Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Mundane Astrology

Mundane Astrology Discuss the astrology of towns, cities, states, provinces, countries, empires, and the world in general.

Unread 02-18-2020, 03:34 PM

Re: USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

Dirius quote:

Quote:
Probably all the people you mentioned, entered the country by legal means and resettled according to the law - which is way different from what its being discussed here.

Ilegal migration usually comes with a huge number of criminal activity, such as drug traffic and sex traffic. But suppose in your view that is ok?
I have no idea why in the world you'd assume such a thing about someone you do not even know. Of course illegal entry is not okay, but people were not by and large trying to enter illegally when trump shut down the means for them to be legal through the court system.

IF you have asked politely, I'd have answered your (assumption) quite differently. I'd likely have said I believe in Legal migration and IF necessary, quotas. There should be green cards as well for more farmworkers, and whatever is necessary in this country that the citizens don't want to do as in the past. Most Americans do not want to pick cotton, nor do they wish to pick the vineyards (grapes), citrus, apples, lettuce farms, etc.

However, I would caution as well to be certain people are treated humanely when hired, just as Cesar Chavez fought so hard for years ago, and managed to have needed change in California for example:

https://migration.ucdavis.edu/rmn/more.php?id=131_0_3_0

I also don't believe
that this POTUS was opened to legal crossings, and Constitutional protections for migrants in this country including lawyers, etc.. For God's sake, he doesn't even allow Flu shots be given to the people or their children. THAT is clearly immoral to me.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/...trump-n1085206

Actual, factual tests were done in a scientific manner to determine the validity of the POTUS claims and found to be largely based on biases: (i.e. exaggerations)

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...111/ssqu.12300

Methods

Rates of violent crime and drug arrests by state are pooled for 2012–2014. These are compared against pooled statistics on foreign‐born and Mexican nationals living in the United States, as well as estimates of undocumented foreign and undocumented Mexican population by state. The data are analyzed using correlation and multivariate regressions.
Results

Data uniformly show no association between immigrant population size and increased violent crime. However, there appears to be a small but significant association between undocumented immigrant populations and drug‐related arrests.
Conclusions

Results largely contradict the Trump Hypothesis: no evidence links Mexican or undocumented Mexican immigrants specifically to violent or drug‐related crime. Undocumented immigrant associations with drug‐related crime are minimal, though significant. The Trump Hypothesis consequently appears to be biased toward rhetoric rather than evidence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigr..._note-Green-48

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...111/ssqu.12300

Green, David (May 1, 2016). "The Trump Hypothesis: Testing Immigrant Populations as a Determinant of Violent and Drug-Related Crime in the United States". Social Science Quarterly. 97 (3): 506–524. doi:10.1111/ssqu.12300. ISSN 1540-6237.

Last edited by leomoon; 02-18-2020 at 03:39 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to leomoon For This Useful Post:
david starling (02-18-2020)
Unread 02-18-2020, 04:16 PM

This thread seems to have gone off track to immigration (legal and illegal) and other issues not in keeping with the 2020 November Elections or the upcoming Primaries.

Migration and Immigration which is a big part of the Republican vs Democrat agendas?

Republican Senator, (late Senator) Barry Goldwater once ran for POTUS back in 1968 when many of the members here likely weren't even born yet.
He was known as the inspiration for this shocking commercial ad called the "Daisy Ad " because of his staunch militarism and the times being the era of Vietnam: (He was similar in the same way to John Bolton, Trump's ex National Security Advisor and a favorite of the G.O.P.& Fox TV hosts, especially prior to the trump cult )

Daisy Ad:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo
and

for comparison to DJT today (see comment comparing them from YouTube): He wanted to get rid of the U.N. way back before DJT . .. "Which Barry? Which DJT?" ...

Comparing Trump to Barry Goldwater circa 1964-68 :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyP_hWvqchU

He is still, to this day kind of a revered memory of the GOP political wings in the State of Arizona.

