Booking of flight

The_Saturnian

I've had this on/off relationship (I've talked about her previously) on here, and have decided to fly back to London to see her, and live with her for a few weeks in her university room and take it from there. She's due to finish her course after 3 years later this month.

I have a slight dilemma though about when I should fly out. We all know that Mars is currently retrograde (in my case it would be my 5th house of love affairs), and we all know that one should avoid starting a relationship during this phase. Thing is she is going to pressured by her mother to move back home as soon as she finishes (her mum has a heart condition). The maximum she can hold out is 1 month and I do want to spend as much time as I can with her before this period of grace is over.

So here's my question. Would it be best to book my flight on the 21st of next month? Or does this not really apply because we've liked each other for quite a long time. We did stop speaking after a massive row last year and started talking again on the 1st of Feb (Venus was retrograde in 8th house Capricorn then, so it would explain the returning of her back in my life). We want to see each other in person and see how we feel. So technically speaking we aren't exactly a couple. If this doctrine doesn't apply to our so called "relationship," can I go ahead and book my flight earlier than the 21st?

If my natal chart with the transits needs posting I'll be glad to do so showing before the 21st and on the 21st.

Thanks in advance,

Saturnian.

Inline

....I have a slight dilemma though about when I should fly out. We all know that Mars is currently retrograde (in my case it would be my 5th house of love affairs), and we all know that one should avoid starting a relationship during this phase.

Saturnian, we all know this problem...you get a good grasp of astrology and try to control the outcome of everything.....but at some point you have to accept that you can't control everything.

Put the needs of your relationship first...

Try to get as much time together as possible, and make that time count. Knowing what you know about the moment, try to adjust to the energy as best you can, and the rest is fate. Good luck