Better late than never?

The_Saturnian

I got late to this interview by 30 minutes, but I think I've done well in the interview. Was just wondering if I'll get the job or not?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_06_job_28640_19705.jpg
    astro_2gw_06_job_28640_19705.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 21

Culpeper

Premium Member
Your significator is Jupiter. The 10th house is the job so in this chart Venus is the significator. There is no aspect between Venus and Jupiter. Mercury is retrograde and the Moon which is your second significator is afflicted by both Saturn and Mars, and it does not aspect Venus either. This configuration probably made you late. So.. it looks like you will not get the job.

Marinka

What type of job .. maybe publishing, higher education? If so, looks positive as sun, ruler of 9th (I use whole signs) is moving to conjunct your Jupiter (ruler of 1st). The moon is also in the 9th indicating a basis for the question. This is from a quick glance -- I'll look at rest when I get back later today.

Marinka

Was there another job that you interviewed for? Maybe one that is more in line with a hobby or artistic endeavor? The reason that I ask is that Chiron (ruler 10th) is in an inc to both the moon and Mars .. maybe indicating a choice ...

The insurance focus of this job makes sense as both the sun (ruler of 9th) and jupiter (ruler of 1st) are in the 8th of insurance.

The_Saturnian

Yes was interviewed for a sales and marketing position which I turned down their invitation to an induction day, because they were only going to pay commission only. The same company, however, have offered me another interview for a different job role on the same site.

rafaella

I got late to this interview by 30 minutes, but I think I've done well in the interview. Was just wondering if I'll get the job or not?

I think not. That angular Mars and Uranus opposition looks interesting, I wonder if they were unhappy with you being late. This is always a red flag for the employer.

Venus, the job ruler is in detriment of Jupiter. Venus cadent and no aspect to Jupiter. Moon squares Saturn next, a set back and disappointment.