Is he over his ex?

PurpleReign

My question is if the guy I'm seeing is over his ex or if he still has feelings for her?

I don't know if I'm Mercury or if she is. But I asked about her, so he is 7th and she would be 1st.

He is Jupiter and she is Mercury, rx. The planets (including Moon) are connecting. So to me that seems he is still thinking about her. And she is Mercury in his sign in his 12th house. Maybe they're secretly communicating or she is on his mind?

Attachments

• la.jpg
    la.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 52

Cypocryphy

Hey PR:

I just happened to see your post. I hope you get feedback from others, but I'm bored and can't help myself, so I'm replying :tongue: .

First, there is no harmony between the planetary hour and your chart, so it won't be very accurate if you go by traditional horary astrology.

Second, if she were your first house, the answer is a resounding "NO." However, I would say it's the fifth from his 7th, unless he's "still married to her" or something to that effect. Personally, I would say it's the 5th from the 5th. But in this situation, I wouldn't look at the chart that way but use a planet as a natural significator, and :saturn: seems to work well enough, although :mars: does too.

Anyway, if you want to consider her as the first house, the answer is most certainly "no" because :mercury: is burned. :mercury: is in very bad shape. Cadent, retrograde, etc. If this is you, then yeah, you are suffering quite a bit here. If this is the "X," then she is suffering and he is not, so the answer is no for the latter.

On the bright side, the :sun: and :venus: are making exceptional receptions with each other. That's mutual receptions, e.g., exaltation, term and exaltation, etc. That would be you and your love interest. There is no emotional connection, however. You could say it's exceptional on a superficial level.

Your feelings will find a low point, however, in six days from now. And again, the :moon: prohibits :jupiter: and :venus: from connecting. It appears, that your emotional and mental condition will cause some kind of issue to occur between you and your love interest as the :moon: prohibits :venus: from joining with the ruler of the 7th house. Regardless, due to the exceptional receptions occurring between :venus: and the :sun:, it will be enough to overcome what is to happen in a weeks time.

You might want to see other's input here, however. I don't believe this is the most accurate chart for the situation.

Hope this helps,

C.

Last edited:

PurpleReign

Thank you so much!

Well, if we were considering her to be 5th from his 7th or 5th from his 5th, would the chart indicate he still has feelings for her? I have a hunch, but I suppose I could be wrong.

As for the chart, I thought only early and late degrees indicates the chart was not likely to be accurate. Why would the chart not be reliable in this case?

Yeah, emotional connection is...a common issue with us the last 3-4 weeks. I will tell you via PM tomorrow. I was starting to write you (typing my response in my notes lol), but got exhausted. I plan on finishing up my PM to you during my work break tomorrow because I wanted it to be detailed.

Thanks again and I will talk with you soon!

PR

Cypocryphy

Thank you so much!

Well, if we were considering her to be 5th from his 7th or 5th from his 5th, would the chart indicate he still has feelings for her? I have a hunch, but I suppose I could be wrong.

As for the chart, I thought only early and late degrees indicates the chart was not likely to be accurate. Why would the chart not be reliable in this case?

Yeah, emotional connection is...a common issue with us the last 3-4 weeks. I will tell you via PM tomorrow. I was starting to write you (typing my response in my notes lol), but got exhausted. I plan on finishing up my PM to you during my work break tomorrow because I wanted it to be detailed.

Thanks again and I will talk with you soon!

PR

Hey PR :smile: Looking forward to it!

Yeah. I just copied this from Anthony Luis. However, Hellenistic astrologers used elections, not horary charts. There are some historical disagreements. Anyway, this explains it:

“Horary astrologers are familiar with the advice of William Lilly (1647):

“All the ancients that have wrote of questions do give warning to the
astrologer, that before he deliver judgement he should consider whether the
figure is radical and capable of judgement. The question then shall be taken
for radical, or fit to be judged, when the lord of the hour at the time of
proposing the question, and erecting the figure, and the lord of the ascendant
or first house, are of one triplicity, or be one, or of the same nature.”

Other than this “consideration before judgment” astrologers of the Lilly school rarely take into account the planetary hour or the day ruler as part of their delineation. In Hellenistic times such was not the case.”

Last edited: