How to **** Off Any Sign

Munch

I'm a Cap that doesn't mind not doing anything....I also have a strong mutual reception between Venus and Jupiter. Seriously though, if I had the money I'd just spend my time traveling and not worry about doing any sort of real work. :innocent:

Optimistic Approach

Virgo – Rearrange their ____ – repeatedly. Silent treatment. Present them with things, tasks or people that they can’t organize or fix. Correct or double-check them. Question their know-how or attention to detail. Take away all of their research paraphernalia.

Sagittarius – Complain incessantly. Sweat the small stuff. Never make, understand or laugh at a joke. Remove their options. Have no common sense.

Capricorn – Be lazy. Ruin their plans or their reputation. Question their authority. Remind them that they’re not the boss or that they have a boss.

Pisces – Give them lots of responsibility and deadlines. Then apply some pressure. Belittle their dreams. Be unkind. Stereotype. Negatively judge them and everyone else around them. Make them face (a dreary, hopeless, practical) reality.

hahahaha I can relate!

Ixaee

* Call a Scorpion "superficial" ~~ :devil:

* Tell a Pisces that you, logically, have them all figured out...

( Every Pisces Ive ever known HATED when anyone said that. They somehow like being unidentifiable..... as if someone knowing all about them gives them nothing else to look forward to! My sweet, sweet fishies :innocent: )

Last edited:

Zonark

Pisces - Animal cruelty.

Aquarius - Insult their friends.

Capricorn - Tell them they're a loser.

Sagittarius - Deconstruct all their beliefs and argue with everything they say.

Scorpio - Fashion them a stylish tinfoil hat.

Libra - Burp frequently.

Virgo - 'Misplace' something of theirs.

Leo - Describe in great detail how much they suck at something they enjoy doing.

Cancer - Anything with Freudian implications.

Gemini - Talk slowly about a boring topic, like wood grain textures.

Taurus - Eat all their food.

Aries - Keep them waiting.

akp124

Libra- Ignore etiquette. Decide that they’re unattractive. Point out their flaws with an audience. Put them in situations where they must make a decision quickly on limited information.

Yep....I get so mad, that I stop eating if I see someone chewing with their mouth open (my grandmother is one of those peope). My ex always told me I was unattractive and I hated him for it. He would also point out all my flaws in front of my co-workers.

But, he's a scorpio...and I always made him mad when I didn't want to have sex with him. (He just wasn't that good.)

tokyo.lights

Pisces – Give them lots of responsibility and deadlines. Then apply some pressure. Belittle their dreams. Be unkind. Stereotype. Negatively judge them and everyone else around them. Make them face (a dreary, hopeless, practical) reality.
hehe:lol: Asking too many personal questions irks me like crazy.

Zonark

Tell an Aquarian: "We've always done it this way."

My brother's such an archetypal Aquarian and is heavily into mountain biking. I went biking with him one day and he looks at me soon as I get on the bike and says "You're pedaling all wrong!" I told him I'd always done it that way and didn't understand the problem. I had no idea how complex the mechanics of gear pressure, foot stability and all that jazz could be :sick:

MSO

But, he's a scorpio...and I always made him mad when I didn't want to have sex with him. (He just wasn't that good.)

Hahaha I do the same thing to my Scorp girlfriend. Having sex is a chore, it really pisses her off.

NeoWarrior83

Cancer: Tell them their mom look like cookie dough.

Scorpio: Insult their pride.

Gemini: Ignore them.

Leo: Tell them you have seen people better than them.

Virgo: Be dissorganized and dirty.

Libra: Be vulgar.

Capricorn: Interrupt them constantly when they are working on something.

Aquarius: Tell them their ideas suck big time.

Saggitarius: Cancel any plans you have with him/her to go to a trip because you want to go to the supermarket for groceries.

Aries: Tell them you haven't noticed them.

Piscis: Telling them to get real.

Taurus: Touch and grab their stuff without their permission.

loveastrology

What to Serve them in order to **** them off:
Aries-Take 3 hours. Wait until Aries is hungry, impatient, and snappy. Serve plain tofu.
Taurus-3 pieces of lettuce.
Gemini-Something truly boring; a bowl of rice. If they ask for salt, tell them to stop being needy.
Cancer-A microwaved tv dinner with two ketchup packets. Say, "it expired a few years ago, hope that's ok."
Leo-Throw a protein bar at them and say something more important came up.
Virgo-Serve them anything, but cough all over it before you do.
Libra-Serve them anything, but burp really loud while you're doing it.
Scorpio-Something passionless, such as a bologna sandwich.
Sagittarius-A nice, restrictive, slim fast shake. No straw.
Capricorn-Order them to cook it.
Aquarius-Serve them Mac and cheese casserole... keep it tasteless and common.
Pisces-A realistic looking plastic apple. When they try to eat it make fun of them.

MaeMae

Banned
Tell an Aquarian s/he is a liar.

Give Pisces 5 tasks to complete in one day, on an hourly timeline, and then tell them to write a 1 page summary of what they did.

Take a Leo to Cartier and tell them they can only window shop.

Make an Aries watch "The Bachelor" on Tivo during March Madness.

sequestra

Give Pisces 5 tasks to complete in one day, on an hourly timeline, and then tell them to write a 1 page summary of what they did.

Oh man, I love this challenge. I had this really heavy-duty boss when I was a paralegal who would set 3 X this, yelling maniacally the whole time and threatening all sorts of illegal things; it was such a rush. Totally tested my limits and beyond, and it was wonderful! I wish I had a task-nazi like that in my life again... Never before or since have I been so productive.

MaeMae

Banned
Oh man, I love this challenge. I had this really heavy-duty boss when I was a paralegal who would set 3 X this, yelling maniacally the whole time and threatening all sorts of illegal things; it was such a rush. Totally tested my limits and beyond, and it was wonderful! I wish I had a task-nazi like that in my life again... Never before or since have I been so productive.

okay ~ maybe i overlooked the glutton for punishment theme....

CapAquaPis

Aquarius boys with Taurus Moms should know not to anger the cow (er, bull) and Sagittarius Dads will aim back at them for arguing over politics. :devil: I grew up with a normal healthy fair of disrespect of parents. :crying:

I found out Mom's rising sign is Sagittarius/Capricorn, while my bro is a Taurus (3 days after sun left Aries) has Scorpio rising and my Dad has the Aries/Taurus sort of mixture: a fiery type of fire sign parent/father/man.

My dad had a Libran father with a Moon in Leo. However, my Mom's was a Sagittarius maternal figure (same with my Dad) but under a Leo moon, and her Aquarian father seemed to have a Lunar Scorpio alpha-male personality.

Therefore, family must be highly respected and they seem to know how to get back at an Aquarian-Cancer rising: They say I'm bent and my "friends" are giving me the wrong advice on attracting the opposite sex. :eek::mad:

Drowzy_Shooter

I haven't posted in FOREVER.

Anyways, as a scorpio. It pisses me off when people best me in any way, don't tell me their secrets, or dont show any passion.