Birth Chart of Mary?

Bjorkstrand

mother mary
5 july 24 BC(-23) julian
nazareth?
4:55 am

jesus(moon in cancer) was a capricorn , mary is a cancer(moon in cancer)

Attachments

• mother_mary_canrisng.jpg
    mother_mary_canrisng.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 31

piercethevale

mother mary
5 july 24 BC(-23) julian
nazareth?
4:55 am

jesus(moon in cancer) was a capricorn , mary is a cancer(moon in cancer)

Might I remind you, Bjorkstrand, that this is the Degree Symbols sub-forum? If you have nothing to support your claim through degree symbols might I suggest that you should post this in the sub-forum most appropriate for it?
Or, perhaps, you can post your supportive thesis here in the next few days?
Otherwise, I'm going to be compelled by the guidelines of the forum to ask the moderators to remove your post.
Thanks for understanding. Just trying to keep it real here.
ptv

TO ALL​
I came here this evening to elaborate on my mention of the two cycles in post # 18.
Instead, I'm going to give Bjorkstrand the opportunity to post a supportive thesis and following that, or his failure to do so, I'll be back with the rest of that theory of mine sometime later this week. I also intend to grammatically edit that same post. I really should stop attempting to write final compositions on the first attempt, so late in my day, and start writing drafts to be finished the following day when I begin writing late at night or in the wee hours before dawn.
(Just as I'm doing now... mia culpa!)
Thanks for your patience,
ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

Her sun must be conjunct Cor Caroli.

Thank you for drawing my attention back to this thread.
I had forgotten that I promised to be back to elaborate on my mention of two cycles in post #18.'
Now, I've forgotten what it was I had intended to write.
I did initiate a thread on something akin in the Research and Development sub forum on the Vedic Yugas and the Planet Pluto since then.
I may have intended to elaborate on the Hebrew legend I mentioned... I may yet do that.

Interesting signature line you have there, Cold Fusion, as I posted something in facebook a few weeks ago addressing how few people seem to follow the Golden Rule and I proposed to my friends...as I have a number of them that possess an unfathomable amount of "human kindness" in their being... to take one day a month to do unto someone what that someone would regard as a blessing ... in other words, take the Golden Rule up a notch... and see if this idea doesn't catch on... if it did...what a wonderful world it could possibly become...:joyful:
...dontchathink?:happy:

Cold Fusion

Interesting signature line you have there, Cold Fusion, as I posted something in facebook a few weeks ago addressing how few people seem to follow the Golden Rule and I proposed to my friends...as I have a number of them that possess an unfathomable amount of "human kindness" in their being... to take one day a month to do unto someone what that someone would regard as a blessing ... in other words, take the Golden Rule up a notch... and see if this idea doesn't catch on... if it did...what a wonderful world it could possibly become...:joyful:
...dontchathink?:happy:

Love/Caring/Justness should be 24/7/365

https://imgflip.com/memegenerator https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

CapAquaPis

(Reply to Cold Fusion's Oct 30th - Hallowed reference, esp. the Oct 30-31/Nov 1-2 period).

In sidereal astrology, the Sun enters Libra on Oct 30 after being in Virgo from Sep 10-11 to Oct 29, then there's an uncharted constellation between the two signs the International Astronomers Union never adopted in 1930: the orifice. The exact middle of the astrological year as well the zodiac ecliptic, the orifice is a "hole" or "gateway" to the unknown. The sun is in this constellation from Oct 22-23 to the 29th-30th, the orifice symbolizes both the birth and death of our world, our humanity and our entire universe. The Virgin Mary is "mother earth" beginning in the Virgo age, the birth of Jesus Christ in 1 BC between the ages of Aries (ends) and Pisces (begins)-whether he was born on Dec 12, 25 or Jan 6 (1 AD then), and the projected end of time is when the age of Libra ("judge") ends.

Cold Fusion

I wasn't saying Oct. 30th is the holy one, what I am saying is The Golden Rule and Golden Mean are holy.

I don't believe the Abrahamic angel of death is holy.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

I wasn't say Oct. 30th is the holy one, what I am saying is The Golden Rule and Golden Mean are holy.

I don't believe the Abrahamic angel of death is holy.

