Is my Jupiter unaspected ???

Alitta the Archer

I've been told several times that my Natal Jupiter is unaspected since it doesn't make any major aspects to any other planet but I'm wondering if it's truly the case.
So here I'm posting my chart and I hope if someone could be so kind as to help me determine if Jupiter is unaspected or not and if it is, what does it mean ?

I was also wondering what does it indicate about the native if all of his/her planets, inner or outer, are below the horizon.
Thanks in advance :love:

Attachments

• My Natal Chart.jpg
    My Natal Chart.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 40

wilsontc

Staff member
Unaspected Jupiter

Alitta,

You said:
I've been told several times that my Natal Jupiter is unaspected since it doesn't make any major aspects to any other planet...I hope if someone could be so kind as to help me determine if Jupiter is unaspected or not and if it is, what does it mean ?...what does it indicate about the native if all of his/her planets, inner or outer, are below the horizon.

You kind of answered your own question here! :biggrin: Yes, your Jupiter is unaspected "since it doesn't make any major aspects to any other planet." An unaspected planet does not "connect in" with the chart and may result in the person OVERdoing that planetary energy. With an unaspected Jupiter (wisdom) in the personal values house, you may be very interested in exploring your personal values and "why" for what you value in your life.

Planets below the Ascendant are "inward focused" so you tend to focus inwardly and see the outer world in terms of how you feel about it. You have planets on your IC (inner world), so this inward focus is very strong in your life.

Guessing,

Tim

Humanitarian

The only major aspect that your Jupiter has is your Jupiter-Chiron sextile, and all of your planets only aspects Jupiter in a minor aspect, and not a major aspect, and unaspected planets are planets without being aspected with major aspects, so your Jupiter is still unaspected.

FraterAC

I've been told several times that my Natal Jupiter is unaspected since it doesn't make any major aspects to any other planet but I'm wondering if it's truly the case.
So here I'm posting my chart and I hope if someone could be so kind as to help me determine if Jupiter is unaspected or not and if it is, what does it mean ?

I was also wondering what does it indicate about the native if all of his/her planets, inner or outer, are below the horizon.
Thanks in advance :love:
I would judge the Jupiter in this chart to be semisquare Mars and semisextile Mercury and Venus. If I were the native, I would also look to see if Jupiter is parallel or contraparallel another planet.
All these are valid aspects.