Twin flame???

What is my relationship with this guy?

I met this guy 5 years ago and I was drawn to him immediately. He is a very close friend now even though the relation is not romantic currently. We have told each other secrets which neither of us have told another soul before. We could be together only for 3 months and were separated suddenly due to circumstances. But we are in touch via texting and calls ever since. However there have been intense fights as well and once we said bye to each other. Only to get back in touch after few months. Whenever I decide on forgetting him I am drawn back by something or the other. I often see 11:11 on clocks and other signs pointing to him. I began searching online for what it could be and found out about twin flames. I see a lot of the signs of twin flames with him. I am so much invested in this that I would really like to know what this relation actually is. I have attached the synastry chart for us. Could anyone please provide a reading and tell me if there are any twin flame pointers here? Or just what is my relationship with this person. Let me know if you need a composite chart as well. Your help is deeply appreciated.

Synastry.PNG

Interaspects1.PNG

Interaspects2.PNG

Attachments

• Synastry2.jpg
    Synastry2.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
fighting Mars, to Nebula

Nebula,

You asked:
I just had a fight with him because he ignored me and I feel like I hate him. Why is this so???

You have Mars ( :mars: being, also anger ) square (energy needs to be combined with) each other suggesting when you are together you tend to fight.

Fighting mad,

Tim

Thanks Tim for looking into the chart and providing the explanation! Yes, that explains it. But when we were together in same location we never had any fight and he used to care for me a lot. In fact I used to think that it was a dream. Do you have any other insights into our relationship? Does the Venus conjunct Pluto (both ways) have any significance? Thanks very much again for your help!

wilsontc

Staff member
Venus and Neptune, to Nebula

Nebula,

You said:
But when we were together...I used to think that it was a dream. Do you have any other insights into our relationship? Does the Venus conjunct Pluto (both ways) have any significance?

Venus :)venus: love) conjunct (energy needs to be combined with) Pluto :)pluto: obsession) can indicate a love-obsession. However, one person (p) has this in their birth chart, so the synastry combination doesn't add anything new for that person. It's possible the other person (r) feels that love-obsession. More of interest to me when you said "dream" is Venus (love) sextile (energy goes easily with) Neptune :)neptune: dream). This can indicate a fantasy relationship. There is a lot of stress in the synastry chart so it's possible with a little distance you both start to realize that this dream has a few nightmares in it.

Following up,

Tim

Last edited:
Thanks for the interpretation Tim. I am not sure if there are only negative aspects because this person has been my close friend for some years now and we give each other a lot of support when either is going through a stressful time. That is why we continue to be friends also. Thanks again for your time.

The_Saturnian

My twin flame obsessive curiosity continues here hehehe.

I've watched YouTube videos about Twin Flame astrology. The general consensus is that planets tend to be either in a bowl/bundle style chart in opposition to one another. The simple logic behind this, is probably due to the fact that the other is your equal and opposite in both divine male and divine female capacities. This isn't to say that he could be one. My reckoning is that due the fact that even conjunctions can wreak havoc at the best of times e.g. if one was to have Saturn/Sun - one cold the other hot.

If he is your twin flame, look for other more prominent signs such as;

1). Have you met each other before/do you meet each other on the astral plane/4D or higher when you go to sleep? Twin more often than not actually meet in dreams before meeting in real life. It's weird, but it tends to be a common thing.
2). Do you feel sudden changes or have a knowing feeling as to what they are thinking or feeling?
3). I see 11:11 from time to time. Do you see other numbers like 444 or even the infinity sign?
4). When you have come in physical contact did either or both of you have an electric sensation throughout your bodies?
5). Have your developed psychic abilities and/or had a kundalini awakening (activation of all 7 major chakras in your body)?

If you have these, and based on what you've said in the OP, it sounds like you could be going through the 3rd stage or separation stage. This is where the grind begins. You need to focus on yourself and not your twin at this stage. Start working on things like self improvement/development. The key here is to let go and ask yourself what do you feel you need to do. It's a little bit like experiencing a Saturn return. Start working on yourself and helping other people, if you're spiritually active follow your guides. They'll guide you in the right direction.

A final word of caution. Sometimes people have met what they call a false twin flame or karmic soulmate. This isn't a bad thing though. What they are, are nothing more than a preparation to meet the true twin flame. Sometimes false twins tend to convince us blindly that they are, but when you meet the next person thereafter you get all the right signs and you just know in your heart and soul it's them.

Happy twin flame union!

muchacho

The main indicator for a twin flame or soul mate connection is water houses (4th, 8th and 12th) triggered by ASC, Moon or Sun in the synastry. Those houses indicate a very deep connection that can't be explained intellectually. But these houses are also potentially troublesome houses. That's why sometimes your twin flame or soul mate can feel like your worst enemy.

Scorpio90

My twin flame obsessive curiosity continues here hehehe.

I've watched YouTube videos about Twin Flame astrology. The general consensus is that planets tend to be either in a bowl/bundle style chart in opposition to one another. The simple logic behind this, is probably due to the fact that the other is your equal and opposite in both divine male and divine female capacities. This isn't to say that he could be one. My reckoning is that due the fact that even conjunctions can wreak havoc at the best of times e.g. if one was to have Saturn/Sun - one cold the other hot.

If he is your twin flame, look for other more prominent signs such as;

1). Have you met each other before/do you meet each other on the astral plane/4D or higher when you go to sleep? Twin more often than not actually meet in dreams before meeting in real life. It's weird, but it tends to be a common thing.
2). Do you feel sudden changes or have a knowing feeling as to what they are thinking or feeling?
3). I see 11:11 from time to time. Do you see other numbers like 444 or even the infinity sign?
4). When you have come in physical contact did either or both of you have an electric sensation throughout your bodies?
5). Have your developed psychic abilities and/or had a kundalini awakening (activation of all 7 major chakras in your body)?

If you have these, and based on what you've said in the OP, it sounds like you could be going through the 3rd stage or separation stage. This is where the grind begins. You need to focus on yourself and not your twin at this stage. Start working on things like self improvement/development. The key here is to let go and ask yourself what do you feel you need to do. It's a little bit like experiencing a Saturn return. Start working on yourself and helping other people, if you're spiritually active follow your guides. They'll guide you in the right direction.

A final word of caution. Sometimes people have met what they call a false twin flame or karmic soulmate. This isn't a bad thing though. What they are, are nothing more than a preparation to meet the true twin flame. Sometimes false twins tend to convince us blindly that they are, but when you meet the next person thereafter you get all the right signs and you just know in your heart and soul it's them.

Happy twin flame union!

Because specifically the number 4? what does it mean? I see it constantly in this last month.

The_Saturnian

Because specifically the number 4? what does it mean? I see it constantly in this last month.

It's difficult to say. The 444 was only an example. Angel numbers are very individual in meaning. What I try to do think about how I feel when I see the synchronicity. That will be your first step. Also it's a good idea to keep a spiritual diary and note every strange that happens. You may find connection eventually.