OK then, but the topic is on the actual birth dates of both the Virgin Mary and her son allegedly from the Abrahamic God Jesus Christ. I tend to believe Dec. 12 is the Virgin Mary's birthdate, while Jan. 6 is Jesus Christ's. Personhood of a fetus declared by Jewish Law on Sep. 10 - halfway through Mary's pregnancy. Going by sidereal (2000 years ago, the sun would been in Libra, unless the Pisces Age shifted this date to Virgo), Jesus Christ was Aquarius (Capricorn in traditional astrology), but the sun's current astronomical place is Sagittarius.

And this date is my natal part of Fortune (12' Cancer or 11' depending on exact degree). MY ASC is 17' Cancer and in between is "maternal" Juno-14'.

"CANCER 12°: A CHINESE WOMAN NURSING A BABY WHOSE AURA REVEALS HIM TO BE THE REINCARNATION OF A GREAT TEACHER.
KEYNOTE: The revelation of latent worth in an experience once it is seen in its deeper meaning.

Again, a person with anything to do with 12' Cancer may have a powerful, influential and prominent mother in their lives, whether a boy or a girl. In Jesus Christ's case, he's a self-claimed messiah with Mary on his side to his death (and resurrection according to the NT in the Bible), but for my case, my mother assured her son born with autism will live a perfectly normal life.

Cold Fusion

OK then, but the topic is on the actual birth dates of both the Virgin Mary and her son allegedly from the Abrahamic God Jesus Christ. I tend to believe Dec. 12 is the Virgin Mary's birthdate, while Jan. 6 is Jesus Christ's. Personhood of a fetus declared by Jewish Law on Sep. 10 - halfway through Mary's pregnancy. Going by sidereal (2000 years ago, the sun would been in Libra, unless the Pisces Age shifted this date to Virgo), Jesus Christ was Aquarius (Capricorn in traditional astrology), but the sun's current astronomical place is Sagittarius.

And this date is my natal part of Fortune (12' Cancer or 11' depending on exact degree). MY ASC is 17' Cancer and in between is "maternal" Juno-14'.

"CANCER 12°: A CHINESE WOMAN NURSING A BABY WHOSE AURA REVEALS HIM TO BE THE REINCARNATION OF A GREAT TEACHER.
KEYNOTE: The revelation of latent worth in an experience once it is seen in its deeper meaning.

Again, a person with anything to do with 12' Cancer may have a powerful, influential and prominent mother in their lives, whether a boy or a girl. In Jesus Christ's case, he's a self-claimed messiah with Mary on his side to his death (and resurrection according to the NT in the Bible), but for my case, my mother assured her son born with autism will live a perfectly normal life.

This topic is about this Mary:

800px-Tolentino_Basilica_di_San_Nicola_Cappellone_14.JPG

CapAquaPis

On another thread (the Age of Aquarius), someone posted the Virgin Mary was most likely born on July 6th (she's a Cancer, the maternal sign, indeed related to her as the son of God in Christianity), about 180 degrees opposite Jesus' birthdate-Jan 5, 4 BC (he's a Capricorn - or in ancient Aries age astrology, an Aquarius - opposite Leo - the sign of parenting and family, capricorn- fathers). Her year of birth is most likely 19 BC, supposedly was 15 years old when she had baby Jesus. And Jesus' adoptive father Joseph, probably born on Mar 31, 23 BC - an Aries (or in 1 BC a Taurus) and was 19 years old when he met Mary. It is theorized Mary and Joseph married on Sep 30, 4 BC, the sun was in the sign Libra (sidereal Virgo-symbolized by a virgin maiden) or in 1 BC Scorpio. Pisces is the sign of Christianity and Joseph's sidereal sign. And finally, let's mention Gemini is Mary's sidereal sign. All 12 signs of the astrological zodiac represented in the birth of Jesus - esp. sun or moon ruled (Cancer and Leo) and exalted signs (Capricorn and Aquarius) - both by their planetary ruler Saturn. And finally, the sign Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter rule over organized religions.

