Opinion on Polls?

Do you like polls?

• No I do not

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I don't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Phoenix Venus

Whoever clicks on this poll to take it obviously does not like polls.

I did not click to vote on the poll. Does that mean I don't like polls, or I do? The world might never know...

david starling

On a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 is exteme disliking, and 5 is extreme liking, I give them a 3. Although it does also depend on the topic of the poll. The choices presented cover numbers 1 & 2 quite well.

Last edited:

Taurus9

Whoever clicks on this poll to take it obviously does not like polls.

I did not click to vote on the poll. Does that mean I don't like polls, or I do? The world might never know...

I don't like polls and I voted Nope, but maybe we can run a poll to find out who didn't like polls and didn't vote in the poll...

Interestingly Nope is in the lead, beating No I do not, and No I don't.

Often I wonder if there was an automatically selected "None of the above" option on election voting, if more or less people would turn up, and if it would win. Now I am starting to wonder if it was marketed as Nope if it would work even better...

I wonder how many other people would love if the media had to report the biggest majority party came second after, "Nope"...

david starling

I don't like polls and I voted Nope, but maybe we can run a poll to find out who didn't like polls and didn't vote in the poll...

Interestingly Nope is in the lead, beating No I do not, and No I don't.

Often I wonder if there was an automatically selected "None of the above" option on election voting, if more or less people would turn up, and if it would win. Now I am starting to wonder if it was marketed as Nope if it would work even better...

I wonder how many other people would love if the media had to report the biggest majority party came second after, "Nope"...

I think "H*ll no" would win.