Barry Morris Goldwater (January 2, 1909 – May 29, 1998) was an American politician, businessman, and author who was a five-term Senator from Arizona (1953–1965, 1969–1987) and the Republican Party nominee for president of the United States in 1964.
In the general election, Goldwater lost in a landslide to Lyndon Johnson, carrying only six states to Johnson's 44 and 38% of the popular vote to Johnson's 61%

The SAME ideals that Goldwater had then, are still quite alive and rampant today especially in Arizona where the current POTUS will be appearing on his 3 day western tour this week.

What most people probably don't know, if that he was very close to a brother Robert, who was one of the worse known (immoral behaviors) for terrible treatment of his farm workers. Curiously, Astrodienst doesn't even list "that" brother and the massive scandal in that family as a Goldwater sibling.

The GOP looked the other way back then, and I see they are still (most of them) looking the other way today.

Times change, but people sure don't seem to.

Barry Morris Goldwater (January 2, 1909 – May 29, 1998) was an American politician, businessman, and author who was a five-term Senator from Arizona (1953–1965, 1969–1987) and the Republican Party nominee for president of the United States in 1964.

The article link is about a car bombing when a large contingent of Reporters started investigating the Goldwaters and using illegals for farming in our State when the investigation found mostly Mexican farmworkers, abused, near death and without toilet facilities in shacks and cardboard crates, generally speaking, abused all for profit making!

https://www.ire.org/about/history/

For a great summertime read, perhaps your libraries have this still available. It certainly (if nothing else comes of it), provides you with a wider education of Illegal workers in this country and the inhumanity of some of the richer classes, mainly in the GOP hierarchy which throws money at the Military-Industrial Complex, just as they did in Barry Goldwater's time, all the while harming humanity where they can get away with it. THAT is the true drain on the American system!! Not grape, strawberry & lettuce workers.

Just the Military complex alone, is 1/2 of the U.S. yearly budget!!

https://www.amazon.com/Arizona-Proje.../dp/0945165021

Last edited by leomoon; 02-18-2020 at 06:05 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to leomoon For This Useful Post:
david starling (02-18-2020)
Unread 02-19-2020, 11:23 PM

Tonight is the DNC Debates starring 1st place Senator Bernie Sanders, along with Elizabeth Warren, Mayor Pete, Joe Biden and even M. Bloomberg - it should prove telling -

Meanwhile, I found this today: (how some rectified Bernie's chart) Looks like pierce the vale was correct afterall, Scorpio Rising seems like Bernie.

Starkman quotes astro-charts.com: "Bernie Sanders' birth time is not entirely certain. I talked with a man who campaigned with Bernie Sanders in the Burlington, Vermont races 35 years ago, and was also an astrology enthusiast. According to him, working off of his memory, Bernie's birth time was 12:27 PM EDT"

Starkman rectified to 11.43.40 am EDT Asc 16Sco39'

Rolf Liefeld rectified to 12.59 pm EDT

Edith Hathaway rectified to 1:05 am EDT [2]

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Sanders,_Bernie

A new video with Bernie and the others

https://youtu.be/hAjZME9ddf8

Is that Guantanamaro in the background playing?

Pete Seeger lyrics:
English Translation:

(And for the cruel one who would tear out
This heart with which I live.
I cultivate neither thistles nor nettles
I cultivate a white rose.)
(With the poor people of this earth,
I want to share my lot.
The little streams of the mountains
Please me more than the sea.)

(I am a truthful man,
From the land of the palm.
Before dying, I want to
Share these poems of my soul.)
Unread 02-20-2020, 01:01 AM

Finding out a lot more other then he's a filthy rich man, about Michael Bloomberg. Well, I knew about his love affair with Zionists and in particular the Likud party of Netanyahu. That means, only Bernie Sanders, (Jewish too), will at least try to be fair to the next door neighbors, the Palestinians like in the olden days.

Bloomberg is thought by many astrologers to be just another Trump:
This about his love of charter schools for example, and privatize schools for profit. Sounds like a one track mind.

His Venus opposes Pluto : revealing how he bullied, manipulated & tried to control women. Numerous lawsuits filed by women settled by him, forcing them to sign N.D.A. It went on for decades; it's Harvey Weinstein all over again.

