Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Show off board

Show off board A tiny place to show off pictures of yours, your environment, favorite pictures, whatever you want and it\'s legal ;)

Unread 01-30-2020, 10:33 PM

Smile Re: 5D Inspiration!!

"A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac" on the Other Astrology board explains the complexities of timing the onset of the Age of Aquarius.

Unread 01-30-2020, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Time is 4th dimensional. Which is why the exact timing of the 5th dimensional Age of Aquarius is so variable. Also why it's necessary to move beyond Saturn's (Father Time's) rulership of Aquarius itself.
Quote:
"A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac" on the Other Astrology board explains the complexities of timing the onset of the Age of Aquarius.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=130503

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 01-30-2020 at 11:50 PM.
Unread 01-30-2020, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130503
Thanks for the assist! Hmmm....It's not linking up though.

Btw, it's a lot to wade through. If you have any specific questions I'll be glad to answer them without your having to read the whole thing.

Last edited by david starling; 01-30-2020 at 10:57 PM.
Unread 01-30-2020, 11:14 PM

Although astrology is anchored in the 4th Dimensional realm of Space-Time, it extends into the 5th Dimension as well.
Unread 01-30-2020, 11:56 PM

Re: 5D Inspiration!!

Quote:
Thanks for the assist! Hmmm....It's not linking up though.

Btw, it's a lot to wade through. If you have any specific questions I'll be glad to answer them without your having to read the whole thing.
I think it's working now. I copied the link via my mobile the first time.

I'll start reading it tonight, although I'm not sure how much I'll understand so I'll need to take my time and digest it first.

Quote:
Although astrology is anchored in the 4th Dimensional realm of Space-Time, it extends into the 5th Dimension as well.
Is there a reason you came to that conclusion? It makes sense though because even though we are currently in 3D, 5D reality can still exist here and does for many people. Lots of different realities and dimensions in one existence. So is that basically why you say it links up, because of the scientific explanation that 5D is interwoven in its shape?

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 01-31-2020 at 12:04 AM.
Unread 01-31-2020, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Yes, now it works.
Unread 01-31-2020, 02:31 AM

Quote:
I think it's working now. I copied the link via my mobile the first time.

I'll start reading it tonight, although I'm not sure how much I'll understand so I'll need to take my time and digest it first.

Is there a reason you came to that conclusion? It makes sense though because even though we are currently in 3D, 5D reality can still exist here and does for many people. Lots of different realities and dimensions in one existence. So is that basically why you say it links up, because of the scientific explanation that 5D is interwoven in its shape?
Astrology requires spatial location and time to construct the Chart. We envision ourselves as living in a 3 dimensional world, in which astrology "somehow" provides guidance in our physical existence.

What I'm suggesting is, that the "somehow" is the result of astrology's connection to the dimension BEYOND the Space-Time Continuum.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
Ukpoohbear (02-04-2020)
Unread 01-31-2020, 03:57 AM

UK, are you familiar with Richard Bach's book, "Jonathan Livingston Seagull", purportedly for children, but popular at one time among adults? It has definite 5th Dimensional qualities. It was first published in 1970 and is fully illustrated.
Unread 02-01-2020, 09:32 PM

I wasnít familiar with it but Iíve just read a preview of it and I love it! There are a lot of seagulls where I stay, there are so many of them itís a big problem, so it was nice to read something positive including them. I think Iíll need to get that book now.

It has definite 5d qualities to it -

ĎWe can lift ourselves out of ignorance, we can find ourselves as creatures of excellence and intelligence and skill. We can be free! We can learn to fly!í
- https://books.google.com/books/about...d=SdAxAQAAQBAJ
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
david starling (02-02-2020)
Unread 02-01-2020, 09:42 PM

I didnít realize this famous quote was written by the author!

Unread 02-02-2020, 03:55 AM

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 02-08-2020 at 10:41 PM.
Unread 02-02-2020, 09:52 PM

John Lennon - Imagine
- https://youtu.be/YkgkThdzX-8

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 02-08-2020 at 11:01 PM.
Unread 02-04-2020, 03:18 PM

'All is one.'

'Everything is possible without effort.'

'Holding in mind any divine thought: any prayer that you like; an image of a flower; a peaceful scene, is healing you, is healing the world.'

