Met someone new last night

The_Saturnian

I met one of the most amazing people last night. So my question is will something happen between us?

I'm trying to apply what little I have learnt so far about horary techniques and application of.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think it's quite a positive outcome despite there not being a direct aspect between her and myself.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_07_will_something_happen_between_us_67991_38672.jpg
    astro_2gw_07_will_something_happen_between_us_67991_38672.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 18

IleneK

Premium Member
If the question is will something happen between us, well, I see that by reception, she/Saturn has a pretty strong, perhaps exaggerated liking for you, as you/Moon are in the sign of her exaltation.
I have to wonder about you/Moon towards her, though, since she/Saturn is in the sign of Moon's fall. So exaggeration, but in the opposite direction, so to speak. That does not not point, to me, to a balanced reciprocity between you ultimately. Likewise, you/Moon are conjunct malefic Mars in its detriment, so this does not feel like a very strong positioning in the field between you.

And if the question is will we get together, then the lack of aspect between your significators, along with the strong but imbalanced reception between you, suggests a no to me.

The_Saturnian

If the question is will something happen between us, well, I see that by reception, she/Saturn has a pretty strong, perhaps exaggerated liking for you, as you/Moon are in the sign of her exaltation.
I have to wonder about you/Moon towards her, though, since she/Saturn is in the sign of Moon's fall. So exaggeration, but in the opposite direction, so to speak. That does not not point, to me, to a balanced reciprocity between you ultimately. Likewise, you/Moon are conjunct malefic Mars in its detriment, so this does not feel like a very strong positioning in the field between you.

And if the question is will we get together, then the lack of aspect between your significators, along with the strong but imbalanced reception between you, suggests a no to me.

Yes the Mars conjunction to Moon, made me quite straight to the point with her. I quite literally told her upfront that I liked her without any hesitation. So she says, she was quite surprised as to how upfront I was. (I think this was to my detriment!!!) I am slightly confused about one thing though. When you make mention that she/Saturn has a pretty strong, perhaps exaggerated liking for me, in what way? Did she fake her liking for me or has it just fizzled out or does she still like me?

The_Saturnian

I created a new chart earlier this morning whereby I posed the question - when will I hear from her. From the attached chart the same significators applied again. Moon/me and Saturn/she. (Is this coincidence?) Anyhow, Moon is in detriment so I read this is a negativity, although Saturn in retrograde is flowing toward Moon and should conjunct tomorrow. However, Moon's next aspect is going to be trining Sun in the 12th house conjunct Ascendant (revelation of a secret???) and possibly a collection of light which ends up in a frustration i.e. there shall be no contact at all. So in conclusion, I would say the answer is a definitive no.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_07_will_i_hear_from_her_201478_18570_24278.jpg
    astro_24gw_07_will_i_hear_from_her_201478_18570_24278.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 10

IleneK

Premium Member
I am slightly confused about one thing though. When you make mention that she/Saturn has a pretty strong, perhaps exaggerated liking for me, in what way? Did she fake her liking for me or has it just fizzled out or does she still like me?

It suggests that she likes you strongly, exaggeratedly. The exaggeration to me suggests that it is in excess of her true feelings. That's what exaltation often indicates. As to how the exaggeration manifests, I really couldn't say. It is just helpful for you to know this, I would think.

IleneK

Premium Member
I created a new chart earlier this morning whereby I posed the question - when will I hear from her. From the attached chart the same significators applied again. Moon/me and Saturn/she. (Is this coincidence?) Anyhow, Moon is in detriment so I read this is a negativity, although Saturn in retrograde is flowing toward Moon and should conjunct tomorrow. However, Moon's next aspect is going to be trining Sun in the 12th house conjunct Ascendant (revelation of a secret???) and possibly a collection of light which ends up in a frustration i.e. there shall be no contact at all. So in conclusion, I would say the answer is a definitive no.

I think the original chart is likely the source governing all these closely related matters of your getting together, her calling you or not, etc. That chart suggests that you will not get together. So the "Will she call?" question seems moot.

Marinka

My method of horary uses all the planets & whole sign with the moon telling the events. With that ---

She is 7th ruled by saturn residing in your 5th house. You appear interested. Saturn is also going to have aspect by sun (see below). Pluto is in 7th but no upcoming aspects applying.

You are 1st ruled by moon but will use Sun which is in 1st house as signifier (also Jupiter in 1st). Sun applies to square Uranus in 10th (status quo) and rules the 8th, attraction. Sun tri Saturn ruler of 7th which is in 5th, so it looks like this could turn into something but you are sun making angle and action would be on your part. But, Sun squares Mars in 4th (endings) and rules the 10th of status. Turns out action is limited.

Looking at Moon which tells events -- moon moves to trine Mercury which calls for communication but, Mercury is in 12th and rules 12th - no impetus to initiate action. Moon then goes to square Jupiter in 1st and rules 6th - indicating the inaction/frustration on your part. The 6th house being involved makes me think that there might be some routines or habits that could be involved in this situation that are not serving any purpose.

The_Saturnian

It suggests that she likes you strongly, exaggeratedly. The exaggeration to me suggests that it is in excess of her true feelings. That's what exaltation often indicates. As to how the exaggeration manifests, I really couldn't say. It is just helpful for you to know this, I would think.

Ahh I see. Thank you for the clarification :smile:.

The_Saturnian

My method of horary uses all the planets & whole sign with the moon telling the events. With that ---

She is 7th ruled by saturn residing in your 5th house. You appear interested. Saturn is also going to have aspect by sun (see below). Pluto is in 7th but no upcoming aspects applying.

You are 1st ruled by moon but will use Sun which is in 1st house as signifier (also Jupiter in 1st). Sun applies to square Uranus in 10th (status quo) and rules the 8th, attraction. Sun tri Saturn ruler of 7th which is in 5th, so it looks like this could turn into something but you are sun making angle and action would be on your part. But, Sun squares Mars in 4th (endings) and rules the 10th of status. Turns out action is limited.

Looking at Moon which tells events -- moon moves to trine Mercury which calls for communication but, Mercury is in 12th and rules 12th - no impetus to initiate action. Moon then goes to square Jupiter in 1st and rules 6th - indicating the inaction/frustration on your part. The 6th house being involved makes me think that there might be some routines or habits that could be involved in this situation that are not serving any purpose.

Thank you. I'm not sure what to make of this situation. The inaction/frustration is in fact spot on! Natally I have Mars and Sun closely conjunct Leo 3rd house which tightly squares Pluto in Scorpio in 5th. I have a habit of starting of very smoothly with women, and then when I see she begins to show indicators of interest the bestial side awakens and I just go for the kill. The habit I have often found does more harm than good. It shows a certain desperation on my part, even though I'm not desperate. I have tendency for wanting to make things happen as quickly as possible without taking my time and thinking. When we got a cab home from the club, I asked if I could use her bathroom as I needed to empty my bladder. She agreed and then I asked her for a glass of water to sober up. Again she said "help yourself." Upon leaving I made the mistake of asking to her for a kiss, even though she told me she wasn't looking for a relationship. (Neither am I :andy:.) It's this habit of pushing things too far too fast is what tends to cause my demise. I suppose I'll have to change my game and break it else I'll never get anywhere with relationships. LOL