that such opportunities will present themselves in the form of revelations or sudden insights. These revelations and perceptions from the higher mind can make a deep impression on your subconscious, so that even if you make no immediate behavioral change or conscious decision to change, processes may be set in motion at the subconscious level that will result in the transformation of your outlook and behavior.
http://depthastrology2.com/MoonUranu...nSextileUranus

Without the knowledge of my natal chart, I intuitively felt that my life mission is represented by Uranus, and was not surprised by the conjunction with North Node. I even randomly chose the pseudo Far East Uranus. Is that a symbol for the Asc sextile Uranus? Why is it that I didn't see these aspects even though I was told to look for them? And why did the other astrologers here not choose to comment on these?

I'm interested in hearing feedbacks
[/FONT][/B][/FONT]

[trimmed quotes over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator

Last edited by wilsontc; 10-01-2012 at 04:00 PM.
Unread 10-01-2012, 01:34 AM

Smile Re: Please tell me why I don't feel like a Virgo, lest I give up astrology altogether

Uranus Aspects
Uranus sextile Ascendant orb +1°12'
Moon sextile Uranus orb -1°40'
Saturn square Uranus orb -6°44'
Sun sextile Uranus orb -6°15'

Unread 10-01-2012, 02:32 AM

Uranus is one of the weakest planets in your chart. Sextiles aren't going to produce the striking deviations you are looking for, and a sextile with a 6 degree orb is not even worth mentioning. However, both Pluto and Neptune are powerful in your chart. All of the outer planets deviate from the norm -- not just Uranus. Please consult my earlier response for numerous reasons why you don't relate to your Sun Sign.
Unread 10-01-2012, 03:12 AM

Thank you Prodigal.

I went back to your posting and agree with the Leonine (Sun emphasized by Asc) quality, which perhaps gives the playful personality to my makeup. Asc trine moon is also almost perfect, bringing out fire house cusp energies (1st and 5th).

However, I did not see the Moon and Ascendant sextile Uranus until today, and the orbs are within 1.5 degrees.

What about the North Node conjunction. Is that negligible?

Regarding Pluto, would you say that Mars + Pluto exhibit an overall Scorpion energy and make the Libran/Venusian energy much more penetrating, dark? Or are there alternative interpretations?

And why is Neptune a bigger influence than Uranus? Is it because it is in an angular house and generates dynamic aspects? I ask because I'm often described as clear, logical, sharp, and incisive, very rarely as "spaced out" or "dreamy." Perhaps I only dream in my private quarters (IC)? I do have way too much imagination and make unusual association of ideas, which I thought was related to my 5th house moon...

Thank you so much for clarifications.

Last edited by FarEastUranus; 10-01-2012 at 03:17 AM.
Unread 10-01-2012, 03:39 AM

Neptune is making a close (1 degree orb) dynamic aspect (i.e. conjunction, square, or opposition) to your Sun. This is clearly the most significant aspect in the chart. People with close squares or oppositions to the Sun from Neptune frequently become artists, junkies, and/or saints.

The clarity you speak of all fits perfectly with Virgo.

Mars/Pluto goes straight for the depths, and is rather uncomfortable in Libra, where it may be inclined to manifest more indirectly, or passively, than in other signs. In other words, it will come out in your art, which is likely to deal with rather confronting subject matter. There may be an attraction to the theme of "decisive moments". Libra is very much concerned with classical dialectics (realist and idealist, determinism and free will, masculine and feminine, etc.), and the presence of a Mercury/Mars/Pluto here would suggest an aggressive approach, where you seek the heart of the matter -- the point of either/or.

Uranus Conjunct the NorthNode is more significant than the other aspects it makes. It suggests that you may admire the Uranian energy, but also experience apprehensiveness around it. Life will encourage you to express Uranian characteristics, and they will become more pronounced as you get older. Uranus may also provide a remedy to the Libran "back and forth", since it is concerned not with "either/or", but with "both/neither". (This is true of Aquarius as well.)
The Following User Says Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Useful Post:
FarEastUranus (12-18-2012)
Unread 10-01-2012, 04:08 AM

Excellent explanation of the Pluto/Mars energy.

I do channel the Uranus energy very well, given that I've always identified with the tradition of the avant-garde, more so than being an artist per se. I clearly admired since a young age all the iconoclasts (in both art and sciences), from Socrates to Bosch to Galileo to Bach to Marcel Duchamp, but I wonder where you see I would simultaneously feel "apprehension"?

