please read my chart!

002varun

Ok i have read your chart and i would like to tell you that your 7th house lord saturn is in papkartari dosh so there might be more than one relation and saturn is in 5th house of children which is also in papkartari dosh.
Technical field will be best for rise in your career, and best period for your professional life will be around 41th year of your life
Also be aware of your friends, as you will be emotional fool sometime and will be cheated, also there might be false charge on you during the period of ketu.
Write more about yourself or your education

sag1234

thnks for the reply.

i really dont have knowledge, about chart reading.
what is papkartari dosh.
you mean bf or marriage
and you mean no kids
well, i am trying to get into uni or college bt having difficulity and have given up.
and was wondering will i start my proffesion soon.

sag1234

waiting for your reply!.....

do you see anychange!
i dont wish to get married soon either, late marriage is fine w me. but i am nt sure if i have two marriages or a boyfriend and marriage.

waiting....

002varun

as i told 5th house is not in good position which is also the house of education that's why you are facing problems for your admission, somewhat same problems will be with your partner or children there might be some unhappiness from them but don't worry this doesn't mean that you will not be having children.
Also I would like to tell you that there will be great rise in your career as planetary position for professional life is much strong than personal life and you will be an administrator

Last edited: