Venus in house 12

katydid

Kind of sadly symbolic that someone with Venus in the 12th reaches out for help in understanding it, and gets no response...:bandit:

katydid

And strangely enough, when I saw the heading, 'Venus in House 12' ---I was thinking about friends that I know with difficult 12th House Venus placements, and how they feel isolated and kind of forgotten...

Bunraku

I don’t really believe that houses by themselves (without signs/planets) can have elements like “water” or “fire.”
Makes zero sense.

katydid

I think the triplicity theme works :

Triplicity Keyword Houses

Fire Triplicity Identity 1st, 5th and 9th
Earth Triplicity Material 2nd, 6th and 10th
Air Triplicity Social, Intellectual 3rd, 7th and 11th
Water Triplicity Soul, Emotional 4th, 8th and 12th

So, for example, the 4th house is in the 'emotional' triplicity. But as you point out, the signs and planets greatly modify the energy of the house.

If Someone has Mercury conjunct Mars/Chiron in Aquarius in their 4th, they might not be overtly emotional in their daily life.

As opposed to someone having their Moon in Pisces in the 4th...

Last edited:

Rawiri

There is a "triplicity" like attribution to the houses used in Jyotish, which while I don't think it was ever necessarily attributed to the elements always could be. It would fit fairly well.

The 1st, 5th and 9th are Dharma. Who one is etc.

2nd, 6th and 10th are Artha. That's taking care of material responsibilities and well-being.

3rd, 7th and 11th - Kama. Desires and the fulfilling of them.

4th, 8th and 12th - Moksha. Liberation whether spiritual or from concerns of life etc.

The attributions Katydid gave would fit them pretty well.

Chrysalis

what does it mean? Thanks!

Could mean secret love affairs your prone to getting involved with.

Or could be that you're just intimately a private person, everything is behind closed doors, and your not too keen on showing affection in public.

Getting into r'ships with people where there is an amount of care that needs to be given. People who have drug/alcohol issues and no matter how destructive the r'ship is you end up staying with them just because you feel sorry for them.

And even interracial r'ships could be a 12th house matter.

Sure my venus should be in 12th.

Last edited:

Luney

Kind of sadly symbolic that someone with Venus in the 12th reaches out for help in understanding it, and gets no response...:bandit:

I know it well, I'm also a thread killer.. When I do get a response It feels like I've won the lotto. .seriously...:lol:

JUPITERASC

12th house Venus may be in any of twelve different signs
each sign has a sign ruler
Venus sign links Venus to the planet that rules the sign
so
each 12th house Venus is different :smile:
dependent on the sign and house placement of ruler of 12th house sign

Bunraku

12th house Venus may be in any of twelve different signs
each sign has a sign ruler
Venus sign links Venus to the planet that rules the sign
so
each 12th house Venus is different :smile:
dependent on the sign and house placement of ruler of 12th house sign

I’m asking because I've seen some astrologers saying Venus in the 12th by itself, regardless of sign, was exalted.

Because it seems like the association with the house being associated with elements come from triplicities (mentioned above), which leads back to aries=1st house=Mars (using the natural wheel Aries as a starting point for the houses).

Though a few astrologers tested out that Mars would have some slight influence of the 1st house because of its natural rulership following that scheme.

ANUP

Till there is no birth details, how one can fix the meaning of Venus in 12th house.Venus could be lord of first,second,third etc etc house and that matters a lot when you are saying something about the meaning of placement of any planet.

Say if you are with Tauras ascendant,then venus is lord of your first house and that goes to 12th from first house.That really not better house to sit in.This may make you a bragger,loudly speaking of yourself connecting your esteem friends, relatives,relations etc.

Better give your birth details first and then ask.

-Anup
www.kascorner.com

Blaze

Account Closed
For me, it's a horrible position for my Libra Venus. Basically, I'm in the forever alone crew.

You've just gotta get out there, m8. Its really not hard to find some tail, unless you live in the middle of nowhere and look like a hammer had sex with a cactus.

If you do look like that then work on yourself. Make yourself desirable to women and you'll attract em. Work hard and believe man.

kahtiel

You've just gotta get out there, m8. Its really not hard to find some tail, unless you live in the middle of nowhere and look like a hammer had sex with a cactus.

If you do look like that then work on yourself. Make yourself desirable to women and you'll attract em. Work hard and believe man.

Thank you, but I'm a straight woman :wink:

Blaze

Account Closed
Thank you, but I'm a straight woman :wink:

I'll rewrite my post,

You've just gotta get out there, m8. Its really not hard to find some doods, unless you live in the middle of nowhere and look like a hammer had sex with a cactus.

If you do look like that then work on yourself. Make yourself desirable to men and you'll attract em. Work hard and believe love.

Sound better?

kahtiel

I'll rewrite my post,

You've just gotta get out there, m8. Its really not hard to find some doods, unless you live in the middle of nowhere and look like a hammer had sex with a cactus.

If you do look like that then work on yourself. Make yourself desirable to men and you'll attract em. Work hard and believe love.

Sound better?

I have to admit, you made me chuckle! :biggrin:

It's not a huge deal. I've known that I'd be alone since high school. That empty Taurus 7th house (in whole signs, retro Jupiter in Placidus) and the ruler being Libra (in the 12th) is the pits. It's one of those things you just come to accept. The only downside is never having sex, but I figure I'll pay for a guy eventually.