I often get comments that I'm "fearless" in my art, or that I have "such courage," "a lot of balls," which I find very odd because there is no conquest of fear involved in my work process. I'm more interested in getting to the bottom of things (Mars/Pluto). I can be fearful of mosquitoes, dampness, noise, claustrophobia, too much responsibility, too many restrictions, etc, so I don't really view myself as a courageous person, more a creature of comfort. But I do not dread the new (Uranus), or the deep (Pluto).

I also have this uncomfortable inertia for many days, until something happens that forces me to take a split-sec action, and once that first action is taken, I've broken the spell. But I can never force it myself. I see it as the conflict between Pluto/Mars and the Libran energy of constantly balancing?

Unread 10-01-2012, 04:58 PM

Thanks.

There is something ironic in the phrase "the tradition of the avant-garde".. Uranus breaks with tradition, and while the iconoclasts you name were all Uranian in their day, they are securely established in the canon of our time. That you admire these artists and thinkers today is no indication that you would have been open to them as a contemporary. In fact, it is difficult to say what constitutes innovation in an age where the so-called avant-garde is fairly mainstream. Do you see yourself as a reformer?

Sometimes it is difficult to distinguish between the Mars/Aries/1stHouse energy and the Uranian energy. Both tend to gravitate towards the new.

That's all I have time for right now. Maybe I'll say more later.
Unread 10-01-2012, 08:40 PM

Strictly speaking, your life energy is represented by Mercury which rules your Ascendant, your Sun and your Midheaven. Venus, Mercury, Mars and Pluto form a tight stellium just 10° wide in Libra in your second house. I think this stellium is an excellent expression of the values and self-esteem that you have very ably portrayed in this thread. Uranus plays a supporting role in your third house, adding originality and perhaps a bit of eccentricity to your expression. In your written communication, here, we can experience the abundance of air in your chart. In person, however, it's likely that you come across as significantly grounded, pragmatic and endowed with the practical skills that are required to produce the work that you describe.

"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." (Mark Twain)
Unread 10-02-2012, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Folks,

I'm a bit desperate because people always do not believe that I'm a Virgo. I've often been told that I'm either an air or fire sign.

Fact is, I am Virgo Sun, Virgo Ascendant, and it just doesn't make any sense. I tend to be: overly optimistic, self-indulgent and indulgent with friends and people I love (thus utterly uncritical), happy-go-lucky, un-gossipy, big-picture intuitive-feeling type. People say that they always know where they stand with me, because I don't do small talks if I don't like the vibes someone gives off. I am however good at keeping secrets for others and am quite discriminating (My first impressions of people are always dead on and I make friends quickly and can always count on their long-term royalty).

Here I attach a chart, and picture, as people have proposed rectifications based on these. I don't think I'm a Leo Asc. Maybe more Libra Ascendant in terms of character (although the Libra stellium could also be the reason).

Just the other day, I was at a family gathering for the opening of my uncle's exhibition, and there was a sun sign discussion on the table, and everybody felt a perfect match to their Asc and sun sign, except me, even though I had the most knowledge in astrology. They were making jokes such as: it would be great if you had some Virgo in you, you'd be more on time (more organized, more detail-oriented, more concientious, vacuum your room more, you fill in the blank..). So please, if anyone can shed a light on my plight, as I'm about to give up astrology
Its your sun in 1st house..
Unread 10-02-2012, 01:58 AM

Dear Prodigal,

You always challenge me to look harder at myself and my deeper motivations, which I really appreciate!!

I feel a healthy dose of Uranus because: I was the first in my entourage to purchase a digital Yamaha Clavinova for everyday practice when I moved to France, even though everybody was like, stay with the "real thing", I worked for a Silicon Valley company in the early days of linguistic programming (and loved it) right after college, I made a scripted webcam movie when it first came out, and when the Canon HD cameras came out, we were all making HD videos. Today, I own everything from iPad, iPhone, iPod, Mac Book Pro, Prolight flashlight kits, Zoom recorders, Microphones, mixer boards, etc. Of course, compared to one friend, who own everything that the Apple store has ever put out, I'm pretty even-tempered, even nontechnical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigal Son View Post
There is something ironic in the phrase "the tradition of the avant-garde".. Uranus breaks with tradition, and while the iconoclasts you name were all Uranian in their day, they are securely established in the canon of our time. That you admire these artists and thinkers today is no indication that you would have been open to them as a contemporary. In fact, it is difficult to say what constitutes innovation in an age where the so-called avant-garde is fairly mainstream. Do you see yourself as a reformer?

