Donated reading

Holist

I was wondering if there are any professional astrologers on this board who would be willing to give me a private chart reading off site, by donation or by reduced rate?

I know that's asking a lot. I am in a very desperate situation right now. I have a severe health condition and I'm probably going to die in the coming months unless something drastic changes. I'm being evicted from my home. A lot is going wrong. I feel like I've reached rock bottom but whenever I say that, there is a new low.

I am bed ridden and being cared for by family, but everything is so limited and frustrating.

I've done astrology for 7 years and I can't make heads or tails of this situation through my own chart. I also have friends abandoning me in my time of need, including others who know astrology. I would normally turn to them but they've disappeared.

I ask from the bottom of my heart for insight from experienced readers...

Please PM me if you are willing. I have no requirements other than being experienced. If you only want to look at my chart for 10 minutes that's OK. I would be grateful for anything at this point as I'm on my last thread.

With love.

theV

Post your chart here please. I am sure a lot of astrologers here would do it for free. Get better and take care of yourself and health.

Holist

Done and done, thank you.

Please note that there is great debate over whether I'm Taurus or Gemini rising, as my birth time may be off by a few minutes. I have also had my chart read on equal houses vs. placidus which places my Sun in the 9th or 8th, and the story of either could be relevant. It's been frustrating and many years with still no concrete answers. My life since my Saturn return has certainly been more 8th house but on the whole I have a very 9th house personality: spirituality and philosophy take up a considerable chunk of my consciousness, I have higher education, I've lived all over the world and speak multiple languages, etc. But I also have shamanic qualities and the constant death/rebirth theme in my life is obvious.

Anyway, I am more interested in why things are messed up NOW and not so much my birth chart.

Thanks in advance to anyone who donates their time to help me figure out this incredibly messed up time in my life. I would still prefer an off site reading in case there is a need to share very personal details but I also know beggars can't be choosers.

Attachments

• holist_chart.jpg
    holist_chart.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 44

Holist

I don't have twitter :( But I do have facebook, email, gmail chat, skype?

I am very psychic. I know a lot of people say that, but I am the real deal. It is part of my career. It's also the bane of my existence. As I get older I am becoming so sensitive that I feel like I may soon have to drop out of civilization. The only place I really feel safe these days is in nature.

kshantaram

Premium Member
natal sat-ketu scorpio 8th, pain-injury-surgery urological-intestinal etc;
keen research-occult-forensic-investigative aptitudes;
sat aspect own cap 9th supportive of luck etc
but not good for health of father;

sat past 2.5yrs transit sag-mer 8th, trine moon,
prone to chronic health issues,
urological-skin inflammations-thighs etc,
sat 8th good for longevity, but chronic health issues;

sat sooner now moves to sun-jup cap 9th,
gradual lift of luck, distant travels, change;

cap-sat inimical for taurus asc,
stress-delays in luck-edu-father-husband-travels;

sun-jup cap 9th aptitude for
event management/advisory services-training etc

jup cap debilated, aspected by own lord sat,
and moon lord of elevation for jup over 4th quadrant,
- debilation of jup thus cancelled, gradual growth in luck etc,
knees-thighs-liver-heart-stomach etc under stress;

sun lord 4th over inimical cap, mother-property under stress-delay;

jup lord 11th for gains over inimical cap,
income-gains under stress-delay;

ketu separative south node past 1.5yr transit mars-venus pisces 11th,
detachment from income-gains-friendships-relationship;
pain-injury-surgery kidneys-feet-arms-shoulders-ears;

ketu now transit acq 10th,
pain-injury knees-lower legs-sciatica;
change of career-job-detachment;

rahu now transit moon leo 4th, clouding emotions and domestic matters;
tending to foreign travels;

natal rahu taurus 12th for foreign lands, love of food-comforts;
taurus asc, energetic, creative, aptitude for hotel management-banking, etc

jup sooner transit sat-ketu scorpio 6th,
good for research-occult-forensic-employment;
while care for health - urological-liver and surgery etc

jup scorpio trine aspect mars-venus pisces 11th,
good for income-gains-friendships-art-dance, with extra efforts;
and trine elevated aspect over cancer 3rd,
supportive of initiative-writings-siblings etc;

jup lord 8th transit 6th, success amidst adversity;
later jup transit own sag 8th, success amidst adversity;
able to cope with and overcome adversity.

hope jup-sat transits scorpio-cap ahead feel better,
gradually though and with effort,

hope find the insights relevant-useful-prospective,
do share ground feedbacks how true-untrue etc

focus on the planetary outcomes, how true etc,
not the technicalities mentioned for ref,

wishing better days ahead,
while health could be under stress to care;

kshantaram

- wear yellow sapphire for debilated jup cap over pendant touching heart,
prayers to saint of your faith, offer yellow flowers at the alter, thurs evening

- float a pound each pepper, white sesame seeds over a clean flowing river
tues after sunset with prayers to Mother Goddess with red flowers;

Last edited:

Holist

Intestines and surgery are definitely on the horizon, but I'm hoping I can avoid it. But death is a strong possibility right now. :/

Thanks for the vedic reading, I am trying to process all those words and it's a bit confusing.

