Will something bloom between us ?

Alitta the Archer

Hi everyone,
I've met a guy at my University that I'm kind of attracted to and according to the way he follows me with his eyes I can tell he's attracted to me too.
I' wondered if something could bloom from this mutual attraction so I used Horary and the chart is attached right below.
Please, would someone be so kind and help me read it ? I'd really like to know. I'm not good at hoary so could you guys offer me some insight ? I'd appreciate it.

Attachments

• Will something bloom between us.jpg
    Will something bloom between us.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 33

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi everyone,
I've met a guy at my University that I'm kind of attracted to and according to the way he follows me with his eyes I can tell he's attracted to me too.
I' wondered if something could bloom from this mutual attraction so I used Horary and the chart is attached right below.
Please, would someone be so kind and help me read it ? I'd really like to know. I'm not good at hoary so could you guys offer me some insight ? I'd appreciate it.

You are signified by Sun and co-signified by Moon.
I see him as Saturn, ruler of the 7th.

You are in the last degree of Aries, about to change sign, and in a cadent house. Peregrine Saturn is weakened in a cadent house also. He/Saturn adversely receives you/Sun in Aries and there is no applying aspect between you/Sun and him/Saturn.

Your other significator, Moon, is weak in the 12th and makes no applying aspect to Saturn either. Moon's next aspect is to detrimented Jupiter in Gemini.

I don't see anything happening. Since you/Sun do change sign, I wonder if it might not be you who loses interest or somehow changes..?

Alitta the Archer

You are signified by Sun and co-signified by Moon.
I see him as Saturn, ruler of the 7th.

You are in the last degree of Aries, about to change sign, and in a cadent house. Peregrine Saturn is weakened in a cadent house also. He/Saturn adversely receives you/Sun in Aries and there is no applying aspect between you/Sun and him/Saturn.

Your other significator, Moon, is weak in the 12th and makes no applying aspect to Saturn either. Moon's next aspect is to detrimented Jupiter in Gemini.

I don't see anything happening. Since you/Sun do change sign, I wonder if it might not be you who loses interest or somehow changes..?

Thanks Ilene. It was never meant to be anyway.

zona501

I'm guessing something connects you. You are the Sun, he is Saturn as noted, but both planets are disposited by Mars. You are exalted about the idea (Sun in exaltation), but as noted, might change your mind soon (at the last minutes of the sign). Perhaps there was some kind of higher learning (Mars ruler of 9th) that connected you? Say you were learning astrology together, or some foreign language, or shared interest for the same foreign cultures, or had the same religious convictions. Mars also rules the 4th so the same can apply to your homeland and all matters pertaining to the 4th house.

There was a common goal that kept you together but my take is you'll lose interest soon. How soon? The Sun leaves Aries in about 24 minutes so those could be 24 hrs, 24 days, 24 weeks, 24 months, 24 years... In cadent houses there's not much you or him can do to affect the outcome even if you wanted to (your Sun in exaltation shows you want). It might be best to wait for the Sun to leave Aries. You might also lose a little power after that (the Sun is peregrine in Taurus) but in any case there's little you can do. If you want to, you can contact him now and tell him everything you wanted to tell him while you still have some power. But it seems more like a farewell and an opportunity to get it off your chest than building plans for the future.

I was in a similar situation with my planet exalted in the 9th house, there was much I wanted to do but felt I couldn't. After the planet left its sign of exaltation I lost interest altogether but also felt a lot more gloomy after that (changing status from exaltation to peregrine). In any case, the exaltation carries a sense of exaggeration and the person does not see things very clearly. It's like being happy on your summer resort with the idea that what you're having there can last forever. It can't, you'll have to get back to work and your peregrine status. In my case I used months as a time frame as the planet involved was Saturn (the most slow-moving of them all) or maybe that's what a cadent house deserves too. Saturn was also in a cardinal sign like here. If we use months here too, what you have is half a month. So my advice would be to do what you consider right for that half a month but bear in mind that you're likely to lose interest after that (Taurus is ruled by Venus, Venus hates Mars, so your love for what he and currently you are after (Mars) can turn to hatred). The clock is ticking but don't pressurise yourself too much, the Sun is in a cadent house after all.

In any case you know best, please proceed with caution and bear in mind that I, personally, I am not experienced in interpreting horaries.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Alitta the Archer

It's true we are both majoring in the same field : cultural and historical studies of British & American civilization. we also have the same views regarding religion and politics because the group he's always around are also some acquaintances of mine and we're both members of the liberal party in my University.
Your guessing is spot on because I'm already losing interest since I've found out that he's with someone else. We only have half a month left before the end of the second semester and the year at the Uni as all.
For someone who is not that experienced in Horary, your prediction is flawless.
:smile:

zona501

Why, thank you, that's very kind of you to say. :)

Well, in that case you can use those two weeks to tell him what you want to say (to get it off your chest) or just let it die, your call.

But hey, cheer up, something better can always be waiting around the corner. Or maybe what you liked about him was exactly that you shared the same views, there are many other people who share the same interests, there might be someone even more interesting there. Or maybe the time has come to change direction altogether, it's your call. Whatever path you take, there will come people who will accompany you on it, you'll never be alone and your beliefs will always connect you to other people. :)

Alitta the Archer

Why, thank you, that's very kind of you to say. :)

Well, in that case you can use those two weeks to tell him what you want to say (to get it off your chest) or just let it die, your call.

But hey, cheer up, something better can always be waiting around the corner. Or maybe what you liked about him was exactly that you shared the same views, there are many other people who share the same interests, there might be someone even more interesting there. Or maybe the time has come to change direction altogether, it's your call. Whatever path you take, there will come people who will accompany you on it, you'll never be alone and your beliefs will always connect you to other people. :)
Thanks so much for the encouraging words :kissing: I appreciate the sentiment.