CapAquaPis

You personally believe Jesus' birthdate was in Nov 4th? (today). It would make him a Scorpio - or you believe 2'-3' Scorpio about 2000 years ago, instead of the Aries age astrology places him a Sagittarius. Would Mary Magdalene be born between May 5-Jun 21? Either 180 degrees from Jesus' birthdate or in between New years day (Jan 1 in the gregorian calendar or originally Jan 12) and the 1st of November.

piercethevale

okay...
So we made a mistake.
I recalculated the time between what we believed to be Mary/Marriam's chart and the birth of Yeshu'a/Jesus and it couldn't have been as she would have been two weeks shy of her 16th birthday at the time and Edgar Cayce said she was between the ages of 16 and 17 and was with child when Joseph was introduced to her.

Back to the drawing board.

As my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse Conner, affirmed* many years ago, my belief that if the other half of ones soul is incarnate then their natal Venus will always make the 14th degree of Aries in a composite, I went back to that theory. *(she said she was pretty sure that this is correct. Possibly it is true most of the time. I would certainly have to think that it was as so at that time too, r.e Mary and Jesus' charts)

While re-reading Edgar Cayce's readings the other night out loud to my friend "Mitch" (He is mentioned in my book and in fact I have posted his chart, a few years ago, in a thread dedicated to him somewhere in this forum. Born 6/6/62 at 6:06 a.m.) it struck me that Cayce said that it was of an importance that Mary too was born of immaculate conception. So it occurred to me that Mary's Asc. would also likely have to be Libra 01°.

BINGO

I'm very, very, positive about this chart. As to make a composite Venus in the 14th of Aries with Yeshu'a Her Venus would have had to have been in the 21st degree of Taurus when adding the factor that the Asc. had to also be in the 1st degree of Libra it really narrowed that window of opportunity down...and what is produced has so many affirmative Astrological Parts of appropriate Sabian Symbols I really just don't see how it can have been at any other time.
Like I have said many a time, "The Sabian Symbols are the ultimate tool of rectification"

Behold the chart

Marriam_perfect_axis.png

There's a perfect pentagram in this chart except for one point being vacant but that possibly was complete by one of the yet to be discovered outer planets or one of the active asteroids.

Recall that 33 is the esoteric, gnostic, number of Yeshu'a/Jesus the man and that a Star of Solomon is two grand trines 3 and 3...and that Mary's esoteric, gnostic, number is 55...

The pentagram in this chart involves the Sun, Moon, Saturn, and the asteroid Vesta. Vesta is about dedicated work so it being paired up with the other three in this manner really makes good sense...to me, anyways.

The empty point on this chart is in the 10th degree of Aquarius.

As Edgar spoke of how many had to realize her potential to become the receptacle for the birth of the Prince of Peace the Part of Fortunes' Sabian Symbol in the 17th of Cancer really rings with that loud and clear; [ibid.]

"CANCER 17°: THE UNFOLDMENT OF MULTILEVEL POTENTIALITIES ISSUING FROM AN ORIGINAL GERM.

KEYNOTE:
The life urge to actualize one's birth potential.

What is pictured here is simply the process of germination. As it unfolds from the sundered seed the plant pierces the crust of the soil and reaches up toward the light. This is a dynamic process turned outward, in contrast to the more static or introspective process of integration-through- understanding depicted in the preceding symbol.
Germination is the crucifixion of the seed. The seed becomes the germ, just as the Tibetan student meditating silently and peacefully on the Mandala is followed by the Christian Crusader - and, at a materialistic level of productivity, by the engineer-technologist intent upon transforming the globe for the greatest possible enjoyment of the greatest possible number of human beings.

As usual, the second stage of the five-fold sequence establishes a contrast with the first. Action polarizes meditation. The expanding process of self-actualization — which may mean nothing more than ego-expansion through conquest — contrasts with the introspective study of the structural relationship between, and the meaning of, the various energies and potentialities of one's nature (svarupa in Sanskrit). The Keyword is
GROWTH."

The Hermetic Lot of Eros is in the 7th of Pisces and it is conj in the same Sign and degree that Yeshu'a's natal Venus is in: [ibid.]

"PISCES 7°: ILLUMINED BY A SHAFT OF LIGHT, A LARGE CROSS LIES ON ROCKS SURROUNDED BY SEA MIST.