'We were told by authority figures that hard work creates things and if you don't do hard work, you're not going to see any results. The opposite is the truth.'

'What's going on in this planet is none of my business.'

Paxton Robey - Thoughts for Healers
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCDo...d1J3nz&index=7
There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" - Carl Jung
Unread 02-04-2020, 07:22 PM

Below is a longer video by Paxton Robey, the video above and the one posted before were only about ten minutes long. This one is part 1 of his talk in 2012 about the shift or transition to enlightenment, or 5D. I will post the other videos from his weekend workshop as I watch them, so I can quote parts that stand out and cause pause for thought. So turn of the tele, pyjamas on, sit back, relax and enjoy this hour long video. Notice his peaceful aura, he is radiating 5D

Paxton Robey - Healing on Earth 2012-2032 (1)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ia0...d1J3nz&index=5

~

'compassion is doing what heals and seeing tragedy heals nothing.'

'seeing tragedy extends the tragedy.'

'you are not special, everybody is an aspect of god but you are not average either.'

'that was not the dark night of your soul, that was your opening to the infinite. that was your opportunity to grasp what you're going to offer humanity.'

'you're going to take every tragedy that you've visualized, learn that it was not real, learn that it did not happen - it was an audio visual training programme for awakening souls and you're going to use that to offer healing to the planet.'

'you are not going to reach enlightenment if you do it by yourself. there is no self we are all one.'

'the natural state of all being is one.'

'you keep who you are, the parts you appreciated, and you are also the one god.'

'there is no truth.'

'the new world view is going to be that being psychic is normal, being a healer is normal.'

'there is no physical reality, it is just what I think it is.'

'it is the contrast that gets us home.'

'its that challenges you have that causes you to say, there's got to be a better way.'

'you are not a body, you are not in a body.'

'everything you see here is an audio visual training programme projected on the inside of your eye-lids with quadro-phonic sound.'

'nobody has ever been harmed.'

'three lifetimes ago you were murdered, do you care?'

'all behaviour on this planet is all learned behaviour. we have al been brain-washed.'

'the new world view includes - I don't understand anything.'

'no human being in physical form knows the truth. the truth is so much grander and more magnificent.'

'learning is not required, all true knowledge is intuitive.'

'there are no authority figures.'

'you are the infinitely powerful creator of the entire universe and you can shift anything.'

'visualizing peace for the planet earth will do more for the planet than any politician can think of doing on this planet.'

'your job is heal planet earth.'

'it's your choice to see it as bad.'

'what you hold in mind is going to up-picture on this planet.'

'everything you think will manifest.'

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 02-10-2020 at 10:50 PM.
Unread 02-05-2020, 05:41 PM

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 02-08-2020 at 10:39 PM.
Unread 02-05-2020, 07:54 PM

Rock on 🤘 🎶 🎹
- ĎThey tried to ban the music, see what happened next.í - https://youtu.be/yLt3hjGvN9k
Moondancing (02-09-2020)
Unread 02-08-2020, 10:37 PM

Paxton Robey - Healing on Earth 2012-2032 (1)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ia0...d1J3nz&index=5

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 02-08-2020 at 11:29 PM.
Unread 02-09-2020, 03:17 PM

Hi Ukpoohbear: I think there are many verses in the bible that suggest a 5th dimension, if I'm understanding it's meaning.

"I tell you the truth, if someone says to this mountain, 'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him." Mark 11:23

A verse most will recognize is

"Ask and it shall be given to you" Luke 6:38

I've read Frederick Dodson who writes about reality creation and the idea that fascinates me is imagining yourself sitting next to 'you' who is healthy and didn't know anything about the ailment you would like to cure. Totally focus on this new you creation of yours and then get up and move into their spot. Essentially moving into the new you.

Pretty cool concept.

MD
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moondancing For This Useful Post:
david starling (02-09-2020), Ukpoohbear (02-09-2020)
Unread 02-09-2020, 05:53 PM

The Messianic Age as described in Isaiah 11:6 is definitely 5th Dimensional.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
Ukpoohbear (02-09-2020)
Unread 02-09-2020, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondancing View Post
Hi Ukpoohbear: I think there are many verses in the bible that suggest a 5th dimension, if I'm understanding it's meaning.

