Possible date tomorrow!

tikana

LOl something like
i see a bright future ofr you.. you just met a handsome hunk.. I will be right back... " the Saturnian runs to the restroom and punches horary data "Will she be mine?" .. The saturnian gets another NO...disappointed he runs back to his date and grabs her hand again and says.. "ohh yeah where was i .. ohh yeah you just met a handsome hunk but umm i dont think you will be my gf so i gotta go.. have fun!"

The_Saturnian

LOl something like
i see a bright future ofr you.. you just met a handsome hunk.. I will be right back... " the Saturnian runs to the restroom and punches horary data "Will she be mine?" .. The saturnian gets another NO...disappointed he runs back to his date and grabs her hand again and says.. "ohh yeah where was i .. ohh yeah you just met a handsome hunk but umm i dont think you will be my gf so i gotta go.. have fun!"

I just tell them what they want to hear and what they "need" to hear from me. Running to the bathroom to cast an emergency horary chart is a last resort. LOL

The_Saturnian

What are you looking for?

Well lately I've developed a thing for older women. I'd like to date someone in their mid 30s. Preferably blonde or brunette. About my height or.slightly shorter. Whitty, funny, and intelligent and hard working and extra would if we had really good chemistry in the bedroom.

tikana

Well lately I've developed a thing for older women. I'd like to date someone in their mid 30s. Preferably blonde or brunette. About my height or.slightly shorter. Whitty, funny, and intelligent and hard working and extra would if we had really good chemistry in the bedroom.

let's hope she wont play hide and seek from you.. lol