I invite more people to weigh in, pretty please...

kshantaram

Premium Member
appreciate the prompt ack,
do let know if can clarify something,

planetary positions-transits etc have been explained with
corresponding possible outcomes.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Neptunian Rainbow

Hi,

I am not an experienced astrologer but I want to try to share my thoughts. The situation you are in is extreme, it´s like you are losing everything and I really feel for you.

Transit Pluto is going back and forth over your Sun and it is also making a sesquiquadrate to natal Chiron. Try to give in to Pluto and let Pluto help you to let go and release everything that you no longer need. Let the things you don´t need die. Try to be softer and more accepting towards yourself. Dedicate your sense of duty towards yourself and your own healing. Transit Pluto is pulling the rug out from beneath your feet to show you that you can find the security you need to feel within without the things you believe are what matters for your sense of safety, sense of worth and identity.

Your South Node is in the sixth house conjunct Saturn. Pluto is also in the sixth house. I am thinking that you may be a perfectionist, inflexible, orderly, focused on details, critical towards yourself and others and that you may stay stuck in situations you are not happy with for too long. You may plan too much, worry, analyze things too much and be obsessive and try to be in control over your life. Your North Node shows a need to surrender and have faith. If you try to remain in control and resist change you will go on overload and you will start to break down.

I am thinking that your upbringing may have made you think that your value lies in what you do, your job/duties/being perfect. Your emotional life seems complex. I believe that you need to try to surrender yourself to your emotions even if it feels like dying.

Have you analyzed your Yod pointing towards Chiron? Since Chiron is heavily aspected and also conjunct your Ascendant it seems like an important part of the chart to analyze. Your North Node is also conjunct the Ascendant. I believe that you have the potential to be of great benefit. This area of the chart is important to study and understand and it shows you where you are meant to go.

Everyone has their own beliefs, I personally believe that illness can be connected to strong repressed or unresolved inner tensions. Stress hormones circulate through the body and connect to cells and affect their capacity to function in a healthy way. That´s how we may for example develop an ulcer from stress.

If I understand you correctly your health issues are related to the intestines.I have read that the intestines represent the capacity to take up nourishment, digest life and your emotions and letting go and releasing what no longer serves you. I do not know what part of your intestines that are affected; different parts of the intestines represent different issues. It may for example be connected with stress caused by problems with the family, the home, the work and money.

I have two Yods and I have read that they can cause health issues. I had cancer some years ago and I had transit Pluto sesquiquadrate Chiron at the time, but I do not know if that transit had anything to do with my health issues. I am not an expert on transits.

You have Neptune conjunct Mercury in the eight house and that is of great help. The subconscious mind speaks in symbols, like when we dream at night. We can access the deepest parts of us through our imagination and our capacity to visualize things and through connecting to our emotions. You say that you have shamanic abilities. Perhaps you could learn about things like soul retrieval (Yods show some sort of fragmentation within you) and how you can transform yourself on a deep level. Changing your diet could also be useful now. You say that you are becoming so sensitive that you feel that you soon may have to drop out of civilization. Try to picture yourself finding a life style that suits you IN this world. Otherwise you may send the signal to the body that you want to get away from life. Dying is one way to escape from dealing with being a human and dealing with things like power games, suffering, conflicts, duties, demands, pressures etc. It is possible to let go of those things while remaining alive, but it is NOT an easy task.

Like I said everyone has their way of thinking. My belief is that people who are ill have a better chance of surviving if they truly want to live and participate in this world. I have Chiron involved in a Yod as well and I am very sensitive as a person. When I find ways to help or support others in ways that are not damaging or destructive for me I feel better, when I express the chironic wound through working on healing myself and on teaching others to do the same it feels better.

You need hope, faith and trust. A magical neptunian way of focusing on the light at the end of the tunnel and believing that life is doing everything it can to help you and that there is some grand plan behind everything. Use your Neptune and reach for the North Node in the twelfth house in some way. Both Pluto and Neptune wants to be balanced with and channeled through Chiron at the apex of your Yod.

I don’t think that life is trying to break you down, I believe that it is trying to break you free. I do not know what will happen to you, I cannot predict the future in that way. But if you want to you can PM me.

I wish you all the best and I hope that you will get better :love:

Holist

I have to take some time to process what you just wrote.

Where is the yod? Is ti between mercury, uranus and chiron? There are so many lines converging on my NN, ASC and Chiron that it's hard to tell what's what.

I agree that the NN and Chiron are the focal point of my chart, but I don't know what to do with it. The Chiron seems to keep me in a state of constant woundedness... I feel like all I ever do is deal with hardship on some level. The NN in the 12th house, I agree that I have to access it spiritually, but I also can't go out of body. Being in Taurus I feel like it has to be a mundane world kind of spirituality, like working through my body somehow, or the 5 senses. Maybe I'm wrong?

My south node in Scorpio with Saturn is extreme. The pendulum swings ever wider, each time threatening my life more and more. My Saturn return almost killed me... a huge release of past karma? I dunno.

I don't know what all this is leading to. What good is spiritual evolution if I'm constantly debilitated or half-dead?