When Bloomberg learned that salesperson Sekiko Garrison (who sued the billionaire in the late 1990s) was pregnant in 1995, he reportedly told her to “kill it.” Garrison was fired a few months later. According to the lawsuit, he allegedly screamed at a woman who was looking for a nanny, “It’s a ******* baby! … All you need is some black who doesn’t have to speak English to rescue it from a burning building.

He is also all fixed signs - doesn't like change. Likes the "old ways" far better, (Stop & frisk (throw against the wall) , sounds eerily like trump's (just hit them in the head, when you throw them into the cop cars) or telling border guards to ignore the law, that he (djt)will take care of them.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...public-schools

Then there is this:

He derided the Democratic candidates(you know at heart he is still a Republican) - for their protective actions for all people: “If your conversation during a presidential election is about some guy wearing a dress and whether he, she, or it can go to the locker room with their daughter, that’s not a winning formula for most people,” he said.

Bloomberg made a similar remark about a “man wearing a dress” in 2016, but his comments uncovered Tuesday — remarks he made less than a year ago — came amid the early stages of the 2020 Democratic primary.

Again, far too much like a DJT for my taste. Hurting others is not my cup of tea, or making fun of others who are not like you either (Uranus trine Neptune, in air house 11, cj. NN ) can't tolerate well, putting others down, especially the vulnerable.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...Hvl9aZtZY2U1DQ

I hope the other candidates on the stage tonight in Las Vegas for the debates that starts now, will demand he answer for this rudeness, but I don't see how in the world it can be negated. Its simply (as with Trump) "who" he is in character.

Last edited by leomoon; 02-20-2020 at 01:03 AM.
Unread 02-23-2020, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
This thread seems to have gone off track to immigration (legal and illegal) and other issues not in keeping with the 2020 November Elections or the upcoming Primaries.

Migration and Immigration which is a big part of the Republican vs Democrat agendas?

Republican Senator, (late Senator) Barry Goldwater once ran for POTUS back in 1968 when many of the members here likely weren't even born yet.
He was known as the inspiration for this shocking commercial ad called the "Daisy Ad " because of his staunch militarism and the times being the era of Vietnam: (He was similar in the same way to John Bolton, Trump's ex National Security Advisor and a favorite of the G.O.P.& Fox TV hosts, especially prior to the trump cult )

Daisy Ad:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo
and

for comparison to DJT today (see comment comparing them from YouTube): He wanted to get rid of the U.N. way back before DJT . .. "Which Barry? Which DJT?" ...

Comparing Trump to Barry Goldwater circa 1964-68 :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyP_hWvqchU

He is still, to this day kind of a revered memory of the GOP political wings in the State of Arizona.

Barry Morris Goldwater (January 2, 1909 May 29, 1998) was an American politician, businessman, and author who was a five-term Senator from Arizona (19531965, 19691987) and the Republican Party nominee for president of the United States in 1964.
In the general election, Goldwater lost in a landslide to Lyndon Johnson, carrying only six states to Johnson's 44 and 38% of the popular vote to Johnson's 61%

The SAME ideals that Goldwater had then, are still quite alive and rampant today especially in Arizona where the current POTUS will be appearing on his 3 day western tour this week.

What most people probably don't know, if that he was very close to a brother Robert, who was one of the worse known (immoral behaviors) for terrible treatment of his farm workers. Curiously, Astrodienst doesn't even list "that" brother and the massive scandal in that family as a Goldwater sibling.

The GOP looked the other way back then, and I see they are still (most of them) looking the other way today.

Times change, but people sure don't seem to.

Barry Morris Goldwater (January 2, 1909 May 29, 1998) was an American politician, businessman, and author who was a five-term Senator from Arizona (19531965, 19691987) and the Republican Party nominee for president of the United States in 1964.

