Designing an astrological serial killer

Neptunian Rainbow

I looked at the chart of the Santa Barbara Killer. He is not a serial killer though. He was the lonely type who wanted to take revenge and then he shot himself. Before the shooting he wrote a manifesto about his life.

He was born 24th of July, 8.00 AM, 1991, London

In his tropical chart he has:
Sun at 0 degrees Leo conjunct Chiron, close to the border of the twelfth house.
His moon is in Capricorn.
His NN is in the fifth as well as his Moon, Neptune and Uranus. He longed to have a girlfriend and friends and to participate in fun activities.
He had Mars conjunct Venus in the first house.
Mercury sesquiquadrate Uranus and Neptune.
Mars sesquiquadrate the NN.

Sesquiquadrates can cause developmental tensions and singlemindedness. He used the same method again and again in order to try to get a girl and friends. He could not see that it is possible to try different behaviors and actions. He kept trying until he lost hope and felt that his only remaining option to find some sort of relief from his inner agony was to take revenge.

People with personality disorders are between 3-5 years old on an emotional level, they have not matured

He also has:
Venus and Mars quincunx Saturn
Moon sesquiquadrate Jupiter
Sun opposite Saturn
Venus and Mars Quintile Pluto
Pluto conjunct IC (fears, insecurities and vulnerability hidden, difficulties with intimacy, resistant to change).

Transit Saturn was conjunct Pluto/IC at the time of the shooting.

Neptunian Rainbow

I also looked at the chart of Ted Bundy. He was born 24th of November in 1946, Burlington VT (US), 10.35 PM.

He had ALL of his personal planets as well as the SN in the fourth house. Sun and Moon in Sagittarius (tropical chart). In the twelfth house he has Saturn conjunct Pluto. A very difficult conjunction to have and it is in the twelfth house of the subconscious mind. I am thinking about childhood abuse, feellings of powerlessness and the feeling that he can´t get what he needs and wants.

He had Mars opposite Uranus. A Jupiter/IC/Venus conjunction squaring Pluto in the twelfth. I imagine that Jupiter expanded his twisted behavior and made him compulsive.

He was left at a home the first two months of his life (babies are extremely sensitive to being abandoned) since there was no father in the picture. The grandfather was a psycopath and rumours say that it was he who made his daughter pregnant with Ted. His mother was young and very christian and his grandparents raised him. His grandmother went through ECT-therapy. She was depressed and agoraphobic because of the abuse from her husband.

Since I am currently so into the sesquiquadrates I also have to mention that he had:
Nessus sesquiquadrate Lilith.
Saturn sesquiquadrate Lilith and Vesta.
Moon conjunct Lilith in the fourth house.

Do not really know how to interpret all of that but I imagine that he had abandonment issues from his mother. I read that he was angry at her. He also saw abuse towards women in his home, perhaps both rapes and beatings. He probably had a deep subconscious longing to merge with feminine energy but his incapacity to do that and his anger towards his mother/women turned him into a rapist and a murderer of women. He said that he wanted to “totally possess” his victims and raping and murdering them made him feel like he did. The ultimate possession for him was to take someone´s life, it made him feel as if he became forever one with the victim. He also enjoyed steeling things.

We will keep having problems with seriously disordered people in the world until the society starts to take care of and protect the children and make sure that they are not severely excluded, neglected and abused. It is easy to hate people like him, but we can´t change the fact that children won´t turn into descent people with that kind of childhood. There are always people around these children who understands that something is wrong but they do not want to interfere. They should interfere.