Sometimes it is difficult to distinguish between the Mars/Aries/1stHouse energy and the Uranian energy. Both tend to gravitate towards the new.

That's all I have time for right now. Maybe I'll say more later.
Of course there is a "tradition" ! And you are absolutely right. It's not so much about innovation, but independent thinking and unrelenting search for truth, which almost went against the tides of mainstream and threatened the powers-that-be. It cannot be uniquely tied to that one planet Uranus. There's a good amount of Mercury and Pluto. And to answer your question very honestly, I think that in searching truth, my goal is not to be isolated or an outcast, nor are most of my friends who are persisting in the experimental scene, but it often becomes a by-product. I do have the goal of making people think for themselves, which you can call "reforming", but not "reforming" for the sake of newness alone.

Uranus didn't come out of a rock. His father was Saturn, ha! If you look at the sign Aquarius, there is the esoteric ruler Saturn and the modern ruler Uranus. I find that fascinating when I observe the psyches of an Aquarius persons, who often do not readily exhibit the lightening quick, Uranian energy, but are somewhat "reserved" and "withdrawn". There's that constant tension that makes them absolutely fascinating. In the act of creating, you have to symbolically kill the father "tuer le père," but once you have made it out on your own, there's is a return for your creative roots (which was the source of that original impetus), thus the birth of a new cycle.

I know what you mean about the "avant-garde" musicians becoming the poster boys of record label, or experimental, street artists being integrated into art fairs and commercial galleries. When you are trying to do something in utter honesty, you sometimes (and it's always a fluke) get picked up by someone who's principally motivated by greed (or shall we say profit), your message gets dampened, and the monetary rewards only serve as a narcotic, so that you can keep churning out the same work and convert it into a product. This is one of the things that I've been thinking a lot in the last few years, whether I want to continue collaborating with gallerists, or really commit to setting up my own structure (and structure in the material world is my Achilles' Heel, even without knowing that I had a 12th house Saturn in detriment...)

Can you see in my chart if I'm able to successfully set up my own structure, platform?? And when is the propitious time to do it? I'd really like to work on my Saturnine qualities this time around...

Another thing that I've always wanted to do was artbook publishing. I think this is a 9th house matter and I have an empty 9th. But I've had this idea since I was a small kid, and wonder if anything in that direction can be seen in the chart?

Last edited by FarEastUranus; 10-02-2012 at 02:14 AM.
Unread 10-06-2012, 12:48 AM

I'm in this art Biennale and I'm just active, enthusiastic, making all the connections, naturally taking up leadership roles, and ideas are rolling. Am really loving it.

After being hermetic for so many months, it's as if a spell of inaction has been broken. Also, this is the first time that I feel so expansive (Sagittarius, Jupitarian) in my hometown, because I am with professional people instead of my family. I used to think that something with the air pressure in this city was doing ill to my nervous system. I would always get somatic response before coming here. But this time, zilch, zero.

I still can't check the birth records in the hospital, because I need several important documents before dong so.

Just to put the dates, I arrived Oct 2 in the evening and am leaving around Oct 16. When I get some time back home, I will check out the transits.

Unread 10-06-2012, 10:41 AM

I don't have anything to ad except that I find it funny how you wanna be more Virgorian when I always here Virgo people wishing they could be like any other sign.It's just so funny.Although I don't understand why you want to feel Virgorian so badly considering the character traits you carry are more socially acceptable if not desirable mot of the time.

Let's not forget that you have a Libra Stellium in the 2nd house...
So I'm guessing your Libra comes out a lot more than Virgo.
Unread 10-06-2012, 11:31 AM

Hi Saturnian,

I am not trying to be more or less Virgo. If I could choose and pick, I'd like to work more like a Virgo, a busy bee, if you know what I mean...

My boyfriend has his Saturn in the 10th house, and he always criticizes me for taking the "easy way out" and tells me that I will regret later for wasting my talents. It's true that I often have providential good luck career-wise whereas his achievements tend to be really Saturnine and quite an upward climb, even though he is super brilliant and committed to what he does, and works 10 times harder than anyone I know.

But I think he is right. There's nothing that I would like to do more than my art; I just tend to get distracted and sidetracked. I need to set goals and integrate more discipline into my life.