The article link is about a car bombing when a large contingent of Reporters started investigating the Goldwaters and using illegals for farming in our State when the investigation found mostly Mexican farmworkers, abused, near death and without toilet facilities in shacks and cardboard crates, generally speaking, abused all for profit making!

https://www.ire.org/about/history/

For a great summertime read, perhaps your libraries have this still available. It certainly (if nothing else comes of it), provides you with a wider education of Illegal workers in this country and the inhumanity of some of the richer classes, mainly in the GOP hierarchy which throws money at the Military-Industrial Complex, just as they did in Barry Goldwater's time, all the while harming humanity where they can get away with it. THAT is the true drain on the American system!! Not grape, strawberry & lettuce workers.

Just the Military complex alone, is 1/2 of the U.S. yearly budget!!

https://www.amazon.com/Arizona-Proje.../dp/0945165021
Barry Goldwater Jr. was the congressman, in the late 1960's to early '70's, from the area of Calif. I grew up in. I was a student still in high school when I met Hiim. It's because I was young, dumb, and naive enough to have joined a group known as the "Young Americans' for Freedom" being the reason I did get to meet him as He came to speak to our local chapter of the organization . [it was a Republican Party creation in a reactionary response to the "radical left wing" student organization that was on a number of college campuses, back in the day, called, "Students for a Democratic Society" aka the S.D.S.. The S.D.S. wore red buttons, [not the actor/comedian] as to identify themselves, or in solidarity with the organizations ideals, the Y.A.F. wore blue buttons.
Barry was busted for possession of cocaine eventually and his political career was over.

The year that 18 year olds' were given the right to vote was 1971, and it was in March of that year that the law went into effect. I turned 18 on May 6, 1971 and I did register as a Republican, I voted for Nixon in 1972, but have never voted for any Republican for any political office, regional, State, or National ever since then. However I do believe that Nixon was given a raw deal. He was one of the better presidents, despite his flaws, that the U.S. has ever had. I've written about Him before, even initiated a thread about Him so I won't go into any more detail about the man or why I still find Him to be quite esteemed, imho. Truth is, I think He was the best president this nation has had since Kennedy, possibly, definitely since Eisenhower. I only wrote that about Kennedy being a possibility as for the source of the Kennedy's family wealth and how much corruption may have still been an influence on the man. J.F.K. had some personal peccadilloes, too, which in comparison to Nixon made Nixon look like a saint, but those aren't in question here.
In February of 1972, I burned my draft card. As for previous years only those under the age of 21 needed worry about getting drafted, I believe I may have been actually the first registered Republican to have ever burned their draft card. [Yeah, come and get me F.B.I., here I am, I've publicly admitted it...!!! Bwa-hahahahaha ] At that time I didn't know that they weren't going to draft those of us born in 1953, that year. They quit drafting, for the military, anyone at the end of 1971, and those born in 1952 were the last to be drafted. Yet they did issue us lottery numbers., it's just that the end of the draft hadn't been announced yet, not to my knowledge, by the time I burned my card. My lottery number was 337, so that even if they hadn't ended the draft, I very likely wouldn't have been drafted anyways.

The area I grew up in, besides electing Barry Goldwater Jr. as our congressman, also had the largest chapter of the John Birch Society, outside of his home territory, in the United States. The J.B.S. was staunchly against this nation being in the United Nations for a number of reasons. I won't go into that, if you all care to, you can look it up and find out for yourselves.

If you research it thoroughly, and dig deep enough, you might come to the conclusion that it wasn't such a bad idea after all. They're are some that firmly believe that the U.N. and the League of Nations before that, is a tool of the "Powers that Be", i.e. those that some identify as being the founders of the Bilderbergers'. I can only say at this time that there might be something to that accusation

Other than all of that... HEY.. HOW ABOUT BERNIE KICKIN' A$$ IN nEVADA, HUH? woo hoo, go bernie go.
Unread 02-23-2020, 11:28 PM

Smile Re: USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

Can Bernie win the swing-States? Trump's already tagging him with that "Commie" label.
Unread 02-23-2020, 11:32 PM

