Would you rather ......?

Chrysalis

Would you rather......easy now guys, slow down dont pounce.

Would you rather be a criminal or a victim ?

Oh no we got another fast one on the boat here...im getting destroyed.

AppLeo

Would you rather......easy now guys, slow down dont pounce.

Would you rather be a criminal or a victim ?

Oh no we got another fast one on the boat here...im getting destroyed.

I'd rather be a criminal.

Would you rather be smart and ugly or beautiful and dumb?

Alzander

Me obviously...i love dating myself :w00t:

Would you rather never brush your teeth for the rest of your life or never have sex ?
I guess I could just chew gum and use other alternative methods to keep my teeth and gums fresh. Natural remedies and old tribal tricks string to mind. Gotta keep it non-fluoride though.

I'm not sure if such abstinence could be possible in this incarnation, sensuality shan't be wasted ;)

Here's one for you folks;

Would you rather be vegan or eat your friends? (Hope that doesn't come across as bluntly as it sounds lol) plant power baby. Peace out fellow StarLovers.

P.S has there been many veganism debates and discussions here before? If so, how did they go? I imagine it gets quite argumentative and hostile at times. It's surprising how bad the meat and dairy industry is when you take a look inside. Mass, cheap, efficient production sure does leave a sour taste in your mouth, excuse the pun.

Chrysalis

I guess I could just chew gum and use other alternative methods to keep my teeth and gums fresh. Natural remedies and old tribal tricks string to mind. Gotta keep it non-fluoride though.

I'm not sure if such abstinence could be possible in this incarnation, sensuality shan't be wasted ;)

Here's one for you folks;

Would you rather be vegan or eat your friends? (Hope that doesn't come across as bluntly as it sounds lol) plant power baby. Peace out fellow StarLovers.

P.S has there been many veganism debates and discussions here before? If so, how did they go? I imagine it gets quite argumentative and hostile at times. It's surprising how bad the meat and dairy industry is when you take a look inside. Mass, cheap, efficient production sure does leave a sour taste in your mouth, excuse the pun.

Totally be vegan, i have no friends to eat :w00t:

Agree with you totally though on the meat/dairy industry.

Ok would you rather eat be trapped in a mountain and cant get out and no-one knows where you are to save you, or be trapped in my head ?

Alzander

Totally be vegan, i have no friends to eat :w00t:

Agree with you totally though on the meat/dairy industry.

Ok would you rather eat be trapped in a mountain and cant get out and no-one knows where you are to save you, or be trapped in my head ?
Not sure about that one lol, I have tendencies to fantasise quite a lot about being isolated away from the rest of the world and love survival and nature.

Do you mean like my actual body etc being within your skull? Maybe I'm taking this thread too seriously ahaha :p I guess I'll just be trapped in your head, why not.

Would you rather live in a treehouse that never stops shaking or a cave that always has Bats in it?

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Not sure about that one lol, I have tendencies to fantasise quite a lot about being isolated away from the rest of the world and love survival and nature.

Do you mean like my actual body etc being within your skull? Maybe I'm taking this thread too seriously ahaha :p I guess I'll just be trapped in your head, why not.

Would you rather live in a treehouse that never stops shaking or a cave that always has Bats in it?

OMG screaming with laughter here...give me a moment.:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Alzander

IF YOU'RE SMART YOU WOULD KNOW HOW TO LOOK PRETTY.

So ugly and dumb please.

Would you rather a black phone or a white phone?

you racists
No phone if that's a viable option.

Phones suck. I don't even have a really modern apple phone, just an old one lol. I prefer physical conversation and connection.

Are you talking about similar life to that guy on YouTube that does those survival things? Pretty sweet beans.

But no Weeefeee is a bad life. It should be considered abuse to not have weefee.