"I tell you the truth, if someone says to this mountain, 'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him." Mark 11:23

A verse most will recognize is

"Ask and it shall be given to you" Luke 6:38

I've read Frederick Dodson who writes about reality creation and the idea that fascinates me is imagining yourself sitting next to 'you' who is healthy and didn't know anything about the ailment you would like to cure. Totally focus on this new you creation of yours and then get up and move into their spot. Essentially moving into the new you.

Pretty cool concept.

MD
Hey MD!

Thanks for the quotes.

I've actually been thinking about God recently. ĎLove consciousness' and God are the same and when Eckhart Tolle talks about being the observer of thoughts, that is the Holy Spirit. Iíve been confused about which parts of the Bible would be truly from God and which parts may have been manipulated by humans and didn't know where to start with it. So thank you for posting some Bible quotes as points of reference for this!

They are definitely 5D. What makes it more amazing is that they were written thousands of years ago. I recognize the Luke 6:38 one and love the concept of the Mark 11:23 one about the power of thought. Although it would take practice to become present enough and rid of all the mind junk to actually achieve it, this is what this thread is all about, is learning the concept of it and so having a direction in which to head in.

If you know anymore, please post as you think of them.

The healing exercise is good too. Just this week I meditated, which I donít do regularly, and had a vision of a beaming white light coming from my navel area. I researched about chakras and I fit the descriptions of having a blocked one, so I intend to meditate more regularly. The exercise you posted will be a great accompaniment for that and for anyone interested in alternative healing and not just physical ailments but for raising vibrations in general.

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 02-09-2020 at 10:31 PM.
Moondancing (02-15-2020)
Unread 02-09-2020, 07:30 PM

Quote:
The Messianic Age as described in Isaiah 11:6 is definitely 5th Dimensional.
I googled it and got this, 'Isaiah 11:6, 'The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them.'

That's what you and Petosiris have been talking about recently. Do you think it can be taken literally to mean that eventually no animal will be carnivores? I can see the symbolic meaning referring to love consciousness. It is a beautiful piece of scripture, like you can see in Disney movies and cartoons. A true paradise.

(no Lion in this pic but it's still cute)

And here, although badger's and coyotes have been known to hunt together before, they are caught on camera being especially cute. Notice the happy jump the coyote does at the beginning.

- Coyote and Badger using culvert under freeway to go hunt together
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXQzAoDZia4
There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" - Carl Jung

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 02-09-2020 at 07:32 PM.
Unread 02-09-2020, 07:53 PM

In the spirit of the beauty of animals, here is a collage of the unicorns from Disney's 1940 Fantasia. The realm of imagination is technically 4D, but who's counting when something is this cute. The main point is, it actually does exist, in 4D and beyond.

And a YouTube link,

- Fantasia Walt Disney's 1940 original movie part 1-with pegasus and their babies
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_EDBM1tOEo

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 02-10-2020 at 10:51 PM.
Unread 02-10-2020, 11:30 AM

This video is an interview from the NYC street performer Matthew Silvers, whose aim is to inspire love consciousness. The character he is playing is called 'Mr Wackadoodle,' but the words he says are the 100% truth and 5D.

- Words of Wisdom from an Unexpected Citizen
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7rXlbHtcqM&t=14s
Unread 02-14-2020, 12:52 PM

All is One

Unread 02-15-2020, 12:55 AM

Today I found an event titled "Channeling Universal Truths - Thriving In A 5th Dimensional Consciousness" for later this month in my area.

"You have probably noticed an intense energy shift happening. A huge energy shift that is bringing new opportunities to let go of the old paradigms and things that are no longer serving you and start a new beginning. New opportunities to create a new story of your life from complete love, joy and peace. The universe is supporting you right now to embrace this change by connecting with your Soul and living your Divine Purpose. This is your time to heal what doesnít serve you anymore, connect with Source and embody the light of who YOU really are... so that you can create from your heart the life you truly desire for the highest benefit of collective."

Woman leading the group will communicate directly to us from Higher Dimensional Beings about the recent planetary shifts, the affects they are having in our physical world and how to easily integrate the new energies.

Seems like an opportunity not to let pass by.

MD