Also, the Russians are apparently both pro-Bernie for Democratic Party's nomination, AND wanting Trump to win a 2nd term.
Unread 02-23-2020, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Also, the Russians are apparently both pro-Bernie for Democratic Party's nomination, AND wanting Trump to win a 2nd term.
Probably the people of many countries of the world in whose affairs the US has meddled violently, hope to see us either become more humane or self destruct.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
david starling (02-23-2020), piercethevale (02-24-2020)
Unread 02-24-2020, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
Probably the people of many countries of the world in whose affairs the US has meddled violently, hope to see us either become more humane or self destruct.
YYURYYUBICURYY4ME
david starling (02-24-2020)
Unread 02-24-2020, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercethevale View Post
YYURYYUBICURYY4ME
High school yearbook? Like, "2 good 2 b 4 gotten"?
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
piercethevale (02-24-2020)
Unread 02-24-2020, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Crossing into another nation's territory without permission is an act of violence. A government would be responding to such infringement, not initiating.
It is not as simple and black & white as that. Some History needs to be understood before making it so simple for your self to deem those trying to cross into a country, let us say the United States in this case, as violent or performing an act of violence. I think an urgent question should be - are such people coming in to escape violence, AND what circumstances and interference, let us again say by the United States, might have created that violent atmosphere in the homeland of such people trying to escape their homeland.
Unread 02-24-2020, 12:59 AM

Quote:

Well stated! I'm thinking in particular of the "initiation"of a long war with far ranging repercussions ever since for the very first time since WW2, invading a sovereign nation aka Iraq something that G.H W Bush back in the 90s frowned upon with good multiple reasons. President Bill Clinton also passed on such a request by the Republican group who has since dissolved after their dirty work was accomplish, The PNAC. BUT reasoning no longer prevailed for the American people (seem to have taken a leave of it) substituting raw emotion after 9-11 and that's when the Bush/Cheney team took the full advantage. Both DJT & of course Senator Bernie Sanders called that one correctly.

I do think however, using the Sibley chart with Antares (Anti-Ares) Rising, explains well how our country seems to thrive on warfare even IF its not a conscious thought to do or be involved. After all, we have a natal chart reflecting a Revolution in fighting off the British Monarch.

Background on the push for war with PNAC letters:

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2008/1/27/444438/-

For Super Tuesday, it seems to me there are 3 who are the currently the chief contenders for the Democratic electoral votes . I haven't looked yet at Elizabeth Warren's or Pete. B. charts - and prior to Super Tuesday (March 3rd) will be another debate just after the South Carolina count on the 29th.

So with this in mind, they all (here) seem to have potential with Jupiter's aspects and in some cases, Venus including Sextile - Trine (Biden has Jupiter/Pluto opp to his n. Jupiter )

Joe Biden:

Senator Bernie Sanders:

Michael Bloomberg:

Last edited by leomoon; 02-24-2020 at 01:13 AM.
Unread 02-24-2020, 01:22 AM

If I may direct your attention back to post #81, my post in which I have the image of what is allegedly Pete Buttigieg's natal chart, I wish to comment on it.

Pete's father, Joseph, was born in Malta, earned a couple of Bachelors degrees, in English Lit. and Philosophy and a Masters, at a university in Malta and in England and came to the U.S. and earned a Ph. D.in English at a university in New York and became a naturalized citizen of the U.S. in 1979. He then taught at, and met his wife, Pete's mother, Jennifer [nee Montgomery] at a university in New Mexico. They both joined the faculty at Notre Dame University in 1980.

Joseph was an admitted, avowed most likely, Marxist. He translated and coedited the three-volume English edition of Antonio Gramsci's Prison Notebooks, the Italian Marxist, published from 1992 to 2007 with support from the National Endowment for the Humanities. He was a founding member and president of the International Gramsci Society, founded to facilitate communication between those who study Antonio Gramsci. He also served as chair of the English Department at Notre Dame and was promoted to William R. Kenan Jr. Professor of English. He took emeritus status upon retiring in 2017. Joseph died, last month, on January 27, 2019.

Pete's parents were known for their dinner parties that they held at their home and the lively, and often topical, conversations that went along with them and continued afterward into the evenings.

As I have written above, and in a few other threads, the 12th House cusp of a natal chart reveals through the Sabian Symbol found for the Sign and degree of that Houses'cusp the answer to what, that person believes, is the greatest problem they perceive as confronting world society.