KEYNOTE:
The spiritual blessing which strengthens individuals who, happen what may, stand uncompromisingly for their own truth.

Men who do not depend upon collective values, traditions or support but seek at any cost to be true to their individual self and destiny almost inevitably face some kind of crucifixion. They are sustained only by the power within them, to which a light above answers. The symbol tells us: 'Be true to thine own self, and in the midst of the outer confusion displayed by those surrounding you, you will realize what you really are as an Individual — a son of God'.

This second stage symbol presents us with a realization in polar opposition to that evoked by the preceding scene. It implies the supreme worth of a life guided by an inner voice and manifesting a high degree of
SELF-ASSERTION."

There's so much more to discuss about this chart and why I believe this is the one that is true but as it is very late here and I've had a long day it'll have to wait.

I'm hoping our fellow member Phoenix Venus will contribute to this thread further. She did an excellent job of determining the chart for gestation which is still valid... a most excellent job of sleuthing it was too... and she is just soooo doggone good at Astrological Parts, too.

This has been a long arduous effort to figure this out... but I really believe we have finally solved this riddle.
Until later then...
ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

For this new chart the Part of Ancestral Heritage [Asc. + Moon - C8] is derived to be at 24° Pisces 26'.
Check it out...[ibid.]

"PISCES 25°: A RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION SUCCEEDS IN OVERCOMING THE CORRUPTING INFLUENCE OF PERVERTED PRACTICES AND MATERIALIZED IDEALS.

KEYNOTE:
The power of the Soul to intervene in the personal life and to induce necessary catharses.

The necessary centralization of the conscious attention and will symbolized by the preceding picture most often bring negative results — exclusivism, pride, jealousy, greed for power and wealth. Every man is a Church that has the Soul as its god, but most men forget the Soul and live according to dogmatic rules and habits which not only have become empty of inner meaning, but very often have been perverted by the demands of the senses and the emotional nature, and by the ego with its rationalizing intellect. A purging or catharsis is needed to restore not only fresh and creative spontaneity, but even more the contact with the Soul and the God-ordained dharma.

This is the last stage in the seventy-first subcycle. It leads significantly to the series of five symbols which concludes the vast cycle, because the final consummation of the process of actualization of the potency inherent in the original Creative Act requires moments of crisis and
PURIFICATION."

piercethevale

The 12th house cusps' [Placidus, only] degree symbolically represents that divine precept that you believe to be the answer to the greatest problem the world at large faces...for this chat that is in the 3rd degree of Virgo [ibid.]

"VIRGO 3°: TWO GUARDIAN ANGELS.

KEYNOTE:
Invisible help and protection in times of crisis.

Though the consciousness may not yet be able to realize this as a fact, man is as surrounded by spirit as fish by water. Angels, devas and the like are entitized forms of spirit. In a sense at least, they collectively constitute a realm of existence complementary to mankind. They are specialized fields of energy which are apparently conscious, but not 'free' in a human sense — that is, free to be what they are not. We are told, by seers and even by merely clairvoyant persons, that they constitute hierarchies of energy-distributing forms which sustain all life processes — particularly in the vegetable and telluric realms — as well as protective agencies attached to human beings. Modern psychologists may think of them as symbols of as yet latent powers in man's unconscious. By being aware of their presence and sustaining power a man may avoid the desperate feeling of aloneness and alienation which usually pervades the 'night of the soul' and the
symbolic forty days in the wilderness.

This third stage symbol comes to those who may greatly, need its reassurance. It is an answer to the symbol of the Crucifixion. The personal ego-centered feelings may be quartered and destroyed; in their place man may develop a sense of deep companionship with consciousnesses which, though utterly different from his, complement his assuaged mind. He may then realize
STRENGTH WITHIN."

The Part of Sudden Advancement, aka Hermetic Lot of Nemesis [Asc. + Po Fortune - Saturn] is derived to be at 19° Taurus 10' 17" ....[ibid.]

"TAURUS 20°: WISPS OF WING-LIKE CLOUDS STREAMING ACROSS THE SKY.

KEYNOTE:
The awareness of spiritual forces at work.