Thanks to everybody here, I have gotten a lot out from astrology, although I am still beginner level I think that my mode of relating to the world is primarily Mercurial; Jupiter graces the way I see the world, but Venus provides the balance and the ease. However, Pluto and Uranus play important roles in the goals I want to achieve in this life. For that, I try to get Saturn on my side!! I think for all my life, I just pretended like I didn't have to adhere to Saturn's calls.

Have to go back to my project now. Thanks for chiming in

Unread 10-06-2012, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Hi Saturnian,

I am not trying to be more or less Virgo. If I could choose and pick, I'd like to work more like a Virgo, a busy bee, if you know what I mean...

My boyfriend has his Saturn in the 10th house, and he always criticizes me for taking the "easy way out" and tells me that I will regret later for wasting my talents. It's true that I often have providential good luck career-wise whereas his achievements tend to be really Saturnine and quite an upward climb, even though he is super brilliant and committed to what he does, and works 10 times harder than anyone I know.
Some people are luckier than others for some reason.Or it could be due to their personality and how well it interacts with the surroundings and other people.
Simply people who work hard to get where they are find it quite unfair when others who don't devote as much time in their work to get opportunities this easily.
According to the traditional Virgo description he's not actually described as a busy bee...more like...a workaholic which is unhealthy.But if you feel it'll get in your way in the future try to work on that trait of yours.As long as you put priority in your work you should not have much of a problem.
Unread 10-06-2012, 11:54 AM

I certainly hope it won't be too hard, as hardship makes me give up

But to tell you the truth, I've struggled with it ALL my life, so it's my Achilles Heel. I see my boyfriend refining his methods and becoming more organized all the time, and he's 5 years younger than me. I must catch up!

Unread 12-08-2012, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsontc View Post
Martha,

Yes, you have a Grand Trine IF you include the Ascendant. Since the Ascendant is a point, not a planet some astrologers do not includ it in aspect patterns. Your Grand Trine is VERY close to being "exact" (two planets and one point are almost exactly 120 degrees from each other). Your Grand Trine is also particularly strong since it "pulls in" other planetary energy by these planets conjuncting (energy needs to be combined with) one of the points of the Grand Trine.

One test for a Grand Trine is to if things happen easily in your life, with little effort. If you don't know if things are "easy" for you, compare the results you get with YOUR effort with the results others get with THEIR effort. Do they have to struggle more to get the same result?

Grand Trining,

Tim
Astrology experts! Thank you for helping me with my chart. I am going through a crisis and need some further aid.

Can someone tell me if I have a Grand Earth Trine (Virgo Sun/Asc, Cap Moon, Taurus Chiron)?

Materialistic manifestation happens so easily for me that I never thought of myself as needing any practicality. I manage to sell my work as a professional artist before it's even completed. When I was a musician, I would garner first prizes with hardly any practice time. I published my book in Germany when most of my friends are self-financing. I entered into prestigious schools with very little preparation... In fact, all my life, I never thought money had any REAL value. I always had this picture of people standing in the marketplace, bartering and equalizing their self-worth with bigger or smaller piles of paper behind them. They don't realize that the money could be easily blown away by the wind...

I have no understanding of how earth element plays in my personality. It's my "Grand Blind Spot". I feel that I'm more air-dominant and need a lot of freedom of movement and expression and can survive with very little stability/material security.

All my life, I've been an optimist (the Jupiter-Venus trine), but since my Saturn Return, during which I had a very traumatic heartbreak, I've had such a difficult time, and it's a struggle to even finish the tiniest task, such as replying to an e-mail about price requests. I do just enough to keep things afloat (again, during this time, I published my book, did exhibitions on 3 continents, made good sales, even had the Saturn Return person buy my work), but I feel heartless about my art. Recently, the spiritual crisis is felt even more acutely, and I'm not sure if astrology is helping me or making me plunge into deeper despair.

Also, is this trine the primary reason for my laziness/complacency? Or the Jupiter/Venus trine? Or the lack of fire elements? Or the 12th house Saturn in Leo? I used to think that I had a lot of fire and grand ambitions in me, but all of a sudden, I feel that there's nothing, that it's completely extinguished.

Someone mentioned that Scorpion Uranus/NN is where I can pull myself out of complacency, towards greater growth. How do I apply that knowledge?

I'm tired of my own inertia. I feel that I've been called, but I don't know how to answer it, either because I do not have the courage, or because something is blocking me. Please help!