From Pete's chart that 12 House cusp is shown to be at 11* Leo 14', that is to say, the 12th degree of Leo.
[ibid.]

"LEO 12: AN EVENING PARTY OF ADULTS ON A LAWN ILLUMINED BY FANCY LANTERNS.
KEYNOTE:
Group-relaxation in fashionable surroundings as an escape from work routine.

While the preceding symbol dealt with the simple and spontaneous pleasure of children, this one refers to the more or less standardized and fashion-dictated relaxation of adults who have left behind their day's work and are exchanging pleasantries and gossip. The 'lawn' and the 'lanterns' are cultivated; the type of mind displayed in the animated conversations, stimulated by liquor, is thoroughly socialized and not always innocent. The great Tradition has become reduced to a mere social fashion.

This second stage symbol contrasts with that of the first phase. We have now reached a stage of
SOPHISTICATION and involvement in externals and superficial intellectuality or wit.
"

Yeah, that oughta do it ...
It would seem that His parents had a far greater influence on him than most people suspect.

Last edited by piercethevale; 02-24-2020 at 02:04 AM. Reason: changed the word "sometimes" to "often"...as it was
Unread 02-24-2020, 01:27 AM

Quote:
YYURYYUBICURYY4ME
What?
I mean, its probably not one of those infinite millennial subcultural acronyms... right?
Unread 02-24-2020, 01:50 AM

Of the three charts posted by Leomoon, Sanders has the strongest. If the elections had been in 2021, then of course Bloomberg would give real competition to Bernie.
leomoon (02-24-2020)
Unread 02-24-2020, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Well stated! I'm thinking in particular of the "initiation"of a long war with far ranging repercussions ever since for the very first time since WW2, invading a sovereign nation aka Iraq something that G.H W Bush back in the 90s frowned upon with good multiple reasons. President Bill Clinton also passed on such a request by the Republican group who has since dissolved after their dirty work was accomplish, The PNAC. BUT reasoning no longer prevailed for the American people (seem to have taken a leave of it) substituting raw emotion after 9-11 and that's when the Bush/Cheney team took the full advantage. Both DJT & of course Senator Bernie Sanders called that one correctly.

I do think however, using the Sibley chart with Antares (Anti-Ares) Rising, explains well how our country seems to thrive on warfare even IF its not a conscious thought to do or be involved. After all, we have a natal chart reflecting a Revolution in fighting off the British Monarch.

Background on the push for war with PNAC letters:

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2008/1/27/444438/-

For Super Tuesday, it seems to me there are 3 who are the currently the chief contenders for the Democratic electoral votes . I haven't looked yet at Elizabeth Warren's or Pete. B. charts - and prior to Super Tuesday (March 3rd) will be another debate just after the South Carolina count on the 29th.

So with this in mind, they all (here) seem to have potential with Jupiter's aspects and in some cases, Venus including Sextile - Trine (Biden has Jupiter/Pluto opp to his n. Jupiter )
The Part of War [or Part of Rage, Anger, what have you, Asc. + Mars - Pluto] for the United States, is derived from it's natal chart [the "Zero Hour" chart, i.e. 12:00:01 A.M. July 4, 1776 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania] to be at 14* Virgo 48' 51" [I am of the belief that all natal charts must be adjusted for Sidereal precession and on Nov.4, 2020 , Election Day, that adjustment needed will be = 03* 25' 06.3". The rate of Sidereal precession is currently estimated to be {to the seventh decimal point} 04.1958041" per month or 00.1378498" per day]

As to how the Sabian Symbol for the 15th degree of Virgo is to be understood in relation as to a Part of War is something I've yet to understand. however as I've repeatedly demonstrated that Astrological Parts are symbolically active [regarding only the Sabian Symbols found to be that for their respective Zodiacal placements], it is relative in some way.

the 15th degree of Virgo does have for it a Sabian Symbol that is of the "INDIVIDUAL/MENTAL" variety [of three possibilities. The other two are "ACTIONAL" and "EMOTIONAL/CULTURAL". I guess we should all be thankful it is of the variety it is?]

