From what I can tell I have 2 stelliums, what does this mean?

Honeydew

My birthday is 1/16/93 at about 3am. I’m kind of new to all of this but from what it looked like I have at least 3 instances of both Capricorn and Scorpio in my chart and 4 different planets in my 2nd house. I’ve been trying to find a resource to explain how each of these things work together but it’s been difficult. Does anyone have some insight for me?

mle6321

Which planets are in each sign? Are any of the planets conjunct in the same sign? Looking at the aspects between the planets involved in Capricorn and Scorpio will tell you how the planets interact together. There are hard and easy aspects in astrology. Conjunct planets work together and are within a few degrees of each other. Also, Scorpio is two signs away from Capricorn, therefore 60 degrees away. Planets that are 60 degrees away create an aspect called a sextile. Sextiles are another easy aspect.
The planets involved in the stellium will be highlighted in your chart. The individual enegies of the planets, the number of degrees between the planets, and the houses the planets are in create your unique energy.