Also, is there an opposition between Taurean Chiron and Scorpion Uranus that was activated by my Saturn Return (does it qualify as a T-Square)? It definitely felt like a constant and intense pull between a previously unknown Chironic wound and Uranian euphoria. I had never experienced so much pain and so much adrenaline, but also true joy. I think I'm still integrating the lessons of my Saturn Return, and wondering how much longer it will take??

Thank you for your wisdom and kindness. I really appreciate any advice or insight, astrological or otherwise.

Unread 12-08-2012, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greybeard View Post
Sounds to me as if it's time for you to make some decisions about what's really important in life.

It's certainly time to quit your whimpering.

If I were you I would drop astrology like a hot potato.

Try gardening, or digging a well in some remote African village.

The spiritual life is lived in one place and one place only -- on Earth. It is not intergalactic, or supernatural, or ethereal. The spirit grows in the here and now, with sweat and blood and tears.

It is the little things you do in each moment that matter.

Poor you. From what you say here, you have never known struggle or defeat.

You should try it, if you aren't too busy feeling sorry for yourself.
That's precisely the problem. I've never succeeded in gardening The failures are disheartening. My maternal grandmother is the only green magician of the family. My boyfriend and I might go live with her next year because she needs someone to be with her. My grandfather used to spend hours in the garden after retirement, and things would wither or do so-so, nothing like the lushness of grandmother's garden when she started taking care of it, after his death... Still, I have a lot of plants at home, and my apartment is really sunny. They are not really lush, but still I try, and am still appalled by my mom's use of plastic plants.

I do rescue cats and have two beautiful stray cats at home. I used to communicate with trees and plants and exchange energies and information. I also meditated on and off since 8. I worked as a plant caretaker in my neighborhood when I was about 9 or 10. It wasn't for pay, the lady in charge just decided to make me responsible. I planted bamboo trees. Hope they are still alive. I tied a wire around one of them to be able to recognize it when I grow up...

My dad and I used to go on hiking trips all the time. Ever since he passed, I haven't been doing it regularly. But it's true that I love hiking and my perspective always changes when I am in the mountains...

Must go do some work now. Peace, Greybeard.

Unread 12-08-2012, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Astrology experts! Thank you for helping me with my chart. I am going through a crisis and need some further aid......
Thank you for your wisdom and kindness. I really appreciate any advice or insight, astrological or otherwise.
FarEastUranus interesting talks that you may find useful include - DEALING WITH THE EMOTIONS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17_TtOysQOA FINDING HAPPINESS IN LIFE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXkwj_0MIU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 12-08-2012, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
FarEastUranus interesting talks that you may find useful include - DEALING WITH THE EMOTIONS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17_TtOysQOA FINDING HAPPINESS IN LIFE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXkwj_0MIU
Thanks Jupiterasc. Do you really have Jupiter on the Ascendant?

I take it that I'm astrologically hopeless and now need to be saved by gardening or the Four Noble Truth If I don't have a Grand Trine, or a T-square, my life goes on really. If I didn't have a doubt, I wouldn't have asked here, and this is a site about learning and improving.

I was just out for 9 hours, and I think that Greybeard's comment is really right on the mark. I spend most of my life blissed out already, and the challenge is really to descend back to earth, to the marketplace, to the mundane (3rd house NN). I just don't know why it's so difficult as it should come naturally to me with so much earth element. I've allowed myself to stay out of alignment. I'm supposed to go back to India this winter, and nothing makes me happier than being in India, but I keep delaying because I feel that I have to have made enough progress in my work to deserve to go. Recently I starve myself or deprive myself of sleep because I feel so high-strung and don't even notice hunger or sleepiness. It's like a pressure cooker about to burst. I think that I won't be going anywhere until this pressure is out.

Unread 12-08-2012, 05:21 PM

Quote:
I ... now need to be saved by gardening or the Four Noble Truth[s] If I don't have a Grand Trine, or a T-square, my life goes on really. .
You hit the nail on the head here. You will find much more to guide and sustain you over your entire life in the heartfelt practice of the Four Noble Truths. Gardening is good, too.

Good luck.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Unread 12-08-2012, 05:31 PM

Libra stellium is pretty strong and well aspected by Jupiter from apex of your chart. It makes Libra override over everything else.
The Following User Says Thank You to dhundhun For This Useful Post:
FarEastUranus (12-09-2012)

Tags
altogether, astrology, feel, give, virgo, virgo sun virgo asc