The Sabian Symbol for the 15th degree of Virgo is [ibid.]

"VIRGO 15: A FINE LACE HANDKERCHIEF, HEIRLOOM FROM VALOROUS ANCESTORS.
KEYNOTE: The quintessence of deeds well done.
Root strength produces beautiful flowers. The neophyte who acts with determination, courage and discrimination while following 'in the footsteps' of his predecessors receives a symbolic prize from the Brotherhood ready to welcome him when he has fully proven himself on the battlefield where he meets his past, which tries to block his way. The mystic Beloved hands him what she has woven for him out of spiritual threads.

This is the last stage of the thirty-third sequence which also ends the eleventh scene, Characterization'. This scene began with the revelation in a portrait of salient features in a man's face. It ends with symbols which bring out the ultimate validity of the many efforts of generations of men toward the building of a beautiful and significant
CULTURE. The Man of Culture is, in the deepest and best sense of the term, the Aristocrat. He is the flowering of a line of ancestors who have accepted responsibility for a group or community. Likewise, the true 'disciple' is the blossom that crowns a long series of incarnations.
"

I find it to be most interesting that a "battlefield" is mentioned in the Sabian Symbol above, wouldn't many of you also?

Last edited by piercethevale; 02-24-2020 at 01:54 AM.
Unread 02-24-2020, 01:55 AM

Quote:
What?
I mean, its probably not one of those infinite millennial subcultural acronyms... right?
Just sound it out phonetically...

I'll get U started...
Too wise...
Unread 02-24-2020, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Of the three charts posted by Leomoon, Sanders has the strongest. If the elections had been in 2021, then of course Bloomberg would give real competition to Bernie.
Bloomberg is a Republican in sheeps' clothing...
I almost suspect He entered the race just to pull voters away from a certain candidate...
leomoon (02-24-2020)
Unread 02-24-2020, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Just sound it out phonetically...

I'll get U started...
Too wise...
Definitely needed the hint!
Unread 02-24-2020, 03:41 AM

Quote:

Pete's parents were known for their dinner parties that they held at their home and the lively, and often topical, conversations that went along with them and continued afterward into the evenings.

As I have written above, and in a few other threads, the 12th House cusp of a natal chart reveals through the Sabian Symbol found for the Sign and degree of that Houses'cusp the answer to what, that person believes, is the greatest problem they perceive as confronting world society.
Fascinating stories! Picking up just this one comment now - on mobile its hard to do more. Do you mean, the perception of the absence in the world of what is named by the 12th cusp symbol? Or the converse - that the symbol represents what is perceived to be wrong with the world?
My own 12th cusp is Virgo 4.. fitting the former interpretation...
Unread 02-24-2020, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Fascinating stories! Picking up just this one comment now - on mobile its hard to do more. Do you mean, the perception of the absence in the world of what is named by the 12th cusp symbol? Or the converse - that the symbol represents what is perceived to be wrong with the world?
My own 12th cusp is Virgo 4.. fitting the former interpretation...
The absence.
It was my friend Suryakant's natal chart, interpreted by an astrologer that was studied in Rudhyarian technique, that taught me that convincingly.
It is definitely what He believes is the answer in his viewpoint...and the astrologer used the Placidus House system.
I applied it to the Yeshu'a/Jesus natal chart and found it to be overwhelmingly convincing. It also convinced me that Placidus is the only House system that is valid, at least, as to natal chart Hose interpretation.
It also gave further convincing evidence that the chart is genuinely that of the Nazarene.
Now one might argue that it would then only be so as to the use of the Sabian Symbols, but for me that is enough and has served me well for all needs in natal chart interpretation.

As the 12th House of the natal chart for Yeshu'a/Jesus, using the Placidus system, produces the 4th degree of Virgo for the 12th house. [ibid.]

"VIRGO 4: BLACK AND WHITE CHILDREN PLAY TOGETHER HAPPILY.

KEYNOTE:
The overcoming of socio-cultural prejudices.

