What has to do with relationships & attraction in astrology?

I have a 7th house in Sagittarius containing pluto which is also in Sagittarius. Does this mean that an ideal partner would be a sagittariuan woman? The Sagittarius women i seem to attract all had boyfriends. I was actually seeing one that had a fiance that i didnt know about lol. I also seem to attract women everytime i travel especially, & I have been in a few long distance relationships. I would say im attracted to all types of women. I been with outgoing social women, & shy, and reserved. I have always been the dominant one in the relationship of course.

I have a venus in Virgo
Moon in Virgo
5th house in Virgo
8th & 9th house Capricorn
Lilith in Sagittarius
Also Mars in Scorpio if it has anything to do with it

Zora

Account Closed
I have a 7th house in Sagittarius containing pluto which is also in Sagittarius. Does this mean that an ideal partner would be a sagittariuan woman?
I have a venus in Virgo
Moon in Virgo
5th house in Virgo
8th & 9th house Capricorn
Lilith in Sagittarius
Also Mars in Scorpio if it has anything to do with it

Important is where your jupiter as ruler of your 7th house is placed in and what aspect it has.

Important is where your jupiter as ruler of your 7th house is placed in and what aspect it has.

My Jupiter is in Taurus in the 12th house

I have Jupiter square sun
Jupiter square Mercury
Jupiter opposite Mars
Jupier square Neptune
Jupiter trine Venus
Jupiter Contra parallel Pluto

Is this what you mean by aspects?

Yes.

With jupiter as ruler of 7th in 12th house also preferring far distance relationships and women you can't have - being in a relationship or are not much interested in you.

Okay that makes sense because most of the sagittarius women in my life who showed interest in me have boyfriends. I encounter this more with sagittarius women then any other sign. The 2nd part is true aswell. I tend to chase women who show some interest, but are kinda distant. I end up going after them usually winning them over, but once I got them I feel like the initial attraction drops.

Do the aspects that Jupiter has with other planets add anything else? For example the Jupiter square Neptune, Mars opp Jupiter ect... how could that manifest in a relationship

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Okay that makes sense because most of the sagittarius women in my life who showed interest in me have boyfriends. I encounter this more with sagittarius women then any other sign. The 2nd part is true aswell. I tend to chase women who show some interest, but are kinda distant. I end up going after them usually winning them over, but once I got them I feel like the initial attraction drops.

Do the aspects that Jupiter has with other planets add anything else? For example the Jupiter square Neptune, Mars opp Jupiter ect... how could that manifest in a relationship

Accurate astrological advice being of individual and personal help - needs a posted chart - to see the whole picture and the patterns one has learned - which can take influence in relationship field - as this is the best learning and self-evolving sector.

Accurate astrological advice being of individual and personal help - needs a posted chart - to see the whole picture and the patterns one has learned - which can take influence in relationship field - as this is the best learning and self-evolving sector.

My chart. Im not sure why its so blurry

Screenshot_20200719_143002_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200711_075018_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Even if your astro.com chart is difficult to read because what is shown on it - I pers. prefer them more than the astro-seek-ones.

With jupiter ruling your relationship house squaring your neptune in 9th house you also kinda prefer or are open to or are fascinated by women from another country and another culture. Doubled by your saturn ruling your longlasting relationships - 8th house - squaring uranus in 9th house. You like to step out of your own family traditions and opinions and beliefs on you and of what is known as conventional standard for a relationship. As you are different from your family members and need to find your own special and individual way in life.

With uranus as ruler of 10th- your career, your midheaven, your lifepath and your vocation – in 9th house – spirituality, foreign countries and cultures to explore more is an subconscious need of yourself. 9th house is also house of teachers – teachers your find in your life. And teacher you can be for other people.

To meet a woman matching your chart energies and needs – one is most important- that a slowmoving transiting planet activates your ruler of your 7th - jupiter- to get a new relationship happen. And this will only be in january next year - on Jan.10th 2021 by saturn as ruler of your 8th and doubled activated nearly same time by jupiter itself as your 7th house ruler - what to me looks like seriously ment for you - a challenge you probably can't resist to it's energy.

Actually you sun as ruler of your 4th house is still opposed by transiting pluto for a deep transformation and all 4th house subjects may come up in your mind and memory again and you are kinda dealing with in the moment, too.

4th house is among others your own emotional identity and your mother as first female model role and inner picture of a woman- a man looks for in later life in a partner. 4th is as well experience in childhood – but also your own feeling yourself at home and your real home. And if ruler of 4th is transit activated, it is also a possibilty to move home and to relocate.

Even if your astro.com chart is difficult to read because what is shown on it - I pers. prefer them more than the astro-seek-ones.

With jupiter ruling your relationship house squaring your neptune in 9th house you also kinda prefer or are open to or are fascinated by women from another country and another culture. Doubled by your saturn ruling your longlasting relationships - 8th house - squaring uranus in 9th house. You like to step out of your own family traditions and opinions and beliefs on you and of what is known as conventional standard for a relationship. As you are different from your family members and need to find your own special and individual way in life.

With uranus as ruler of 10th- your career, your midheaven, your lifepath and your vocation – in 9th house – spirituality, foreign countries and cultures to explore more is an subconscious need of yourself. 9th house is also house of teachers – teachers your find in your life. And teacher you can be for other people.

To meet a woman matching your chart energies and needs – one is most important- that a slowmoving transiting planet activates your ruler of your 7th - jupiter- to get a new relationship happen. And this will only be in january next year - on Jan.10th 2021 by saturn as ruler of your 8th and doubled activated nearly same time by jupiter itself as your 7th house ruler - what to me looks like seriously ment for you - a challenge you probably can't resist to it's energy.

Actually you sun as ruler of your 4th house is still opposed by transiting pluto for a deep transformation and all 4th house subjects may come up in your mind and memory again and you are kinda dealing with in the moment, too.

4th house is among others your own emotional identity and your mother as first female model role and inner picture of a woman- a man looks for in later life in a partner. 4th is as well experience in childhood – but also your own feeling yourself at home and your real home. And if ruler of 4th is transit activated, it is also a possibilty to move home and to relocate.

Thank you for the analysis. Yea come to think about most women I have been with have had different backgrounds. Last girl was an Italian American girl originally from New York. Yea I love to travel & always meet women when I do. Cant wait to start traveling again. I think my Jupiter transiting the 8th house this year has made me seek out less superficial relationships & more commitment. I cant wait for the 9th house transit in Jupiter aswell as for my pluto to transit to the 9th house. Thanks again very insightful