Any emergence of life potentialities from the depth of the vast Unconscious is answered by the spiritual activity of superconscious forces in a cosmic kind of antiphony. The individual who has taken a new step in their evolution should look for the 'Signature' of divine Powers confirming their progress. It may reveal the meaning of what is to come next. The 'wing-like clouds' may also symbolize the presence of celestial beings (devas, angels) blessing and subtly revealing the direction to take, the direction of 'the wind' of destiny.

This is the fifth stage of the tenth five-fold sequence. It concludes a process, having experienced which the individual should find themselves more securely established in their own original nature, receiving the
BLESSINGS of super-natural forces"

rahu

Banned
hi PierceTheVale

off topic but I'd like to mention that we may have some type of synchronistic purpose recently.
the day you posted on the lester hendershott thread was a day after I had been reconsidering the thread. then I noticed this thread addition and just a few days ago I was considering re-reading the furst book.......I don't think about you ,so both these incidents are making me wonder....

rahu

piercethevale

hi PierceTheVale

off topic but I'd like to mention that we may have some type of synchronistic purpose recently.
the day you posted on the lester hendershott thread was a day after I had been reconsidering the thread. then I noticed this thread addition and just a few days ago I was considering re-reading the furst book.......I don't think about you ,so both these incidents are making me wonder....

rahu

Not to mention the interesting connection that I also use the online moniker of Vajrapani although I spell it Vajrapanee on some sites, Vajra Pani on others, depending on availability.

I live on the border of Folsom in Orangevale, you're always welcome to come visit.

piercethevale

Another Astrological Part derived from this latest chart that I find of pointed interest is that of the Part of Faith & Trust [Asc. + Mercury - Moon] that comes out to be at 09° Cap. 02' 45" ...the 19th degree of Capricorn...pay particular attention to the word "Trust". [ibid.]

"CAPRICORN 10°: AN ALBATROSS FEEDING FROM THE HAND OF A SAILOR.

KEYNOTE:
The overcoming of fear and its rewards.

The man who radiates perfect harmlessness can call the wildest creatures to him and can establish with them a partnership based on mutual respect and understanding. Every living entity plays a role in the world's ritual of existence; beyond these specific roles, which too often separate one entity from another, the communion of love and compassion can bring together the most disparate lives.

At this last stage of the fifty-sixth sequence we are presented with a picture extending the ideal of peace and happiness through culture so it now includes all living organisms on this planet. The power of such a culture of harmlessness and compassion generates
TRUST everywhere."

piercethevale

Okay, so I'm having some doubts about this latest chart.
While the Sabian Symbols for a number of the Astrological Parts do seem to be relevant and most appropriate some of the others are perplexing although some of those also make sense when one takes an unassuming approach to the understanding.

Yet I had to ponder some more on this enigma. While I am rather obsessed with the belief that Mary/Miryam's chart will in composite with the one I have produced for Jesus/Yeshu'a will produce a composite Venus in the 14th degree of Aries and believed June 28, 15 B.C. to be the only date that was possible within the required window of time I realized last night that one produced for the day before will will produce a composite Venus in that same degree even though Venus was nearly a full degree less that previous day.

Check it out.

Miryam_June_27_15_B.C._fine_tune.png

Of pointed interest is the two incomplete pentagrams in the chart and a Moon -Lilith conj. that is tredecile to Mercury which in turn is tredecile to Palls which in turn is quintile to Uranus and Uranus is quintle to the Moon-Lilith conj.

The Neptune-Mercury-Venus pentagram matrix, is incomple and ideally the empty points being the 25th degree of Sag. and the 7th degree of Pisces...AND there's that 7th degree of Pisces, again.
In fact all of the above are in a incomplete 10 point matrix, aka a grand semi quintile, i.e. a double pentagram.

There's also a Sextile Kite matrix, which is quite obvious, with Saturn and a Mars-Desc. conj. resolving the opposition between Uranus and Mercury.

As I stated, the composite chart made with that of the Yeshu'a natal chart produces a composite Venus in the 14th degree of Aries...
See for yourselves...
...and, incidentally, look at what else is produced. ...I reduced the allowable orb of aspects so as to let it stand out, alone.

Yeshu_a_Miryam_6-27-15_B.C._comp._natal_Star_displayed.jpg