Freedom from all the forms, biases and idiosyncrasies of the particular culture and class in which one has been born and educated is a sine qua non of the consciousness truly 'on the Path'. The ideal of universal brotherhood underlies all great spiritual teachings, for they all are like branches of the One Tree, Man, in his divine state. This does not mean there are no racial differences, but rather that these differences have a functional value in terms of the whole organism of Man and of the planet Earth.

At this fourth stage the basic technique which applies to all truly spiritual progress is clearly stated. Every human being should be seen, approached and warmly met as a 'child of God', or in less religious terms as an exemplar of Man. Such a status gives to every social and interpersonal group the character of a
BROTHERHOOD.
"

My own 12th House cusp is he 25th of Libra [ibid.]

"LIBRA 25: THE SIGHT OF AN AUTUMN LEAF BRINGS TO A PILGRIM THE SUDDEN REVELATION OF THE MYSTERY OF LIFE AND DEATH.

KEYNOTE:
The ability to discover in every experience a transcendent or cosmic meaning.

The mind open to the multifarious wonders of natural processes, because it sees everything with fresh eyes, not only witnesses simple facts, but pierces through appearances and perceives the great rhythms of universal life. Without such a faculty the aspirant to spiritual realities is always looking for 'elsewhere'. Yet the spirit, life, God is ever present, here and now. And every death is an omen of rebirth.

At this fifth stage of the forty-first five-fold sequence of phases of the cosmic process, the implications of the four preceding stages are brought to a new state of consciousness which is truly the spiritual state. It is a state of CLAIR-SEEING, or 'seeing through'. This world is illusion only to the individual who cannot see through its phenomena and fails to apprehend the reality these phenomena reveal even as they conceal it."
passiflora (02-25-2020)
Unread 02-24-2020, 04:32 PM

Other House systems, except whole House... of course... produced the 3rd Degree of Virgo and while one might think that too could have been the answer as to the Yeshu'a/Jesus natal chart, but it's a symbol that doesn't include any active effort by humankind alone, if any at all? [ibid.]

"TWO GUARDIAN ANGELS.
KEYNOTE: Invisible help and protection in times of crisis. "

...again, another reason why I call the natal chart of Yeshu'a/Jesus ...and so titled my book accordingly, "A Template for the Time", and sometimes refer to it as the "Rosetta Stone" for astrologers.

Last edited by piercethevale; 02-24-2020 at 04:35 PM.
Unread 02-24-2020, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Kansas is now jailing people for unpaid medical bills.
Hi piercethevale,

That is a patently false statement.

The person was jailed because a judge ordered that person to appear in court on a certain date at a certain time and gave them notice 30 days in advance.

That person effectively told the judge to get bent by failing or refusing to appear.

That person could have informed the judge that the date and time created a conflict and requested a more convenient time and the judge would have readily granted their request.

Instead, that person told the judge to get bent and that the laws of the US do not apply to them.

That person could have showed up on the appointed date and time and request a continuance.

Instead, that person told the judge to get bent and that the laws of the US do not apply to them.

That person could have given the judge a good and proper reason for not appearing on the date and time ordered.

That's what really happened and that is why they were jailed, for disrespecting the judge, not medical debt.
The Following User Says Thank You to AJ Astrology For This Useful Post:
piercethevale (02-25-2020)
Unread 02-24-2020, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Bloomberg is a Republican in sheeps' clothing...
I almost suspect He entered the race just to pull voters away from a certain candidate...

True, as birds of a particular feather (substitute, like-minds of a certain net worth) stick together...
Unread 02-24-2020, 07:49 PM

Quote:
True, as birds of a particular feather (substitute, like-minds of a certain net worth) stick together...
But Bloomberg wouldn't have the Cult-following Trump has, or the Russian Connection. He's been a registered Democrat for most of his life, and is considered Liberal, and even Progressive on most issues.

Whichever one of the candidates who can win the Electoral-vote is fine with me, for now.

Last edited by david starling; 02-24-2020 at 08:06 PM.

Tags
2020, contenders, democrat, election, party, presidential